Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by trunkz550

CT was cheaper than wellgosh! This was the best deal I've seen online for the concords. Mine came out to $175.11 shipped

Nah. SNS had them for $160 shipped to the USA. CT is the second cheapest I've seen.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Sammie- HS ships the 27th it said, how long im not to sure. I got a pre-order over there as well, hoping that no cancelations there.
I hope I dont get canceled either but why so late that stinks an do you have any info on when welgosh will ship

Originally Posted by djkikooo

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ok, so say they do hit us with customs fees on 2 pairs. about how much would that be?
about $30-45.. but i double up on bc3 from ct last month and never got hit with customs fee. i used free shipping too

nice. well hopefully i won't get hit either. but even if i do, sounds like it'll STILL be cheaper than the tax you'd pay locally on two pairs (not to mention if you have any hassle)...

i'm getting one more pair with 30% off, and one more pair for retail, but prepaying for them today.

gotta say, this is all very hassle-free for me, considering the mayhem that's about to ensue later this week for some people...

feeling fortunate...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayeRell

CT was cheaper than wellgosh! This was the best deal I've seen online for the concords. Mine came out to $175.11 shipped

Nah. SNS had them for $160 shipped to the USA. CT is the second cheapest I've seen.

holy crap! what is SNS?

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Sammie- HS ships the 27th it said, how long im not to sure. I got a pre-order over there as well, hoping that no cancelations there.
I hope I dont get canceled either but why so late that stinks an do you have any info on when welgosh will ship

Nah I don't sorry. I missed that link and didn't pay much attention to it. If I come across anything ill pm you/post here.
Also to anyone who was trying to order from the NH employee store the wishlist is full. 
mad.gif

ok so my paypal is showing that the payment to crooked tounges is completed but i havent gotten any type of email yet? happen to anyone else?

H-S is super fast once it actually ships. Last year even with the snowstorm slowing things down coming out of Europe I still had my Cool Greys delivered to my office on the 26th. And this is using the Royal Mail + USPS for delivery. Shipping like that is why I never give them a hard time.

Customs is hit or miss.....but if you do have to pay it's a certain % of the declared value, something around 10-20%. The gov't website is just really confusing, plus you may not get hit with it at all.

I wish yuku had the option of 'members only' posts to prevent the mass amount of lurkage on here... once a link is posted, consider it dead fam

if u attempted to order at CT and u got the size IN YOUR cart then i suggest u go back and look at your cart. if it says u have an item try checking out again i just checked out with my sold out 10.5 UK and it still worked! after all this madness i can now rest with my confirmation e-mail. now just gotta hope they dont cancel

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by JayeRell

holy crap! what is SNS?
http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/
They over sold and canceled orders as well.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I wish yuku had the option of 'members only' posts to prevent the mass amount of lurkage on here... once a link is posted, consider it dead fam

yes cause this sucks man...we are a family here and we all try and help each other out but the lurkers kill it man

Originally Posted by lamont15

ok so my paypal is showing that the payment to crooked tounges is completed but i havent gotten any type of email yet? happen to anyone else?

Me. I went to my order history and its there and just got a paypal email, so lets see what happens.

If you got confirmation e-mails from H-S then you should be fine man.
-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

If you got confirmation e-mails from H-S then you should be fine man.
-Drew

Yea I did and money gone from my account plus paypal e-mail thanks.

Originally Posted by lamont15

Me. I went to my order history and its there and just got a paypal email, so lets see what happens.

cool thanks for the info hope they dont get canceled

at this point you would be a fool to still try and purchase through crooked tongues... guarantee the inventory is long gone and anything from here on out is going to be an error/over sale.. you will get your refund, but the $$ will be tied up in paypal land for at least a week.

Wish I could actually add that 8.5 from UI to my cart, but i'm pretty sure it's sold out and been that way for the last 30 minutes. Oh well. Man I woke up at 8:30 and the thread was dead. I go back to sleep and missed out on CT and UI again. I'm not super bummed though. I'll just wait patiently on the US stores in the meantime.

at this point you would be a fool to still try and purchase through crooked tongues... guarantee the inventory is long gone and anything from here on out is going to be an error/over sale.. you will get your refund, but the $$ will be tied up in paypal land for at least a week.

yeah, that's what i'm thinking...

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

is something wrong ? CT had them for 110 euros free shipping so thats only 145 what yall talking about?

nah, it was 110 british pounds...

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

yes cause this sucks man...we are a family here and we all try and help each other out but the lurkers kill it man
I thought this was the reason the PM list thread was started.

it depends how the system works i think they do 1st to add to cart and i was one of the 1st and i even got a confirmation email so whatever if it get cancelled still plenty more opportunities

Back
Top Bottom