Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by onajazad

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Still no word from FNL on if my order went through. Tried calling and after a hour wait on hold I gave up. Guess I have to wait till Tuesday to get any answers....

Did you get a order confirmation order from FNL? I only received an email from paypal....
me too i think its a wrap for my FNL order.

I wouldnt say yet, I had a similar issue before with the Bordeaux i didnt get a email confirmation from fnl it took a few days , And my status was showing pending on paypal that time... Still crossing my fingers wish for the best
happy.gif

I'm not a big Jordan dude, just pretty much IX's, XI's, and most recently the cement 4's.

I gave myself a 50% of getting these, between the internet and a major city...but...no go.

At 12:01 I was on NDC, FL, etc... FL, Fline, eastbay, etc... those sites were all DONE for. NDC is the only one I was able to get my size in the cart. Once I got there, I finally got all the way to confirmation, then I pressed the button and it apparently didnt go thorugh. I was HEATED. It's 1am and I still havent got them.

Now off to the real world. I'm a lowkey mall, 4am. not too many folks there. By 5am, its about 75 of us. Apparently, I was at the WRONG door because right around 6 am, I saw mall walkers already in there as security came to let us in. Then the mad dash started. Now we're all lined up, waiting for 8am.

And what happens....they have 8 pair. 8 $@+***$ pairs. It's 50 people in line and they have 8 pair. I didnt believe it, which is when I should have left immediately and went to another store.

Basically, I didn't get them. I'm sick about it. I cant justify $350 when I have grown man bills every month. I'm frantically searching for something 300 or below...but I doubt its going to happen. I've never seen anything like this, and I hope that the Cement 4's dont go through this. I've decided to go to every sneaker store I can and talk to EVERY girl around...hopefully i can get one of them to fall in love with me before the release date, lol.

Did you get a order confirmation order from FNL? I only received an email from paypal....

I wouldnt say yet, I had a similar issue before with the Bordeaux i didnt get a email confirmation from fnl it took a few days , And my status was showing pending on paypal that time... Still crossing my fingers wish for the best
happy.gif
my order doesnt show up on FNL.com but i have a paypal transaction... idk what happened

not that this counts for anything, but i went to chat with ndc to ask about a restock and the agent said no info is available about a possible restock.

happy.gif
my order doesnt show up on FNL.com but i have a paypal transaction... idk what happened

Same man!!!! Feeling sucks man! What time did you order yours?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Man, it gets crazier each year for these XIs. Next year will be no different for the Columbias. People I know from church who don't normally buy J's rode on the hype train for the Concords - we're talking 7 pairs here for the family.

Anyway, my pair from NDC shipped. I got a little worried because I sent the payment via PayPal, but browser got stuck on NDC's blank page. Glad it went through for everyone too.
sure people will buy Columbias but if you think the hype will be like this then you are CRAZY. Columbias are the least liked and ugly as SIN. only reason ill be buying them is to complete my XI collection.
As much as I want to agree with this, I just can't.
Honestly, how a shoe looks doesn't impact how well it will sell as much as hype will (i.e. Dorenbecher IV and Cool Grey XI in my opinion are both
sick.gif
). 

It's an XI, and all it takes are a few celebrities to wear them early and a bunch of first look, closer look, another look and official photos hyping up the shoe for it to get crazy.

I hope that the Columbias are a much more peaceful release, but this trend with the XI isn't looking good for this at all.
30t6p3b.gif

happy.gif

it was before 1am i know that....
2rzrvpi.jpg

paypal email...
my both my debit cards wouldnt go through for some reason

You know why the Columbia's will be crazy too, because of this release

It will be more demand, and this was basically one big marketing campaign for JB.

Plus you will have a lot of people buying attempting to resell thinking they can get $400+

And to a lot of people this release was all about hype anyway, not love, appearance or nostalgia.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Where are all the stories? The last 100 pages has been mostly about waiting on an overseas site to ship, a pending paypal transaction, or order cancellations.

