Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Holy haters Batman the 
salt.jpg

is heavy on the board! Dude I was just confirming what the real deal was. Someone tried to be slick and say it wasn't true so I did the right thing and be HELPFUL, I mean that's what the board's for right? So this is the most anticipated release in a minute and yeah it's getting heavy in the streets but dude it's a shoe. I'm in the same boat as you since I don't have not even a single pair on lock but I'm still gonna help out peeps. And it's not like NBA store is a secret for Js. or is it? o_O

pm system is useless. whatever links come up are gonna show up on twitter just as fast as on here. we all in the same boat, leeches or not.

NIKE.COM will upload the shoes at midnight
eastbay, champs, footlocker and foot action will go up at MIDNIGHT..
finishline goes up at midnight.
according to FB.. nba.com will be up at 6am eastern standard time...

good luck every trying to cop in person or online....

Basically comes down to this

People been researching like this !#@% is the SAT nah !#@% like the BAR exam or CPA lol for like the past month, securing pairs and gathering info etc

Then people coming in the day before asking all these questions, some dumb as hell and irritating people on edge who have yet to lock up a pair

GL to everyone tho. Im out of this thread until 5 mins after midnight hopefully

Just a heads up AZ heads...

If you're not in line, you're pretty much out of luck. NT Scottsdale, on smash. Footlocker, Finishline on smash. HOH on smash...

everything is on smash.

Oh and if you think that you're good, the malls don't open till 7 A.M tomorrow morning and you can leave the crib at like midnight? Nope, people already been camping out. (Some locations like Finishline Fiesta are doing midnight releases whereas some spots like Finishline Chandler are releasing them @ 7A.M.)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sure ive done some research but have failed. dont have the time or knowledge to scour the entire world wide web, im not as big of a sneakerhead than most of you guys so i dont know most of these sites aside from the main sites. like i said before the last maybe 5 days i havent even had time let alone been able to check this site or thread like i usually do.

if you dont want to help someone else thats fine so dont attack me for posting something or asking

But you've posted more than most people in here, 7000+ to be exact.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he makes it worst everytime
zyzz just take the L homie and move it along

how you doing with your pair hunting?

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

This site isn't going to work until tomorrow..smh people are going to be on it for hours hitting refresh

You're right, I'll just give up and stop trying so you can get through.
 http://files.sharenator.com/1617295_i_see_what_you_did_there_holy****_super_Sharenator_Community_UNITE-s444x475-150637-535.jpg

Got my pair today everythings great quality wise. Wore them to the mall to finish chirstmas shopping to break them in. They squeek out the box after a while it stopped. Super Comfy with High NBA socks. Good luck to all.. happy hollidays

Just got in line at HOH Beverly Center...... About 150+ in Line already.
If you're heading down dress warm!!!!! Wind is killin it right now.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I am confirmed for 5 pairs total right now. NONE are for retail. 3 pairs for me, 1 for my girl, and one for my frat brother. I have never really been into the flip game. If anything, ill use to trade for a pair that I really wanted before and missed on (ie: Space Jams). I could have got multiple pairs of Chinas but passed because I didnt want to go through the hassle of going back and forth on craigslist and ebay. Now a days, making an extra 80-100 off of a shoe is just not worth my time and efforts. I guess I am at a different point of my life. But these Concords will be copped all for my personal collection. Ive never owned Concords, so Im excited to have them.
What fraternity? I'm a Pike.

Back
Top Bottom