Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Hopefully all the posts about FNL (Finishline) are from newbies who haven't experienced this before...

Because this is NOTHING NEW from them.

Nothing has changed. 

BTW, "picked" means that your order is accounted for and should be getting prepped to ship out.

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

What's the deal with the dimpled patent leather... Smh

exactly my thought.. straight disappointment to see glue on the sides and bumpy Patent leather.. For shoe that used to be $125 there are no excuses for bad quality at the $180 price tag

Originally Posted by NewAndAddicted

My 2 pairs from NDC come on Wed. Can't wait.

mine come thursday
mad.gif

am i the only one who didnt use the direct link?
laugh.gif
didnt even know about one, i got mad sitting on NDC til about 12:06 after i refreshed maybe 100x waiting for them to pop up.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by NewAndAddicted

My 2 pairs from NDC come on Wed. Can't wait.

mine come thursday
mad.gif

am i the only one who didnt use the direct link?
laugh.gif
didnt even know about one, i got mad sitting on NDC til about 12:06 after i refreshed maybe 100x waiting for them to pop up.

don't feel bad same thing happened to me. I was just a little more stubborn and did it about 1000x until i about 12:15 and I finally came to nt hit the link and got stuck in the nike.com error matrix then it was mad dash 2 the mall which equaled a whopper of a fail smh

I was getting anxious because the twitter link wasn't posted right when 9pm hit. So I started searching NDC. It was about 9:01 once it was posted. I didn't want to leave the twitter page and start searching and miss the link by a few seconds. Haha.

I don't mind how H-S does releases like this; they don't even fool around with a cheaper option, they know we want the shoes so they just charge the £19.95 for shipping and they get here quickly.

Originally Posted by kdude87

since we are talking about finishline i just called those bums and you can tell the reps want to quit their jobs right now LOL ...i asked the woman what the status was on my shipment and i thought she was going to kill me through the phone...heads up btw for all you FNL people with order #s there is no guarantee youll get them, i know a girl who just got cancelled with an order # so best of luck to you all.....my status is in "picked" mode so if anyone who has ordered off FNL before who knows what that means please let me know....good luck to all
"Picked" means your order has been processed and packaged ready to be shipped out.  The rep told me that over the phone and when I asked her about the tracking number, she says "Oh we will send that to you via email".  I said to her that I would like the tracking number be given to me over the phone.  She insisted that the tracking number was going to be send me to over email, again I told her I would like the tracking number over the phone.  After a couple of minutes (I can hear her typing), she gave me the tracking number.  Unfortunately, UPS is closed today, so once they resume business and pick up the shoes from FNL, then tracking status and delivery date will be updated.

Hope this helped!

What are the chances that an order gets canceled from Eastbay? I actually got through on the phone to a rep, but I still haven't received a shipping notice yet.

Originally Posted by mints

I don't mind how H-S does releases like this; they don't even fool around with a cheaper option, they know we want the shoes so they just charge the £19.95 for shipping and they get here quickly.

can some1 tell me what "H-S" stands for please

Glad I wasn't the only one with this problem, My Right shoe has a titty on the top/front tip of the shoe....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

exactly my thought.. straight disappointment to see glue on the sides and bumpy Patent leather.. For shoe that used to be $125 there are no excuses for bad quality at the $180 price tag

I saw a pair with 3 holes in the patent. Looked like Dracula got a hold of them.

i wish they would do another XI of the quality the anniversary XIs were. the quality on those were amazing. but i gota say, the concords are better quality than i thought they would be, since im sure they cranked them out as fast as they could.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

What are the chances that an order gets canceled from Eastbay? I actually got through on the phone to a rep, but I still haven't received a shipping notice yet.
Your order will be shipped tomorrow on Dec 28th and will take 5 to 6 business days to get there. Thats what they told me on Christmas Eve.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

no server can handle the thousands of requests during these launches, its like a DDOS attack.

True story... the only way to accomodate this is to split your servers up and then partition them off in sections to handle the amount of traffic.  Thats not something Nikes going to invest in for ONE release or even several during the year. It aint cheap.
I think all the retailers should do what I think FNL said they did.. hire temps to come in and do phone orders only...

Had a girl place an order on eastbay while I was camping but it just got cancelled. Or so she says..
I had a feeling it would get cancelled.. Thats the main reason I placed the order on Snipes.
Please believe I'm making her show me the cancellation email tho.
grin.gif

My pairs look like this in terms of the carbon fiber

Annoyed me quite a bit as it doesnt look like carbon fiber
I tried using a high grit sandpaper but that didn't really even scratch the finish
So I decided to refinish it with a layer of automotive clear coat

Before:
2lljzhh.jpg

After:
4h7ev7.jpg

I'll resand and polish to remove the orange peel on the carbon after it's done drying
Hopefully it'll do the carbon better justice

EDIT:
This pair was bought from Champs

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Your order will be shipped tomorrow Dec 23rd and will take 5 to 6 business days to arrive. That is what a rep told me Christmas Eve.

Back
Top Bottom