Where are the dudes that actually lined up and waited and were rewarded or went away salty? I saw the line pics; most of those dudes have not posted their stories.

I'm a bit dissapoint.
Heres a story I find out out of 4 stores selling only FootLocker has size 14 and they only have 2 pairs
sick.gif
I go to the mall at 7:47 security guards and employees say they aren't opening the mall till 6am stores open at 7am I decide to camp all night all night i cant sleep cause people keep trying to camp early and I have to run to the entrance security keeps kicking us off so we run from security and stay in the parking lot anyway they call the police we run from the police and stay anyway police leave on a call we break into the mall and line up at the stores security starts kicking people out I hide my 6 foot 5 @!+ under a small 6 foot table with leather tablecloths cramped till the coast is clear hear what sounds like people getting arrested say F it security sayd we can line up at 4:30 doors open at 5 im like see this is why I don't trust security
mad.gif
line up at 3:30am trick people into letting me at the front of the line they open the sliding doors 2 girls at the front get knocked down and trampled 1 gets up 1 guy gets smashed into glass we bend break both sliding doors I through the crowd off me run to FootLocker I'm like 50th in line cause security opens some doors before others
mad.gif

I wait get a ticket for the last 14 get my pair then rush home to get 30 mins of sleep before having to work 10 hours with no break the following day!
so yeah I had to fight and only got 30 mins of sleep in 2 days but F it I GOT MY PAIR!
grin.gif

Same here. Got to the mall at like 12 sumthing AM, and wasnt even the 1st one out there. My homeboy and I just watched as ppl came and the flashlight cop kept running ppl off, calling the police and having them cme and run ppl off. That happened all the way til like 6am. Ppl began lining up at different doors. It was a foot race once they opened doors. What sux is that FinishLine didnt even have any to sell the public, so it was footaction or SOL. They only had 12 pairs, minus the ones the emloyees got. Me and my homeboy was at the front of the line outside tho. We tied our kix tight to prepare for the sprint before we even got out the car. While running my blk/red 11s began to feel loose and even more looser to the point where i almost came up out of them, so it was making me go slower, which meant i got passed by a couple ppl. My homeboy slips and almost falls tho, and sumbody even lost their shoes while running. A flashlight cop came and asked who lost a shoe. There was only like 6-7 ppl ahead of me. I wusnt lucky enuff to get my size but i did get a sz 8 (and was was blessed to wake up this AM to see sumbody wanting to trade for my size on ISS/@$@%+%*#!#++$.) I left the mall at like 730, went to Mickey Ds for breakfast and went to wrk at 8am. Str8 zombie mode but got some power naps in bcuz im in delivery and we had a sh-tload of driving to do. This was my 1st and last time chasing after a pair of kicks(one for my lady). But hey, i got em..

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone orders from FNL. Like I know the Concords are grail status and I too went to great lengths to get em. But copping from their website is always a crapshoot with big releases. Over the years I've read faaaaar too many horror stories about Jordan releases and FNL to risk it. Dudes are notorious w/ the canceled orders....may as well waited it out in a line somewhere.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Man, it gets crazier each year for these XIs. Next year will be no different for the Columbias. People I know from church who don't normally buy J's rode on the hype train for the Concords - we're talking 7 pairs here for the family.

Anyway, my pair from NDC shipped. I got a little worried because I sent the payment via PayPal, but browser got stuck on NDC's blank page. Glad it went through for everyone too.
sure people will buy Columbias but if you think the hype will be like this then you are CRAZY. Columbias are the least liked and ugly as SIN. only reason ill be buying them is to complete my XI collection.
Honestly, how a shoe looks doesn't impact how well it will sell as much as hype will (i.e. Dorenbecher IV and Cool Grey XI in my opinion are both
sick.gif
). 

It's an XI, and all it takes are a few celebrities to wear them early and a bunch of first look, closer look, another look and official photos hyping up the shoe for it to get crazy.

