Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

copped 9.5 off ndc... i dont know HOWWW i pulled it off
laugh.gif
, but got order confirmation
happy.gif

okay i paid with paypal and got an email from paypal saying send the money to finishline, however when i went to paypal acct it said status canceled??? can some help or confirm plz help?? what does it mean?

Was on finish line about 5 minutes ago and everything below 9.5 was sold out. I've had them in my cart a bunch of times but keeps crashing at check out.

I just ordered off of NBASTORE. hopefully they dont cancel my order because they said it starts 6am eastern time

I put them in the bag a few times on NDC, but it kept freezing up due to inactivity.

So the last time, I got a pair in the cart, keyed in my CC# and now its got the spinning cirlcle like its trying to process the order.........whatsup with that?

Originally Posted by archun

I hate this game....

websites kept kicking me out, cart would empty out on me after entering my info, multiple phones calling different numbers, and I came out losing.

I guess Im headed to manhattan in a few hours and see what I can pickup in the early a.m.

Idk why but I thought the release was tomorrow night
30t6p3b.gif
, I was out finishing my Christmas shopping and ignored my phone emails
Wanted to get at least one more for a trade out but it's alright,
pimp.gif
to the dudes that copped and good luck to the ones still searching

Dare I say "easy cop"? Went to NDC at midnight, checked out with 2 size 14's, processed right away, had order confirmation email by 12:08 (a whopping 22 mins before an email from NDC reminding me about the Concords release.) Had an easier time copping these than LeBron Cannons/Chinas. Hope you guys were able to get your hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Does anyone else have money pending on their Credit Card from nike, without ever being able to successfully check out?

this happened to me but i dont know whats good. i aint got no email yet

I'm in shock! Tried to order on NDC but it kept freezing and timing out after I placed order and it said order could not be processed. NDC sold out, and every other site was crashing (as everyone knows) so I called it a night. Just checked my gmail... So why did I get an order confirmation from Nike in my email if I got the order not processed error? This happen to anyone else. I guess I won't believe it until I get a tracking number.

paypal is just showing a REQUEST/AUTH to pay that merchant, they don't know if they have the product or not . payment not processed until order filled

For the 1st time I can remember ndc came thru for me on a Jordan XI release. Good luck to everyone still trying!

Originally Posted by JAYS

okay i paid with paypal and got an email from paypal saying send the money to finishline, however when i went to paypal acct it said status canceled??? can some help or confirm plz help?? what does it mean?

I got that at first, but I had to keep resubmitting. If it is not confirmed that means it didn't go through. Just keep trying.

Originally Posted by Rummage

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I just got an order confirmation from NDC but the number starts with an "o" and I'm pretty sure I read on NT in the past that this means it is most likely getting cancelled..Is this correct or am I misinformed?

I've ordered a a good number of shoes from NDC recently and all my confirmation orders started with "o" and they successfully come through.  The only time I got a cancellation with an "o" was when I checked out with Foamposites, but they were in the cart for 2 hours before I submitted my payment.

You should be fine.

I got two 9.5's from Ndc

Def selling them though since resale is gonna be sick due to all the sites crashing

laugh.gif
i have no idea how i got an order #. saw the nikestore tweet super late and added a pair to my cart. forgot about it while playing batman. went back like 15 minutes later and completed the order. screen went white and so i didnt think it went through. just checked my order status and i got one
laugh.gif

hope you all had as much luck as i did.

Back
Top Bottom