Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Shout out to those who we able to grab. Maybe a restock will save me. Oh well I had them the first time in 95. Nike just saved me 180.

Copped two pairs from East Bay over the phone. Was able to use my 20% off giftcard like I been using it on apparel for the kicks.

hate to even consider this route but does anybody know if arden (or anywhere in sac??) is doing midnight??
frown.gif
#hookabrotherup

Originally Posted by KG21

Call Eastbay, they still got sizes: 715-845-5538 just keep redialing until you get on hold and then WAIT! Someone will pick up, I just placed my order.

I think I got two pairs on NDC. I checked my bank account and I got charged for the shoes. But when I was checking out, I never got to the order confirmation page. When I login and check order status, I got an order number and it says "In Process"

Everybody who got through on NDC, does your order status say "In Process"???

Not Eastbay...

Originally Posted by asianplayer

what number are yal calling for ebay? I just keep getting the busy tone.

Just the 800 #.  I tried a million times and then finally got through; I then waited for 25 minutes on hold?  

Originally Posted by zyvo23

nikestore tweet:

Re: PayPal issues - A PayPal pending status is not a complete order. An order number on Nike’s site is the only sign of a successful order.

mad.gif

Paypal took my money though, is that good or bad?

I was able to get an order of one 14 and 15 through finishline but I know how they are...I'm sure I'll get that cancellation email...

Said the same last year and they showed up...we will see!

The first pair I ever bought were the red/white 8 retros from NDC and had no problem at all. Things have changed! Every site has crashed on me. Closes I got was finish line check out but that crashed too. Do you guys have super computers or something?

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I copped from NDC THRU paypal, I recieved a paypal confirmaiton and order confirmation on NDC site but no order confirmation thru email from NDC should I be worried?

i got paypal at 12:07 and nike at 1:03 wait but keep trying

Got the order number from ndc. And recieved the PayPal email. Just waiting in NDC confirmation

To everyone who still didn't get to the confirmation page with an order number even though they may have took money out of your account it doesn't matter because your pairs or pair still didn't process until you get to the order confirmation page... keep trying if you made it all the way otherwise they're all sold out according to their twitter.

ndc, finally after hour and half of waiting, finally got my order # and confirmation... good night NT... now we wait for the 4s

Did anyone else cop from Finishline? I got the confirmation email, money is gone from the account, and I even called their customer service robot and it says your order "XXXXX" has not been shipped yet etc.

So I think I'm good. First Jay release for me since Space Jams. I'm surprised Footaction shut down like that.. it's usually the most stable for me.

Oh well good luck to everyone & good night! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom