Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by DeewLay

part of it is inflation...the other part is also what adub beta said...it's b/c nike can.  $185 is the equilibrium point at which the supply and demand curve intersect....

ff82553ee9b1c56b1d5aaf438584147d3acd010.bmp
SIG CHECK....

I'VE BEEN PREACHING THAT SINCE 94...

Economics 101 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Why do people continue to post this dumb stuff

You have people worried if they're going to get one, and you have those who want to brag about how many they have.
dude did his HW... can't blame him
he isn't a sheep waiting in a line right now... he is a competent person who stayed on his grind to lock up as many pairs as he wanted

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I see you rmmsballer10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ps- I'm at nine pairs and counting... (hooking up my friends and former students/players)

It's not about doing homework, some people have lives and other responsibilities, other things might come first. They might not have to sit in front of a computer all day.

Also it's about being respectful to the other members also.

Would you go and eat a chicken dinner in front of a homeless man and say boy is this good?

Some of you act like children. During these releases, the true character of the board and the participants always comes out.
mehhhh.... it's not that serious-- at the end of the day it's just a sneaker-- mocking homeless people is on a whole nother level, homie.  if anything, releases like this show how materialistic most/if not all of us are.

Good luck to all those trying to get pairs, especially online from Eastbay, FNL etc.

I won't be able to get a pair.
frown.gif

Gameplanning for these since earlier this year. Set aside some money knowing that I'd have to pay $50 - $80 above retail at one of these sites to secure a pair, then I saw all these sites start posting up there pairs at $300+ and realize I was SOL.
ohwell.gif

Maybe I'll get a pair when they drop again in a few years.

Did anyone order from sneakerpost? I ordered from them on the 20th got a confirmation from paypal but status on my account say not shipped yet. Anyone had a problem with these guys? first time ordering from them.
I've ordered from Sneakerpost before and have no complaints.

You're good.

Bought my two pairs for $580. An extra $40 a pair is it worth it. I work nights and wasting a sick day to get shoes is wild. People in nyc be safe, ITS GONNA BE HECTIC.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Doubt any release will ever top the hype surrounding this one.

I feel I might not get a pair online tonight. Let alone two.

Bad it feels, man.
Indeed. Do you have any backup plans where you can cop physically or is your area a camper's haven?
My area only got two 13s between two stores. And I have to work in the morning.

My only hope is Beastbay or NDC.

sick.gif
@ the resell prices after 10am tomorrow.

Originally Posted by IronHorse

I smell you guys I had 11 secured by last week! Laughing hard at all these cats in the cold looking like straight bums...

swaaaaaaaggggggggg!!! high five, pimpin!
how about you grab a dozen eggs from the fridge, hop in my whip and let's go egg these clowns!!!
then when we're done i can help you down from your horse.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by IronHorse

I smell you guys I had 11 secured by last week! Laughing hard at all these cats in the cold looking like straight bums...

swaaaaaaaggggggggg!!! high five, pimpin!
how about you grab a dozen eggs from the fridge, hop in my whip and let's go egg these clowns!!!
then when we're done i can help you down from your horse.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kngpin88 Bought my two pairs for $580. An extra $40 a pair is it worth it. I work nights and wasting a sick day to get shoes is wild. People in nyc be safe, ITS GONNA BE HECTIC.

thats pretty bad math retail & tax is around $200 $580 is alomst 3 pair & also is nowhere near only 40 more per pair...unless you meant $480

My dude...fellow GSP goer here!!! As last I heard they CAN'T open before 7am so 7 it is...but Willowbrook HoH is doing a midnight release...hope this helps!

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

this will be me fleeing the mall parking lot around 7:15 am tommarrow morning with the last pair of sz 11.5  
206396_o.gif

load up the choppers like it's december 23rd!

roll.gif
funny

Originally Posted by JDAM1

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I got a question for everybody:

When u go on NDC, can yall choose between the flash and non-flash site? Or are yall just directed to flash site?

JW

Thanks!! 

there is no longer a non-flash site.
pass it on.
false...you can still use the non flash site to order...just confrmed earlier with a nike rep

http://www.nike.com/renov/nikeshell/common/v3/web/noflash.html

please take a screenshot and post it for all of us.
thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom