Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by lamont15

To clear up the CT stuff this is the email I received after not getting conformation yesterday

Hi,

Your Jordan XI Concord pre-order has been processed successfully and will be dispatched on the official release date this Friday (the 23rd of December). Sorry for the late notification.

Remember that all sizes on Crooked Tongues are UK rather than US, so please contact us if there's any issues there before dispatch date.

And please accept our apologies if you ordered multiple pairs, but due to demand, we can only honour pre-orders on orders of up to two pairs. The rest of our stock will be on sale from 00:01am (UK time) this Friday.

Thanks for ordering with Crooked Tongues.

this is the email i got today too...

got 2 pairs coming from them for under retail, shipped!
pimp.gif
How much did CT have them for?
If you chose their "Sneakersaver" shipping service, which is free, I believe it came out to be $171.15 total.  USD

nerd.gif

Much better than $300+
laugh.gif

IMHO, there is no need to front more than retail for these shoes and play on hype and fear.  Just wait it out, get a good plan, and copp at retail.  There will be plenty of pairs to be had and if you miss out I'm sure you'll be able to copp under $300...

I'm wondering how long the Eastbay checkout wait times are going to creep up to for this release. Will they surpass 3 or 4 hours, you think?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Any peeps in NC here? If so what are your plans?

Here in Charlotte I'm trying Concord Mills if I don't strike any luck online... 5 stores selling them so pretty good odds if I get out there early... where you located?   

I'm in Greensboro....gonna try online first then maybe go to an out of town spot. Im trying to avoid the mall at all costs

Im in Hickory, NC, right dwn the road from u guys..since ur in the boro u may wanna try online at 12am cuz 4seasons will be MAD crazy..and out of town where? dnt cme here to hickory bcuz the footaction in my mall has only 12 pairs.  i held them a bit ago when i got off wrk and went by there. id prefer 2000-2001 retros but thats just me. the finish line here i havnt even gone by there cuz i dnt deal with them much even tho i used to wrk there. the lineup has changed drastically and not to my benefit. id say they prolly only got 12 pairs also but idk, so dnt quote me on that. good luck.

Originally Posted by inthenickoftime

For those who ordered from CT what was price in USD plus shipping? and were there any kids sizes?

$171 was charged to my credit card and didn't see any kids sizes.

The "Sneakersaver" service from CT takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive because it is surface mail and sent over on a ship. The courier service is the much better option, I think it takes about 4-5 days to arrive.

^ The timer on Eastbay for the Cool Greys reached 24 hours I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

The "Sneakersaver" service from CT takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive because it is surface mail and sent over on a ship. The courier service is the much better option, I think it takes about 4-5 days to arrive.

^ The timer on Eastbay for the Cool Greys reached 24 hours I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Courier, if you're in a hurry, or sneakersaver if you aren't and wanna save the 12-15 bucks...we're not in any hurry over here...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

I'm wondering how long the Eastbay checkout wait times are going to creep up to for this release. Will they surpass 3 or 4 hours, you think?

i had a 6 hr wait on eastbay for the BC3s and i was there right at midnight.
expect worse

dang the news is very widespread about them tickets huh? i wonder what time should i roll up there tomorrow, maybe 3 or 4 it depends

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by dubchester

i had a 6 hr wait on eastbay for the BC3s and i was there right at midnight.
expect worse
That just shows you were beat

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Courier, if you're in a hurry, or sneakersaver if you aren't and wanna save the 12-15 bucks...we're not in any hurry over here...
pimp.gif

Just don't want to read about people complaining about the time it takes for them to get their sneakers, that's all. Glad you got your pair(s). I have all mine ordered as well.

^ Yeah I was going to purchased from them until they told me they basically would only be receiving a half size run. I see the size 10 and 11 are already gone.

Eastbay rep...I wasnt able to look through all the pages and sorry if it's been asked and prolly a stupid question but will my eastbay.com $100 giftcard work for this release? i plan on using it friday

I LOATHE niketown NY. They give out bracelets at 8am and 5pm. I work 9-5, how am I supposed to do that?
I got there at 6:30pm and im the last guy there. 2guys in front of me get their bracelets and they tell me "no more,come back tomorrow".
So vexed I am.
Guess im going early to the mall on release night.
This is getting ridiculous. Im 30years old and cant camp out for kicks. After these concords, im stepping back from the shoe game. Times too precious to be spending it on this nonsense. Why cant we cop kicks without sleeping on the sidewalks or the websites crashing on us?

Smh. Is that 34th street? I'm thinking about hitting up Fulton Street in Brooklyn. Think I'll be too early if I wait in line at 3am? They open at 6

Back
Top Bottom