Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Where are all the stories? The last 100 pages has been mostly about waiting on an overseas site to ship, a pending paypal transaction, or order cancellations.

Where are the dudes that actually lined up and waited and were rewarded or went away salty? I saw the line pics; most of those dudes have not posted their stories.

I'm a bit dissapoint.
Heres a story I find out out of 4 stores selling only FootLocker has size 14 and they only have 2 pairs
sick.gif
I go to the mall at 7:47 security guards and employees say they aren't opening the mall till 6am stores open at 7am I decide to camp all night all night i cant sleep cause people keep trying to camp early and I have to run to the entrance security keeps kicking us off so we run from security and stay in the parking lot anyway they call the police we run from the police and stay anyway police leave on a call we break into the mall and line up at the stores security starts kicking people out I hide my 6 foot 5 @!+ under a small 6 foot table with leather tablecloths cramped till the coast is clear hear what sounds like people getting arrested say F it security sayd we can line up at 4:30 doors open at 5 im like see this is why I don't trust security
mad.gif
line up at 3:30am trick people into letting me at the front of the line they open the sliding doors 2 girls at the front get knocked down and trampled 1 gets up 1 guy gets smashed into glass we bend break both sliding doors I through the crowd off me run to FootLocker I'm like 50th in line cause security opens some doors before others
mad.gif

I wait get a ticket for the last 14 get my pair then rush home to get 30 mins of sleep before having to work 10 hours with no break the following day!
so yeah I had to fight and only got 30 mins of sleep in 2 days but F it I GOT MY PAIR!
grin.gif

I REPEAT IF YOU REALLY WANT THESE! check all the small towns in your state and check every sporting good store in the small towns I came across a small chain sporting good store that had sizes this morning!

Its a straight country town with a population of no more then a 1,000 (dont know the exact number but the town is pretty small it only has 1 high school).....why did they get the Concords? I have no idea but my roommate copped from them this morning....Owner said everybody who copped a pair drove from outta town......not one local

The Lafeyette Square Mall that was showcased basically on every news station across the country is RIGHT up the street from my house
laugh.gif
. Needless to say I didn't get a pair
indifferent.gif
. I hear they're restocking these, any truth to that?

Originally Posted by sthebest

Does anyone else feel like the Columbias are going to be hectic? I think that even though they wont nearly garner the hype of these, the fact of them being a all white shoe will appeal to the casual consumer (especially the people who rock all white AF1s because they go with everything). And if they come with a deep tinted Carolina sole, they will make a great low maintenance all purpose beater.

me and my boys at the barber shop was talking about this  i think the columbias will reach space jam hype IMO.

As I wait for my pairs to come from NDC and CT, for those with pairs on hand: What are the production dates on the size tag???

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Where are all the stories? The last 100 pages has been mostly about waiting on an overseas site to ship, a pending paypal transaction, or order cancellations.

Where are the dudes that actually lined up and waited and were rewarded or went away salty? I saw the line pics; most of those dudes have not posted their stories.

I'm a bit dissapoint.
Heres a story I find out out of 4 stores selling only FootLocker has size 14 and they only have 2 pairs
sick.gif
I go to the mall at 7:47 security guards and employees say they aren't opening the mall till 6am stores open at 7am I decide to camp all night all night i cant sleep cause people keep trying to camp early and I have to run to the entrance security keeps kicking us off so we run from security and stay in the parking lot anyway they call the police we run from the police and stay anyway police leave on a call we break into the mall and line up at the stores security starts kicking people out I hide my 6 foot 5 @$+ under a small 6 foot table with leather tablecloths cramped till the coast is clear hear what sounds like people getting arrested say F it security sayd we can line up at 4:30 doors open at 5 im like see this is why I don't trust security
mad.gif
line up at 3:30am trick people into letting me at the front of the line they open the sliding doors 2 girls at the front get knocked down and trampled 1 gets up 1 guy gets smashed into glass we bend break both sliding doors I through the crowd off me run to FootLocker I'm like 50th in line cause security opens some doors before others
mad.gif

I wait get a ticket for the last 14 get my pair then rush home to get 30 mins of sleep before having to work 10 hours with no break the following day!
so yeah I had to fight and only got 30 mins of sleep in 2 days but F it I GOT MY PAIR!
grin.gif

This is basically what happened to me, only thing, I didn't get shoes. Beachwood Mall, suburb in Cleveland, security comes and says well, we only letting people in this door. So we standing there looking into the mall, and ill be damned if we didn't see people walking through the mall with Finishline bags. And they still wouldn't let us in the mall. I figure those were mall employees that got into the mall and bought their shoes, then left only like 15-20 pairs for 100 other people. I've NEVER been so angry over something i shouldn't o
f been like I was about this. Get in the mall and their is already about 60 people lined up outside of FNL.