I hope that the Columbias are a much more peaceful release, but this trend with the XI isn't looking good for this at all.
30t6p3b.gif
no, im saying it will be hyped due to it being an XI and well never been retroed but on the level of Concords? not even close.

it was before 1am i know that....
2rzrvpi.jpg

paypal email...
my both my debit cards wouldnt go through for some reason

I received the same email man.... I ordered it around 1am also..

anyone who ordered from crookedtongues earlier this week not get a shipping confirmation yet?

i got the order confirmation that night (while others got cancellations), so i know i got 'em, just haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet...

I didn't get a pair after trying online and the camping. Now I'm hoping for a restock but it's always a miss for me. Hate the feeling of giving up.

Originally Posted by KMante

sick.gif
). 

30t6p3b.gif
no, im saying it will be hyped due to it being an XI and well never been retroed but on the level of Concords? not even close.
Maybe if the Columbias were retroed first in 2009 ahead of the Space Jams then yeah you're right.
Because of this Concord release, the Columbias can definitely reach the level of the Concord release for all the reasons Magic1978 just mentioned.

My aunt and grandma asking me about my sneakers my mom told everyone how long I waited for them guess I'll wear them on new years

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Where are all the stories? The last 100 pages has been mostly about waiting on an overseas site to ship, a pending paypal transaction, or order cancellations.

Where are the dudes that actually lined up and waited and were rewarded or went away salty? I saw the line pics; most of those dudes have not posted their stories.

I'm a bit dissapoint.
Heres a story I find out out of 4 stores selling only FootLocker has size 14 and they only have 2 pairs
sick.gif
I go to the mall at 7:47 security guards and employees say they aren't opening the mall till 6am stores open at 7am I decide to camp all night all night i cant sleep cause people keep trying to camp early and I have to run to the entrance security keeps kicking us off so we run from security and stay in the parking lot anyway they call the police we run from the police and stay anyway police leave on a call we break into the mall and line up at the stores security starts kicking people out I hide my 6 foot 5 @$+ under a small 6 foot table with leather tablecloths cramped till the coast is clear hear what sounds like people getting arrested say F it security sayd we can line up at 4:30 doors open at 5 im like see this is why I don't trust security
mad.gif
line up at 3:30am trick people into letting me at the front of the line they open the sliding doors 2 girls at the front get knocked down and trampled 1 gets up 1 guy gets smashed into glass we bend break both sliding doors I through the crowd off me run to FootLocker I'm like 50th in line cause security opens some doors before others
mad.gif

I wait get a ticket for the last 14 get my pair then rush home to get 30 mins of sleep before having to work 10 hours with no break the following day!
so yeah I had to fight and only got 30 mins of sleep in 2 days but F it I GOT MY PAIR!
grin.gif

This is basically what happened to me, only thing, I didn't get shoes. Beachwood Mall, suburb in Cleveland, security comes and says well, we only letting people in this door. So we standing there looking into the mall, and ill be damned if we didn't see people walking through the mall with Finishline bags. And they still wouldn't let us in the mall. I figure those were mall employees that got into the mall and bought their shoes, then left only like 15-20 pairs for 100 other people. I've NEVER been so angry over something i shouldn't o
f been like I was about this. Get in the mall and their is already about 60 people lined up outside of FNL.

To top it off we're standing in line, and it was like 5 dudes who already had their J's, rocking the J's with slim, tight, tapered Levi's on, in my opinion rocking them completely wrong, they come stand to like the side of the line and start laughing like damn yall really want these don't yall, and laughing. So then they see one of their friends in the back of the line, and start laughing and saying let's go flex on this %#%$#. They do that, then one of them try to cut the line in front to sneak in the mall in front of everybody. I get up to the door where he at, I work at GM, real dirty and oily in there, I have on my work wheats, I stomped all on dude J's with both feet
laugh.gif

I could of told you about beachwood. Dudes there are beyond shady. You should of went to Belden village mall. Finishline there got the most pairs in northeast Ohio. They are one of the best selling finishlines in the country.

Back
Top Bottom