Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Well here goes my story......

Went to Athlete's Foot by my old j by 9am....stood n line till 10a for a ticket. Dude who worked there handed out 100 tickets in two series: 1-50 on Wednesday night & 50-100 yesterday.....I was #95! We were told 2 come back at 11p & stand in line....they then formed 2 lines--one for those with tickets & another for those w/o (the ones w/tickets were first preference)....waited in line from 12a-3a for a TD 7 & a 10.5 for myself.....when I finally got in they sold out of the TDs sizes (due to foolish employees not following the one shoe per category sale limit).....I. fortunately brought the last 10.5 & THE LAST SHOE in the store.....paid 217.50 for mine but I had to race to FA in Gulfgate for da TD size for my lil one & I got lucky cuz all they had left were TD sizes! Paid about $60 for them & went home....I'm glad I got them & I must say they're pretty fresh....

I rep my city to da fullest but the foolishness over this shoe in Houston alone is ridiculous! Greenspoint, Memorial City, Northline Commons...from what I heard was totally messed up....but this right here is what I'm talking about when I say foolishness:

http://www.worldstarhipho...2gBfZNUpZ2p1N&set_size=1

This is dat bull!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Funny.....but as a Houstonian I'm truly embarrassed!!
This is who they interview.....I'm done! Still glad I have the shoe though & congrats 2 everyone who has them......

Magic1978 wrote:
DA1 4 Life wrote:
Well since I couldn't get a pair I just donated some money to the Doctors Without Borders through NT. I encourage anyone else who was willing to spend 180.00 on these shoes but didn't get a pair. Just reading the comments about the people who died today over this makes me appreciate all the stuff I already have. Merry Christmas. 

bumped, because this post deserves to be seen.

If I could help you out I would.
you're a good man the next time I get some Cash I think I will do the same

Originally Posted by butterKnots05

Went to Athlete's Foot by my old j by 9am....stood n line till 10a for a ticket. Dude who worked there handed out 100 tickets in two series: 1-50 on Wednesday night & 50-100 yesterday.....I was #95! We were told 2 come back at 11p & stand in line....they then formed 2 lines--one for those with tickets & another for those w/o (the ones w/tickets were first preference)....waited in line from 12a-3a for a TD 7 & a 10.5 for myself.....when I finally got in they sold out of the TDs sizes (due to foolish employees not following the one shoe per category sale limit).....I. fortunately brought the last 10.5 & THE LAST SHOE in the store.....paid 217.50 for mine but I had to race to FA in Gulfgate for da TD size for my lil one & I got lucky cuz all they had left were TD sizes! Paid about $60 for them & went home....I'm glad I got them & I must say they're pretty fresh....

I rep my city to da fullest but the foolishness over this shoe in Houston alone is ridiculous! Greenspoint, Memorial City, Northline Commons...from what I heard was totally messed up....but this right here is what I'm talking about when I say foolishness:

This is dat bull!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is who they interview.....I'm done! Still glad I have the shoe though & congrats 2 everyone who has them......
Which one did you go to?

So guys in Cali, did the big man from Shoe Palace show up with his crew, and if so did he cut without anyone saying anything?

my order still hasnt shipped yet from ndc and i payed with paypal. will they be able to ship it tomarrow even though its christmas eve?

Hopefully there will be a restock, like mentioned... But someone needs to post that thing, from I hear you never know when it'll be. It could be tomorrow or in a month, the suspense...

lost all hope on these oh well no retail price for me!
luckily i scooped up a pair of my sz. 10 tho from craigslist for $320 not bad considering the prices on ebay.
shawty had all sizes to
eek.gif

i can finally lay this to rest.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2yvkokp.jpg

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Some of ya r cheap I rather spend $50-100 get them early then having to put my life in danger for some sneakers !!

You were the one 48 hours complaining about passing on them since you didn't have the funds and needed to sell your dmps 
laugh.gif

Take it easy, let people do what they want.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by butterKnots05

This is dat bull!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Which one did you go to?

The one on Scott & OST....by UofH.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

snipesshop up on a restock

yeah, way to info on the low...for once I was glad yuku was running slow.  Think I pulled it off, order just went through and confirmation emailed.  Translating from German to English was a beast though...

There are restocks. Peps thats been around know when they (usually) are. It seems they want to keep the info under their hats. It was really different this AM when NT was down and sites slowly sold out and did not crash.

After cops and security telling everyone to leave mall property and not come back until 4am to line up, then showing up only to find out they got tired of sending everyone away and allowed the line to form at 2:30ish i realized it was gonna be a bad situation. Ignorant people could not figure out how to form a single file line so cops came out around 5:30am (shoe stores set to open at 6am) and said "due to unfortunate circumstances these shoes are not going to be sold at this time" and booted everybody out of the mall. Nobody left the parking lot, cops came out and told everyone to leave but nobody would WTH??? So at 8am when the entire mall opened everyone crowded footaction again so they said "we will not be selling the XI today" again WTH??? Then they proceeded to shut the gate and turn out their lights...while the entire mall was open...2 days til xmas. Finally decided to leave, planned on going back at noon. My girl went at 10am to see if she could cop for me and surprise me on xmas day but they apparently decided after telling everyone they wouldnt sell today that they'd sell shortly after i left. Btw, they also claimed they were just going to ship them to another store. So F footaction! This would be so avoidable if tickets were given out as the line formed so ppl who arrived at 2am or so could know they wouldnt be getting a pair there and have AN OPPROTUNITY to go elsewhere instead of a one-time crapshoot. Thats what pisses people off at 6am, waiting all night with no way of knowing if they even have a chance. Simple solution to an EXTREMELY UNNECESSARY PROBLEM!!! So i had to cop off uptempoair.com for 319 but oh well, already got my shipped email with tracking number so its not worst case scenario for me.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Some of ya r cheap I rather spend $50-100 get them early then having to put my life in danger for some sneakers !!

You were the one 48 hours complaining about passing on them since you didn't have the funds and needed to sell your dmps 
laugh.gif

Take it easy, let people do what they want.

When there's a will there's a will lol I stood with the dmp and still got the Concords for under retail before release date but I'm saying some ppl got the cash go ahead and pay a little extra but don't complain later on when u see them on eBay or cragis list going for 400 ++

Back
Top Bottom