Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by JE15306

When is NDC going to post the dang concord link??? All they have is concord gear...

Link to gear? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

you want OFFICIAL NIKE JORDAN BRAND CONCORD GEAR?!? you got it..

Jordan-CopN-Js-Mens-T-Shirt-446292_010_B.jpg&hei=800&wid=800
Jordan-CopN-Js-Mens-T-Shirt-446292_010_A.jpg

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-515845

Originally Posted by JE15306

When is NDC going to post the dang concord link??? All they have is concord gear...

nikestore NikeStore.com
@darbs_ We will tweet the link at Midnight EST
1 hour ago

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Just to clarify, I personally have always went .5 up on XIs. The patent leather is rather restricting IMO. I wear a 9/9.5 so I usually go with 9.5.

If you go .5 down your feet will be done.
I go up a 1/2 size as well. Although it does depend on the shape of one's foot.

Originally Posted by mrchrisx69

Do you guys refresh at midnight or does the page refresh automatically?

@%+??? u joking RIGHT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
man i was about to post some useful info for the launch and this is what happens SMH
30t6p3b.gif

sucks about that shooting..

might hit up cerritos and lakewood mall and record the crowds.. no camping. just pass through.

quick question guys i know eastbay and footlocker are under the same company... so my question is if i buy 2 pairs on each site will they cancel my orders?

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

@SneakerHeathen. haha nice. i understand. so.. have you been on the hunt finding fakes?

huh? nah bruh 
laugh.gif
 maybe I don't understand the context of that question but the first one I copped from FlightClub @ 375....
yeah rape prices but that was before I knew my connect was gonna hold me down....

still tryna get a couple more...

Back
Top Bottom