Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

YUP. YOU READ THAT RIGHT. FOOTLOCKER SOUTH COAST PLAZA RECEIVED A RESTOCK. MADNESS @5am. LINE UPS TO START AROUND MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. LINE UP AREA IS BY THE BOUDIN RESTAURANT. IF YOU CALL THEM THEY WILL MOST LIKELY DENY THIS INFO. GO NT!!!!
Where is South Coast Plaza, Im from Cali, thanks

Originally Posted by blazah

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Has anyone else that ordered from CT still not receive a shipping confirmation email besides me?

Same here. I am still waiting for my shipping confirmation. Emailed them for a status and they replied my order has been sent to the warehouse for dispatch. Their website takes awhile to update with their packing department but it will confirm when it dispatches. Mine should be a day or two as they have stated.

Got the same email. They said it should have shipped either today or yesterday. Luckily I already got my hs pair and I'm just going to stop bothering the CT guys and ride it out. I'll expect em to come in early jan.

Originally Posted by YoungGza

YUP. YOU READ THAT RIGHT. FOOTLOCKER SOUTH COAST PLAZA RECEIVED A RESTOCK. MADNESS @5am. LINE UPS TO START AROUND MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. LINE UP AREA IS BY THE BOUDIN RESTAURANT. IF YOU CALL THEM THEY WILL MOST LIKELY DENY THIS INFO. GO NT!!!!

Get off this site and use google..I'm sure you can find where South Coast Plaza is within seconds.

good looking out! too bad thats nearly 400 miles from me! haven't been there since college haha!

Costa Mesa.  Orange County.

Strange...It would be scandalous if isn't true.  Especially when calling them they would deny it.  Also why would they sell them at 5:00am???  Footlocker is going to open at 4:30-5:00am, then go home and reopen at regular time?  Good Luck to people, stay safe, if true...

Glad some of the Cali heads got theirs from Ndc.....I was getting nervous for a minute with it never updating. Just glad mine hit Cali today...should have them tomorrow....can't wait!

my fnl pair just came to my doorstep. delivery guy asked me if they were the shoes on the news and i just nodded and grabbed the box

http://local.google.com/m...Mesa,+CA+92626&hl=en

Foot Locker is on Level 1

Tel 714.540.0525

http://www.southcoastplaza.com/

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

Got a call from my man, Footlocker manager, yesterday around noon. He got his shipment and I copped my 11's. Too bad he's leaving at the end of the month.

Yeah too bad. . . we all care a lot about your hookup.  Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by superdude2311

my fnl pair just came to my doorstep. delivery guy asked me if they were the shoes on the news and i just nodded and grabbed the box

Lol. I live in a gated neighborhood and feel paranoid about the some sketchy people that have been driving slowly through the neighborhood looking at all the houses. I feel like they're searching for boxes to jack. My next door neighbor got his integra stolen a few weeks back.

Originally Posted by herrijt

Just a heads up, but my CrookedTongues order (which I chose the sneakersaver option) just arrived - much faster than I expected and they are PERFECT!

When did you place your order? Also did you ever receive a shipping confirmation email?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by all19mjs

33o1bgj.jpg
They shoulda never....lol....

Dude's playing Easter egg hunt with his concords... Come on man..

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

Originally Posted by superdude2311

Lol. I live in a gated neighborhood and feel paranoid about the some sketchy people that have been driving slowly through the neighborhood looking at all the houses. I feel like they're searching for boxes to jack. My next door neighbor got his integra stolen a few weeks back.
aaah damn I hadn't even thought about that... come on CT, please get here while I'm not at work

Anyone know of any info on legit shops in the UNITED KINGDOM? Making a trip there mid-January for a week and would love to see if I can luck up on a pair somewhere.

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I think I'm going to drop $295 for these unless I can find a restock.

Same here man....it hurts. LOL
The real question is where are finding these for only $295?
Guy from around my way owns two sneaker boutiques and has an almost FSR. He's been selling them for almost two months now.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I can't knock that dudes hustle. He did very well. I had 30 pairs myself a few weeks ago, should've taken a pic like that too. lol

The haters are in full force in here. You all know you'd do the same thing if you could. Qwityabit#$n.

I agree.......I think the planking pic was kinda funny actually
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some people catch feelings over the dumbest things.

Ya youre right you don't have a pair because of this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  LAME

For you guys who already got your pairs from End Clothing, how long did it take to get to the states once you got shipping confirmation? And was it overnight delivery once it entered their sorting station in Memphis?

Originally Posted by herrijt

Just a heads up, but my CrookedTongues order (which I chose the sneakersaver option) just arrived - much faster than I expected and they are PERFECT!

Where you located?

Back
Top Bottom