Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

JE15306 wrote:

How much would shipping be???

Think $25 US (UPS Shipped)

I tried to get them. Had them in the cart and checked out with message popped up saying they're currently out of stock.

Seeing a lot of folks who didn't get confirmation emails from FNL paying by paypal. I paid via credit card and got a confirmation email a few minutes after I placed the order. Folks have always had problems with paypal on these types of releases.

If FNL really comes thru, ironically the ONLY times I've been successful thru FNL were on the space jams, anniversary's, cool greys and now the concords.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Straight up hood. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes like this are the reason i'm selling mine.
they sound like such idiots on this video

I don't understand why all the people that put this much effort into getting these shoes, can't do the same to get good grades in school.

all paypal does is verify that the funds are avail to the merchant that you authorized, the merchant MUST FILL THE ORDER for the payment to be processed . so don't think that paypal is verifing that order has been filled

to my people that preordered from EC last week - did you receive shipping confirmation yet? I emailed Lauren to be sure about my order and she confirmed that my order processed but I dont have any official info from them yet..

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by Greytoe23

Yeah both sites are the same, the .nl shows prices in Euros and the .com shows $$$. Tried my luck with a 12.5 and my order went thru. I only see a size 7 left now. They seem pretty legit but you can never be too sure!
I believe oqiumstore.com and oqium.com are two totally different store. I ordered from oqium.com a couple weeks ago and got my tracking number yesterday. I can't speak for oqiumstore.com
Has anyone heard anything from oquimstore.com about their orders??
nope im very sorry fam if this nturns out not to be legit hope all used paypal at least so they can dispute

Originally Posted by Remedial

I had Champs, Foot Action AND NDC going and had no luck even with being there refreshing pages since 11:30. Champs and FootAction BOTH let me add the shoes to my cart but, wouldn't let me check out for nothing. When I DO finally get to check out at either site, which is about an hour later, Champs gives me a notice that I'm going to have to wait 21 hours to checkout, with the disclaimer that if the wait time is longer than 3 hours, I'm NOT going to get the shoes.

Okay, then, Footaction give me a wait of 22 minutes. At like minute 10, the page refreshes and tells me that they were out of stock.

I had THREE pages of NDC going which all "appeared" to be processing. They even let me add the shoes to the cart AND fill out my payment and shipping information ONLY to tell me, upon submission, that they had "just" ran out of my size. I even stayed up until 3 hoping there would be a restock for the west coast. That didn't happen (at least not to my knowledge).

Then, this morning I found out NT had a few pairs left and RACED over there only to ONCE again miss it. That one I blame on myself because I SHOULD have went over there at 3 when all my online hopes had died.

I don't see how anyone got through with the online stores. I've got a quad core iMac and a hella fast internet connection but still no luck. Like someone else said, I'm getting too old for this...

Just a heads up for next time, Champs and Footaction are the same along with Eastbay and Footlocker

So if one fails, all of them will.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I pray there is a re-up at Eastbay or Nike. Matt @ Nice Kicks told me if there is, only the big guys are getting them.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
How does the re-ups work? Is it just a random time and I have to keep checking every site to see if they have some in stock?

Anybody with info know when we can expect a restock and where we will probably see them......Eastbay, NDC, or FNL, Footlocker?

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

All for the prize...

I'm done with the lines man.  Last night was the first time I was actually a little shook that I was gonna get murked or pepper sprayed..  The wolves were out man..
And to think, the Concords from 2000 SAT..  Didn't sell out for WEEKS
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Congrats to all who got their pair.
This is the only picture I've seen that I liked with the 2011 concords.
Ndc is gold.  I had to log out of swoosh and log into my regular account to get free shipping.  Was still able to cop a pair.

Honestly I gave into the hype.  I never liked the Concords and still have a ds pair of the dmps.  I like them when I look at them but don't like how they look on the feet.

I just wanted to see if i could cop on ndc and was able to cop 2 pairs.  i might just end up selling if they dont look like this pic.

The 2011 just looks weird to me compared to the og and 2001.  I dont see why such a big fuss for the world wide.  Not worth the madness being reported.

I hope everyone are able to get there pairs eventually.  The bad thing is I would only get from ebay if seller has a receipt...you might get early air rand pairs.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Waited 7 1/2 hours in line at NT Chi to get my pops size 9.5 for Xmas and not even my pair.

%@#+ this release though. lot of shiesty !!#% went down that got me feeling real angry at %@+#!%!%+#**%.

*cue buddy from Belly eating a Banana gif*
You must have got there really late then. They didn't let anyone start lining up until 7pm. I got there at 9:15pm with my 3 friends. There were about 400-500 people ahead of us. But NTChicago got 1000 pairs.

At 3:07, we finally got in. all of walked out with the sizes we wanted. while we were there, they had plenty of ALL sizes 7.5 and up.

I had my fiance, and her friend, along with my brother in law and his wife trying on 5 laptops to get in to eastbay and anywhere else. not one pair from that. they were shocked, i wasn't.

At least i got the pair, in the size i wanted. very happy! worth the 6 hour wait

photo800x600.jpg

photo2800x600.jpg

One dude I know got there at 11:20 and still got his sz 10. Yea they had plenty but they did some f***** up $***.

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Straight up hood. 
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

They made valid points. 

valid points? so them saying michael jordan should sell all the jordans from his house is a valid point? 
roll.gif

point blank these dudes are clowns and they make my city look bad.
They were being Sarcastic. Since the reporter mentioned should Michael Jordan do something. His comment about Mj selling from his house is just saying if Jordan was directly involved in this chaos. Best believe he would so something different. Very valid point. You must be white 

Straight up hood. 
30t6p3b.gif

I live in Houston but originally from France and i can tell you my friend that Houston is a sh^thole ! nothing but ghetto folks like that running around everywhere robbing , raping and killing and living on welfare checks that my taxes pay for from my hard work !
For those who copped, just wait till these hoodlums mess up their pairs from runing in mud puddle from being chased by the police or not cleaning them after every wear lol.

Very impressed with NTLV. Had 400 ppl and everything was organized. Once u got your first pair u got a chance to wait in line again for your 2nd pr so everyone got their size. Love my city!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this shoe is going to be a huge resell

look at all the non nike account sites state side like PYS citysole 
flight club cant keep them in stock at $375.00

the price will drop come next week but it will go back up and even a nickel and dime re seller will still get back no less then $240.00 pre pair

that's not bad if you going to get 10 or more pairs

i would start at $300.00 and take no less then $240.00 and thats being nice

only people crying about reseller are the people with no way of getting a pair at retail unless they camp or dont have the cash to buy a pair in the first place

not trying to hate on people who cant get a pair at retail (i did not on the Concords and in the past 2 years i got space jams & cool greys at retail 2 pairs each)

but if you want them at box price i would start to camp at any of your local spots across the country no later then tonight

i think this has been one of the biggest general releases in the past 23 years of me buying nike/jordans and being a serious collector for the past 10 years

by the way i have no extra pairs to sell
just my 2 cents on my guess on how release will go and most time i'm correct
TOLD YA 
laugh.gif
Who cares?

Back
Top Bottom