Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by zuz624

I am not sure If mine are coming. On finishline I kept getting to the final stage of the order and it would send me back saying error at the credit card stage. I entered 2 different credit cards and then I used paypal and had the same issue. I just checked my paypal at last hope and it saw pending!
happy.gif
I keep seeing these pics of people's saying cancelled so I am really nervous right now. Last order I had from finishline it said pending until it was shipped and I got them in about a week. I pray it goes through, and if i am lucky it went through on the other credit cards and maybe Im getting 3 pairs. I didnt get an email from finishline only paypal and I cant check order status because site is down.

34dkdvp.png

same thing happened with me, never got to the confirmation screen on the site and never got an order #, so I'm assuming it didn't' work

yeah i got the same thing from paypal. after I went to submit my order on finish line, it went right back to the home page, then when i refreshed it was down again. I'm really hoping that my order goes through.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, Just got confirmation from NDC. I got Black Screened everytime, but it must have processed. I also got Two Day Air for free!

same thing happen to me, it got black screened, but the weblink said something with confirm!
Checked my credit card transaction and it had nike 

smokin.gif

got the confirmation in the email 
pimp.gif
Did yours come with Two Day Air as well?

I haven't gotten any confirmation e-mails or anything but my account has been withdrawn by about $400...is this a good or bad thing?? haha

Finally got through on finish line for 2 pairs. I had to use paypal because their checkout wasn't working. My paypal currently says pending - fingers crossed x.

Starting to get really really anxious. I'm sorry to hear about the people who couldn't cop online yet. Stay positive. I know its easy for me to say and I am by no means bragging. Now I'm looking forward to the Chi X's and I'm done til the Olympic pack. God bless. (Tebow voice).

Tried to get em on NDC & Eastbay.com but no luck, kept freezing. Got thru on the phone with eastbay, was able to grab 2 sz.12.5.
pimp.gif
also picked up another pair earlier in the day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm good.

Originally Posted by ekim524778

Originally Posted by skrew713

Anyone able to order from Finishline right now?
i was able to order through using paypal, havent got finishline confirmation yet, only the paypal order.
my paypal says i paid finishline but my order history for them is blank.....idk 

Originally Posted by BjornBorg

Finally got through on finish line for 2 pairs. I had to use paypal because their checkout wasn't working. My paypal currently says pending - fingers crossed x.

you get a confirmation # from finishline?

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

Starting to get really really anxious. I'm sorry to hear about the people who couldn't cop online yet. Stay positive. I know its easy for me to say and I am by no means bragging. Now I'm looking forward to the Chi X's and I'm done til the Olympic pack. God bless. (Tebow voice).

6b726a1639a847f2c9aa88d5b0da827d04102d34_a.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

you get a confirmation # from finishline?
where do u look? email none on my paypal.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

So whoever purchased at Finishline you guys got charged but did you get anything other than the charge? I see my statement online from my bank I have like 4 processing?!
I placed maybe 10 orders through FNL - was only charged for the two that went through.

heres a tip. paypal crashed. so if your checking out via paypal, it wont go. i realize this at 3:12 tho. of course.

It took a war, but I got through for 2 pair. Regular checkout. Got a confirm email and all that

Got my confirmation email from NDC. I was damn near about to give up too. Glad I kept at it.

im just hope one of the 100 times i processed my order magically my shoes somehow got through and i get a conformation.... itd be such "its a wonderful life" scenario
a xmas miracle yay!

Tried to get a pair at 9PM PST through NDC, Finishline and Eastbay....I was able to get through the NDC process but I never got my order number and it kept showing errors, so I assumed it didn't go through...then Eastbay was basically crashed when I tried to add it to my cart...FNL wouldn't let me finish the ordering process- I'd get stuck on the paying page and it'd be half-loaded
laugh.gif

Thought I wouldn't get a pair, but then I received a confirmation from NDC like 45 minutes later...success
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom