Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Honestly how the %%%! did anybody get a pair of these. I've got three computers and a phone refreshing every site and I've had like 30 different pairs in my carts by this point and none of them will go through
laugh.gif

on NDC, was there a scroll for free shipping? I got charged $15 and i was in the clouds while placing this order.

i stuck out on ndc.  was ready to check out and i kept getting the error screen then when i finally was able to check out i couldn't place the order.

congrats to those that did cop tho.

i wouldn't be suprised if random restocks occur though.

Was refreshing the NikeStore twitter 10 minutes until release. Clicked link when it went live, added my 11.5 to cart, chose PayPal option, and then everything went downhill from there. Site went slow, got the time out twice after refreshing, then black screens, so I gave up. Went and folded some clothes I had in the dryer, and got back to my cpu around 11:30 CST, and saw NikeStore had tweeted they still had all sizes minus 13.5s, so I tried again. My original 11.5 was still in my cart, and after about 10 minutes of refreshing, pressing the back/forward buttons, opening up new tabs, etc, got into my PayPal account and hit confirm order. I got a crash screen on NDC that wouldn't go away after over 15 minutes of refreshing, so I checked my PayPal account and saw the $195 had been pending to Nike.com. No e-mail confirmation yet, so I was worried. Just checked my order on Nike.com since it's running relatively fast now, and I have a order confirmation # and "In Progress" for my sz 11.5.

All in all, never believed when people would post how they got a shoe 10-15 minutes after it released when countless posts said they failed and/or the site sold out, but am here to say I got my sz 11.5 almost 40 minutes after the link went up via NikeStore twitter. Goodnight NT!

Got through on finishline @!$$$%% finally....do they cancel orders ever ??? fill me in guys

I'm trying to order on NDC, but everytime I select my size to add to cart, it always gives me this message:

"Attempt to get property value named recognized Profileid from item-desrictor type user"

what does this mean?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I got through brahs... I checked my order status and it says it's in process... I'm so FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'N happy.

Time to fap lol... jk... no I'm not.

I'm still about to head out around 4 o'clock though and pick up another pair and one for my girl.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

anybody get them off eastbay yet

After redialing for 55 min, and then sitting on hold for another 20-30min yeah I was able to finally get through and pick up sz 12.5. Crazy thing is my chick was sitting right next to me redialing as well and she still hasnt been able to get through!! I have never tried Eastbay online for these releases. Only call call call!! Good luck for reals to those still on the hunt and more importantly please be hella safe out there if ur in the streets for 'em.

I am hoping NDC decides to upgrade the shipping to Next Day like they did last year for the Cool Greys.

YYYYEAH...BOI! Ha, I feel like I just hit the lotto....just to let yall know, I never got to a confirmation page after I paid via paypal and was
redirected to Nike, but I got the paypal email instantly, saying I sent payment to nike and they had to process it first. Then I had to wait almost an
hour and a half for the confirmation email from Nike.  So it's pandemonium yall.  Don't trip if your experience isn't like mine, or like others on here.
Just wait patiently, cross your fingers, and see whats up.

Checkout time on eastbay is 5+ hours. Says if wait time over 3 hours you will not get these shoes
indifferent.gif

Midnight drops haven't occured in the SoCal so I'mma wait another hour or so and hit up my local mall. At this point i'll wait and hope for at least 1 pair
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom