Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Two more pair for me that was easy.

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

here's that cookie you wanted
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Man willowbrook is a zoo. Cops harrassing by standers, reports of fights, arrests, pushing, shoveing etc. And that was just this morning! At this point I dont kinow what to think. My fate rest in the hands of my lil cousin who is a ninth grader. He got a good spot in line....

I would stay FAR, FAR away from Willowbrook, Sharpstown, Memorial, West Oaks, and Greenspoint

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by spizike231

This site isn't going to work until tomorrow..smh people are going to be on it for hours hitting refresh

You're right, I'll just give up and stop trying so you can get through.
 http://files.sharenator.com/1617295_i_see_what_you_did_there_holy****_super_Sharenator_Community_UNITE-s444x475-150637-535.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly..nah j/p theres no way I'm going to try this for much longer..doesn't seem very promising. And majority of us that do get through will just have our orders cancelled
laugh.gif
yeah i gave up on CT after dude in here said they were sold out.. i couldn't even load the page to add them to my cart. smh

Got two in my cart...just need to checkout...(bumpin "Snakes" by ODB)...so fitting for the beasts...
pimp.gif

You're right, I'll just give up and stop trying so you can get through.
 http://files.sharenator.com/1617295_i_see_what_you_did_there_holy****_super_Sharenator_Community_UNITE-s444x475-150637-535.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly..nah j/p theres no way I'm going to try this for much longer..doesn't seem very promising. And majority of us that do get through will just have our orders cancelled
laugh.gif
yeah i gave up on CT after dude in here said they were sold out.. i couldn't even load the page to add them to my cart. smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think y'all might've gotten gangbustered. Think about it... NO ONE can get to their cart.

@ All my Bay Area heads - did yall see the lines at serramonte mall in daly city? LMAO %$!$%!@ nuts.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think y'all might've gotten gangbustered. Think about it... NO ONE can get to their cart.
and if you all already have them added to your cart, but cant get to it, am i supposed to sit here and think that I'll somehow get a magical miracle that allows me to pass you all up in the process of checkout? It took my computer 15 minutes to load CTs home page.
roll.gif

FML
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why are people saying sold out..they haven't said a word on their twitter or facebook. Where are you getting this from??

Back
Top Bottom