Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

To the guys that ordered on NDC and their order status is still "In Progress," don't get too concerned. My 2 pairs said "In Progress" for the entire day then I checked recently and the status is now "Shipped"
pimp.gif
I wish I had the funds to cop a lot more pairs so I could resell to my fellow NT brothers for a much more fair price than these guys on eBay/Craigslist..If I wasn't gonna give the 2nd pair to my brother for Christmas, I would have sold it to someone in need..Good luck to everyone that didn't get a pair..Just be patient and hopefully a miracle comes through

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by manamazing55

just as a funny question...........I truly wonder how many people that bought these shoes even know why theyre called Concords? lol I read on twitter someone called them OREOs lmaooooooooooooooooo

Wait, these are called Concords? I thought these were the white space jams.. looks like I gotta go return them.
indifferent.gif

Most of the people that bought them only did it for the hype. Most don't know the story behind these.

It's unacceptable that Nike's canceling customers orders that have received an order # after saying:

@nikestore
NikeStore.com
#Concords update: If you have an Order Number, you have succeeded. Order confirm emails may be delayed.

This can't be life. Can't believe I spent 4 hours on the internet for nothin. Oh well on to the Xs and IVs

I'm sure there will be at least a couple restocks but catching it when it happens always seems to be the problem I have.

Super shady in Northwest Arkansas, managers holding pairs and selling them out the back door...waited at FNL Rogers from 130am just to find out from the manager "that they didnt get a 13" which is total BS, said they only had sizes 8, 8.5, 10, 10.5 and I was 5th in line. Had my girl wait at the Fayetteville FNL and she was 4th in line, 3 people got 1 pair each and then the manager came out and said all they had left was an 8. So no pairs for me, gunna wait a couple weeks and see if ebay prices drop at all. Guessing it will be around 300 by then.

Back
Top Bottom