Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by marques23

Finishline order arrived today and happy with both of my pairs. Funny how my order status still says "Processing".
so does mine but they havent come
frown.gif

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I'm still looking for a restock in NYC. I missed out on Wednesday.

Where was the restock in nyc?

Im gonna need to hire a detective to find these friggin random restocks for me. I miss the good old days. Im getting too old for this #@$& riggs

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by nugget33

For those who received their pairs from overseas, did you get hit with the custom fees?

None for me, but got lucky. Ordered 3 pair from EC and they shipped them all separately. Friend of mine ordered 4 or 5 from them and they're all coming at once...no word on his fees yet. Will know when they get here. I know he had to fill out the customs form though.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by ColdCity

yeah, i was referring to them.
well i'm glad you made it happen regardless, brotha.
that's the goodness.

one of your shirts is next on my list.... pm me if possible Freezy i cant start a pm from wk....

that's what's up brotha.
i'm a loser too and can't pm from work with this dumb firewall. i can only post.
just hit my ebay listing (username: clavecruz).
but think fast cuz i'm running out of sizes and i don't know when my next batch will be in.
will your next batch have size 3xl? hey coldcity if you are able to find a spot with kids sizes let me know i too am looking for a size 6 for my wife. i was able to get my kids but no luck on her size.

just called finishline, looks like if its still out of stock by monday, then it will be cancelled, and since they will, my order is cancelled
frown.gif

never doing business with finishline again

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I'm still looking for a restock in NYC. I missed out on Wednesday.

Where was the restock in nyc?

Im gonna need to hire a detective to find these friggin random restocks for me. I miss the good old days. Im getting too old for this #@$& riggs
Aside from the big ones at Footaction and Foot Locker on 34th, Champs and Foot Locker in Times Square got them on Wednesday too. Foot Locker in Queens Center Mall also got a restock on Tuesday. That's all I know of.

Originally Posted by dts939

just called finishline, looks like if its still out of stock by monday, then it will be cancelled, and since they will, my order is cancelled
frown.gif

never doing business with finishline again

man i just called and she said just hold on its still "processing" at the warehouse
frown.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by BigPoint

So after camping out from 9pm to 5am at South Coast Plaza, I ended up getting my size 14. And omg these shoes are beautiful!! After that I cruised over to Westminster mall for their restock. Got to the line at about the 100th person at 5:30 am for them to tell everybody they only got 10 pairs in... Cruised up the 405 to work and I check my email and my Eastbay order I placed 2 days ago shipped!! Today is turning out to be a really great day. Now all I need to do is hear from Sole Heaven and I'm set with my 3 pairs!!

Let me get this straight.  You ordered 1 pair from Eastbay and another pair from Sole Heaven.  Then you proceeded to camp out in the cold for 8 straight hours just to get a 3rd pair?  Not knowing if they would even still have your size since you were 100th in line?

yeah I heard wesminster mall was getting pairs today. I had a feeling both would have a lot of people and my cousins want a pair. I advised my cousins to hit up WSS in the OC for theirs and they got lucky. Minimal line. They got theirs for $140. I gave them some $40 value groupons I got last month worth $20 and they came up. My boy this morning told me he got the last 9.5 & 10 @ Carson WSS this morning. Hopefully he isn't lying. I'll find out later.

damn I didnt think WSS do restock on Jordans..looks like im going to do some calling around

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by ColdCity

one of your shirts is next on my list.... pm me if possible Freezy i cant start a pm from wk....

that's what's up brotha.
i'm a loser too and can't pm from work with this dumb firewall. i can only post.
just hit my ebay listing (username: clavecruz).
but think fast cuz i'm running out of sizes and i don't know when my next batch will be in.
will your next batch have size 3xl? hey coldcity if you are able to find a spot with kids sizes let me know i too am looking for a size 6 for my wife. i was able to get my kids but no luck on her size.

a few people have actually requested 3xl so it's a good possibility. just have to check the minimum for each size. the larger sizes tend to sit longer.

Originally Posted by lildzup

i was so on the fence about getting these because i'm a girl and they look a little bulky, but i am so glad i copped them regardless. i can't wait to rock these in the summer!

nah good choice, seen a couple female finishline employees looking good in their pairs.

WHY DID PEOPLE SAY THE CABRON FIBER PAPER ON THE EARLY RELEASE PAIRS WAS WRONG/FAKE? compared it to my NDC pair and its the exact same paper... they are differences in the shoes though even though i didnt look/compare them any longer than a minute.

I hope those who didn't get A pair find the re-stocks and get their pair. For those already with a pair, welp, you should be happy with one. I don't feel bad for those people who have pairs already and looking for more (no slander). I know how it feels to be shutout on this shoe. It sucks, but there's hope. Best of luck to all.

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak2323

Still looking for a restock in the SF bay area
HOH serramonte already did their restock yesterday...i called in the AM to find they were sold out :/ ...waiting on my second pair from ndc today!
pimp.gif
 cant wait!

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Hoping for a restock in the PHX area.

Let me know if you hear anything. I got my ear to the pavement too. Been calling everywhere. Everybody says no, but I know better 
smokin.gif

I know it's been asked before but if anybody knows of any place in SoCal that has these for a reasonable price let me know.I work all day and cannot camp out or just search the computer all day looking for these shoes.i'm not looking to pay over 300 dollars to resellers,I have mouths to feed not a resellers greed.

Back
Top Bottom