To top it off we're standing in line, and it was like 5 dudes who already had their J's, rocking the J's with slim, tight, tapered Levi's on, in my opinion rocking them completely wrong, they come stand to like the side of the line and start laughing like damn yall really want these don't yall, and laughing. So then they see one of their friends in the back of the line, and start laughing and saying let's go flex on this %#%$#. They do that, then one of them try to cut the line in front to sneak in the mall in front of everybody. I get up to the door where he at, I work at GM, real dirty and oily in there, I have on my work wheats, I stomped all on dude J's with both feet
laugh.gif

Still no word from FNL on if my order went through. Tried calling and after a hour wait on hold I gave up. Guess I have to wait till Tuesday to get any answers....

EastbayRep wrote:

As KG21 said, all the phone lines are thrown into one queue and calls are taken in the order they are received.  The main benefit of the Loyalty Club is the free shipping, which is based on the level you select.  No where does it say you get priority on new releases.

We had over 250,000 people trying to order the Concords from us, so our phone lines were very busy after the website crashed.

EastbayRep - Ray
i am a gold club member. i called into the gold club line and succesfully ordered two pairs.  when i received confirmation email i noticed i was charged for shipping and the method was ups ground.  i called back and talked to a lady who said that i would have to wait until it shipped and they would contact ups to expedite it.  i call today after it has shipped and they tell me there is nothing that they can do.  they said i would have had to catch it before it shipped (which i DID) and i pointed this out to the lady on the phone and there was just silence. seriously frustrated as the perk of the club is the fast shipping....which is what i especially wanted with these but now have to wait until next friday.  this makes no sense as i was told two different things by two different people.  please help me out.

Man, it gets crazier each year for these XIs. Next year will be no different for the Columbias. People I know from church who don't normally buy J's rode on the hype train for the Concords - we're talking 7 pairs here for the family.

Anyway, my pair from NDC shipped. I got a little worried because I sent the payment via PayPal, but browser got stuck on NDC's blank page. Glad it went through for everyone too.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Man, it gets crazier each year for these XIs. Next year will be no different for the Columbias. People I know from church who don't normally buy J's rode on the hype train for the Concords - we're talking 7 pairs here for the family.

Anyway, my pair from NDC shipped. I got a little worried because I sent the payment via PayPal, but browser got stuck on NDC's blank page. Glad it went through for everyone too.
sure people will buy Columbias but if you think the hype will be like this then you are CRAZY. Columbias are the least liked and ugly as SIN. only reason ill be buying them is to complete my XI collection.

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by sthebest

Does anyone else feel like the Columbias are going to be hectic? I think that even though they wont nearly garner the hype of these, the fact of them being a all white shoe will appeal to the casual consumer (especially the people who rock all white AF1s because they go with everything). And if they come with a deep tinted Carolina sole, they will make a great low maintenance all purpose beater.

me and my boys at the barber shop was talking about this  i think the columbias will reach space jam hype IMO.
I think the Concords are a lot more special to people. They were the first in the line, released in November of 95".  I remember that year everybody had these. It was Mikes first year back from the Baron's. Peps were excited. It had been almost two years since we had seen Mike on the court in his signature shoe. The nostalgia of J back on the court wore off by the Columbias dropped in early 96. Plus, the Columbias did not sell as well as the Concords or Breds. I think more people were attached to the 11's. The dmp's high price have help some too. 

I say all that in hoping that the hype is not as bad as the Concords. 

Originally Posted by Supa2G

Any knowledgeable and reliable shoe heads in London, Paris, or Barcelona? Making a trip there in a few days and looking to grab 11s (concord or cool grays) if possible. Looking for good spots.Thanks. 

Everywhere you listed there are Footlocker Europes and Niketowns...but these are most likely sold out there by then.  They have little underground shoe spots too but the catch is those guys know the value so the price is jacked up and you're paying the Euro/British Pound exchange rate.

I'm glad the columbias are coming next year i get to sve and spend time at home! But if black reds come out after that only 11 I'll double up on
smile.gif

Black red>space jam>cool grey>concords

Still need the cool greys and I'm complete with all the 11s I love

Originally Posted by airedweezy

I'm glad the columbias are coming next year i get to sve and spend time at home! But if black reds come out after that only 11 I'll double up on
smile.gif

Black red>space jam>cool grey>concords

Still need the cool greys and I'm complete with all the 11s I love
This, Black and Reds are my grail. I did not know the cool greys existed until about 2006. I was in the Navy when those dropped, that was the same time i found out they released the space jams. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by mr delorean

its limit two per order.  you can try to get as many separate orders in as luck allows.
Negative, it specifically says "2 per consumer." Aka, person.
From the website...

There is a quantity limit of 2 per consumer on the adult style (387037-107). There is no quantity limit on the kids styles.

You didn't say you got kid styles. Your post read as if you were bragging because you got four pair. Which was misleading.

I don't think anyone up here cares about kid styles.
i do cuz i cant find a pair for my daughter(11 or 12c) or my gf(6.5y)

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Still no word from FNL on if my order went through. Tried calling and after a hour wait on hold I gave up. Guess I have to wait till Tuesday to get any answers....

Did you get a order confirmation order from FNL? I only received an email from paypal....

Originally Posted by onajazad

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Did you get a order confirmation order from FNL? I only received an email from paypal....
me too i think its a wrap for my FNL order.

Back
Top Bottom