Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Did anyone catch as to when CT is going to start shipping out orders?
-Drew
I sent them an email asking when so when I get a response ill post it up.
Also still banking on NBA store to drop them randomly. 

my order just went through and got the confirmation at noon, had it in my cart from about 10 minutes after the link was posted on here... Damn CT saying that they were going to release on the 23rd and then posting early 
tired.gif

I got a size 11 with a discount on CT came out to £99.00 shipped!! Not my size but that's ok itll work out.

thanks trunkz550........got my two sz 12s.........took an entire hour of refreshing and reentering all my stuff

thanks trunkz550!! I was on it right after you posted with 11.5 and 12 in cart but I was messing up on order check out and ended up having to settle with a size 11.... But it was for the best because I used the discount code they sent me and get them for £99.00=154$. Im happy with that.

Surprised Crooked Tongues dropped them this morning, they said they weren't going to until the 23rd. I guess they didn't want their site to crash even worse so they put them up randomly. I would've copped but I already have enough pairs locked up and I was sleeping lol. Congrats to those who's orders went through, can't beat that price.

I've decided I'm going to try to get one pair at my local mall to experience camping out, I'm going to head to my local Foot Locker who received 40 pairs. That is about six size 11s so I should be able to grab one. They are limiting these to one per customer here which is something that they have never done before, interesting.

A couple more sites will be dropping these in a few days, keep an eye out.

Kinda mad my End Clothing purchased came out to $215 after they charged an international processing fee on my card. I might cancel with them if I can get lucky online through NDC.

emailed CT 2 weeks ago and they said they weren't putting them on the site til midnight the 23rd.
they also had that posted on their site when i checked the other day. bastardos.
also had SL on my list for the past couple years now it's steady busy on rd. poop.

Originally Posted by proballer

I got a size 11 with a discount on CT came out to £99.00 shipped!! Not my size but that's ok itll work out.
After about 2 hours of trying with 1 size 11 in my cart I gave up, then I checked my email for 15% off my next purchase with CT, so I went back in and I finally made to the 
order confirmation page at a total of £93.50 GBP, I hope my order actually goes through!!!!

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Damn lol. 
All good though. I'll have the patience to wait. I still got the 2 pairs from H-S that I have to wait for anyways.

Has customs ever held any of your orders? Did they double box or was the shoe box all banged up? 

-Drew
When are H-S shipping out and how long does it take to get them

H-S said that they will start shipping on the 27th. Then it says on their site that it takes 2-5 business days to be delivered to the U.S.
-Drew

Drew, with CT, they have always double boxed. and never had a customs issue. But i have always only order 1 pair per order. which is what i did with this release. 2 orders of 1 pair per.
Made a mistake ordering 2 pairs per order from other sites which will probably create a customs fee for me for some of the packages. hope this helps

Hope them dropping that link wasn't a fluke and all orders get canceled
eek.gif

But seriously lets just hope they didn't over sell.

Originally Posted by JFlick

After about 2 hours of trying with 1 size 11 in my cart I gave up, then I checked my email for 15% off my next purchase with CT, so I went back in and I finally made to the 
order confirmation page at a total of £93.50 GBP, I hope my order actually goes through!!!!
Seems like this happened to a lot of people (me included), now let's all hope our orders come through. I'm still going to be on the hunt in case it doesn't though. This release is gonna turn my hair gray.

So I just reloaded CT to check out the site, and it still has the pair I just purchased in my cart... this does not bode well, but it might've just been my browser being crappy as usual (fingers crossed).

Originally Posted by cuspeeder

thanks trunkz550........got my two sz 12s.........took an entire hour of refreshing and reentering all my stuff
No doubt man. Glad you got ur pairs. God is good 4real. I literally stumbled on them being up.

thanks trunkz550!! I was on it right after you posted with 11.5 and 12 in cart but I was messing up on order check out and ended up having to settle with a size 11.... But it was for the best because I used the discount code they sent me and get them for £99.00=154$. Im happy with that.
Nice to hear that fam. Rock em right! Shoot I'm gonna wear my pairs I ain't selling nothing!

Originally Posted by JFlick

Damn! Good come up.. How come a got a 10% off email and yours was 15%?? Thats some *#%@..  Haha o well I cant complain. Good work! Glad everyone is getting their pairs.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by BigPoint

following this thread is becoming a 24 hr job! Missed out on CT, but what sizes did they go up too?? Looking for a 14

They had size 14. UK 13 is US 14...

Damn son! I guess that's what happens. You snooze, you lose... Hope you got yours Pac!!

Wouldn't be surprised if orders start getting cancelled, it states under their Jordan footwear page that they will drop at midnight on the 23rd. Either that was an error with the link going up, or they let some inventory go early.

If you were relying on CT to scoop these up you need to do more homework. That is one of the most known UK sites there is.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by geestylezz

always an hour late for these online releases.
I swear I thought I was on the PM list, but I havent got one PM
that PM list was a mess... it was originally an email thread but everyone just sent me a PM saying to PM them... why?  so we can give them live links before everyone else even though they contribute nothing?  forget that 
roll.gif

let's just say those who do contribute are all locked in as far as this release goes 
nerd.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

15 perrs baby. bring on the hate, not bragging, just good research and homework
devil.gif
devil.gif
Never will I hate on you bruh! You dropped that video with that fine Latina hottie in the 11's! Your stock is still high with me

I finally got through but I immediately got a cancelation e-mail saying the link wasn't suppose to be live. Refund already went through via Paypal. Hope everyone else gets theres.

^ That's what I figured, looks like you guys are going to start getting cancellations. That is only going to make their site worse on the 23rd.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Originally Posted by cuspeeder

No doubt man. Glad you got ur pairs. God is good 4real. I literally stumbled on them being up.
then you literally shut down their site by blowing them up on NT 
indifferent.gif

I'm sure there are tons of members on here who had that site bookmarked and ready to go, and then you went ahead and fed the lurkers a free link

tumblr_ldufrmQSxu1qa09hyo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom