Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Well Ima go ahead and take a smoke break
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

....... While I wait for nbastore.com I'm gonna be online playing mk9
laugh.gif

LOL i went on nbastore right before it crashed. got myself a 10.5. idk why it said retail was 175 on nbastore but total with shipping 8.29 came out to be 183.28.

juuuiced hahaha

FBIed mine... no problem eastbay baby!. I saw people standing in the blistering cold since 5pm in a mall in so cal. Damn these guys are fools ...

Originally Posted by maluah

got lucky with nbastore before the link is down

Along with nikestore

I know these mean nothing until they're shipped, but i'm good for now. Drove by my local mall. Not a whole lot camping going on. Just few heads standing in the cold outside mall.

pimp.gif

Wow..somehow got a confirmation email from NDC! I never got past the spinning dial trying to checkout and finally gave up after seeing the tweet that all sizes were gone.

Inbetween giving up on NDC and getting that confirmation, I was able to get thru on FNL too! I have to say I was really lucky..goodluck to everyone tonight.

I am not sure If mine are coming. On finishline I kept getting to the final stage of the order and it would send me back saying error at the credit card stage. I entered 2 different credit cards and then I used paypal and had the same issue. I just checked my paypal at last hope and it saw pending!
happy.gif
I keep seeing these pics of people's saying cancelled so I am really nervous right now. Last order I had from finishline it said pending until it was shipped and I got them in about a week. I pray it goes through, and if i am lucky it went through on the other credit cards and maybe Im getting 3 pairs. I didnt get an email from finishline only paypal and I cant check order status because site is down.

34dkdvp.png

Copped my sz 15 over phone VIA NDC! No email confirmation yet tho.....EDIT: confirmation email received. 3 yrs str8 of coppin XI's! Let the Columbias countdown begin! Lmao

The German site I posted is legit btw for anyone who's wondering. I ordered Space-Jams and Cool Greys from them and had no problems.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

placed an order literally within two min haven't gotten to the confirmation page yet think it crashed
laugh.gif

this is the pagei saw after placing order https://secure-niketown.n...rm.jsp?_requestid=805546

waiting for response from nike.com

Same here bro they already charged my PayPal, but I haven't made it to the confirmation page yet I keep getting sent to that white screen or the black screen I've been refreshing that screen for the past hour.

This is my only hope too
frown.gif

check out your email put you should get this from them

Where is the recap of Houston stores? I want to hear/see stories.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

It's sad to hear about the person that died, but I expected it.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Glad I had my pairs on lock for about a week in advance...

PO

man i had these stolen from me in highschool 12 years ago first and only day i wore them last period PE.. stolen outts my locker... still to this day have never forgotten the pain.....and they have eluded me ever since... i camped out for the DMP's and was 4th inline and dude infront of me took both size thirteens and told me $600 when i asked to buy a pair... got my breds CG's and SJ's..... but the concords i have lost out again... eastbay, footlocker, NDC, i had saved up for months to insure id have a size 13, 13.5, 14. order from all sites and send back the ones i got extra because i loath resellers..... now they have eluded me another time. i didnt want 2 pairs. i just wanted one size 13.5/14. im a avid sneaker collector jordans especially and sad to say i am done with the game. resellers and hipsters have ruined the true sneakerhead like myself from getting 1 pair of these glorious iconic shoes. i am severly down that i had every order in the cart and was denied, i was also still calling every shop online and trying trying to get through till i saw that everywhere was sold out to. i finally got through to a eastbay rep and the persons answered rudely, said "SOLD OUT, better luck next time".
frown.gif
. i just wanted one pair... i hope eastbay changes its policy of 2 to 1 per household so everyone that wants a pair and tries frantically like i did gets one. so down man. im going to try the malls tomorrow but between the 2 off em and all the shops there are 5 size 13s in my town. wish me luck fellow NTers. and everyone have a merry xmas
smile.gif

congrats to everyone who got a pair!

I was a little nervous as my CC was billed and all i got was a CC rejected screen, but i got an order confirmation e mail just now

Originally Posted by zuz624

I am not sure If mine are coming. On finishline I kept getting to the final stage of the order and it would send me back saying error at the credit card stage. I entered 2 different credit cards and then I used paypal and had the same issue. I just checked my paypal at last hope and it saw pending!
happy.gif
I keep seeing these pics of people's saying cancelled so I am really nervous right now. Last order I had from finishline it said pending until it was shipped and I got them in about a week. I pray it goes through, and if i am lucky it went through on the other credit cards and maybe Im getting 3 pairs. I didnt get an email from finishline only paypal and I cant check order status because site is down.

34dkdvp.png

same thing happened with me, never got to the confirmation screen on the site and never got an order #, so I'm assuming it didn't' work

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

placed an order literally within two min haven't gotten to the confirmation page yet think it crashed
laugh.gif

this is the pagei saw after placing order https://secure-niketown.n...rm.jsp?_requestid=805546

waiting for response from nike.com

Same here bro they already charged my PayPal, but I haven't made it to the confirmation page yet I keep getting sent to that white screen or the black screen I've been refreshing that screen for the past hour.

This is my only hope too
frown.gif

check out your email put you should get this from them
might want to hide that order number bro

Back
Top Bottom