Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

damn i just got 4 pairs for $800 even, hell yeah
pimp.gif

I think my order went through, mine came out to 135 euro shipped to US, my order status says processing, hope it all went through, thanks for the lookout regardless the outcome

got mine
pimp.gif

came out to 215. Cant complain. Id rather spend 35 extra bucks without waiting in line freezing and dealing with madness.

Originally Posted by dwang0725

strange, I got mine for 139 sterling.  Did they raise prices?

Strange, I paid 135 Euro which comes out to 175 American, it was 10 euro to ship to US and and 124ish Euro for the shoe

My status is now at pre orders

Thank you for the link!
Mine came out to about $210.. 

I didn't see anything as far as when they would ship. Hopefully all goes well and we get ours.

Thanks again!

To everyone that ordered off end, they're pretty good about their stock. I got my Cool Greys from them last year. I got my 3 pairs. I can rest easy now. Apparently the first link they e-mailed everyone didn't work so the link provided on the page before this was the proper link. Good looking out!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

do we have to pay customs to get them?
Where do you live? I just get charged for being an international buyer which is a few bucks or so.

Just talked to a customer service representative, they should be here before Christmas! They are shipping out as soon as the receive them!

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

do we have to pay customs to get them?
Where do you live? I just get charged for being an international buyer which is a few bucks or so.

california

looks like they took them down already

940, you don't get charged customs other than that fee that I just stated since I'm in California too.

Back
Top Bottom