Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

talked to guy at NTLV, dude said only 7k pairs nationally. and they got 1k...and he said they're GR.

Originally Posted by Freeze

talked to guy at NTLV, dude said only 7k pairs nationally. and they got 1k...and he said they're GR.
hell no. way more than 7k pairs
indifferent.gif

go on niketown seattle facebook page and first thing i see is some guy calling them black and white space jams :smh

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

go on niketown seattle facebook page and first thing i see is some guy calling them black and white space jams :smh

And thats proof right there my dude that lames are seriously just buying for the hype! smh Ever since I bought my first pair (fire red 5's black tongue/#23 when I was in 7th grade I've been buying strictly for the love that I have for them! Back then there was no hype, no social networking, no online forums where cats based there decisions on what the next man was scoopin' up. Thats why kicks sat and sat and sat on shelves, in bulk stacks in the middle of stores lol You either liked 'em or you didnt and they were purchased accordingly. The game is sad now, it really is. These toolbags dont even know what they're buying, just that the dude in his class or his hood is gettin' them so he has to! That !%# cray!!

Anyway, what sites will be shipping these? I know Eastbay and JimmyJazz but JimmyJazz doesn't help me cause I'm in Toronto. Any other sites?

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
And dude on the last page is trying to sell his DMP 11s for this Concord release? Why? The quality on the DMPs is way better 

this

DMP's  no matter how yellow the sole  > 2011 (IMO)
#kanyeshrug

but aye its whatever you like so go for it

well dude did say that NTLV is the mecca for Jordan kicks lolllll. and said the hype for kicks here is bigger than pretty much anywhere else. son got the stale face 100.

Originally Posted by Tone1020

And thats proof right there my dude that lames are seriously just buying for the hype! smh Ever since I bought my first pair (fire red 5's black tongue/#23 when I was in 7th grade I've been buying strictly for the love that I have for them! Back then there was no hype, no social networking, no online forums where cats based there decisions on what the next man was scoopin' up. Thats why kicks sat and sat and sat on shelves, in bulk stacks in the middle of stores lol You either liked 'em or you didnt and they were purchased accordingly. The game is sad now, it really is. These toolbags dont even know what they're buying, just that the dude in his class or his hood is gettin' them so he has to! That !%# cray!!

I highly doubt that person is actually being serious and is attempting to try some humor that was probably picked up from here.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

called the FTL here in AZ (arrowhead)
basic info is all FTL recieved one FSR (18 pairs each store)

with exception of NT Scottsdale (seems they have 100+ pairs) and Desert Sky mall

There is the info....no midnight release...7am openings
Interesting....

Someone mentioned rmkstore a few pages back.  Are they legit?  I know they are on the NT official list, but that doesn't seem to mean a lot these days.  It looks like a preorder for shipment on the third of Jan(With a release on the 30th).  Not about to pay that price now, but for future reference, and in the event my plans go up in smoke tonight, I'd like to know.  Appreciate it.  

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

you aint getting a pair lining up at 10pm

I got 2 CG XI's in my size doing that last year. If I dont get these bc I came at 10, so be it. It's not worth anymore time than that imo
Where u lining up at B?

Yea Concords is a whole other monster. for midnight, i
d say atleast 7pm

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by Tone1020

I highly doubt that person is actually being serious and is attempting to try some humor that was probably picked up from here.
point still stands. im 29 yrs old and got in the game 10 years ago. up until i was 18 my parents bought my kicks. i had a sz 13 foot all my life and my limit was like 70 bucks max. i watched every dope kick release and fly by me because i couldn't have 100+ dollar shoes. it basically scarred me for life by putting a forbidden taboo on these said kicks. plus, the rappers and other various people on tv were rocking them which made the situation even worse. (fresh prince, in living color, martin, etc.) so once i was able to get my own job and my own funds flowing, thats when the madness started. i started copping anything i couldnt have as a kid. where as nowadays, these HS kids weren't even around for the original release of the sneakers. or even around to know who jordan is. they never saw him play. they just see other people interested in them and follow the trend. thats always how it happens and now we have a huge mess..... put it this way, if you have a group of 10 friends and 3 of them are into sneakers, eventually all 10 will have some sort of interest n sneakers. if one kid says hes going to a camp out for dolo because he loves this particular sneaker, chances are his friend who knows nothing about the sneaker will accompany him and cop as well. it happens in life but its killing the sneaker game for real. not for nike but for the lovers.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

I think Nike and Jordan Brand is foolin all of us. I think tomorrow night they're gonna be like:
"SIKE we got all yall. We made plenty for everyone to get a pair."

Riiiiight, if only we lived in a perfect world
laugh.gif
Now, let's get back to reality......
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom