Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

AhX_pqWCQAAB672.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spoiler [+]
dont %@%#$! message me

FNL just told me 48 to 72 hours before my refund..... The money was out of my account but FNL said that in the system it shows no order placed.. SMH....Oh well

MAN!!! I TRIED CAMPING OUT LAST NIGHT...  MAD PPL RUSH THE DOOR,FIGHT BREAK OUT STORE CLOSE EVERYONE GO HOME....
MY LADY WENT BACK UP TO THE STORE THIS AM AFTER I TOLD HER NOT TO AND ONE OF THE DUDES THAT TRIED TO RUSH THE DOOR APPARENTLY SKIPPED THE LINE WHEN THE STORE OPENED AND BOUGHT IT OUT!
NTNY SOLD OUT OF MY SIZE BY 10AM...
GOT OFF OF WORK AROUND 1PM JET TO MY LOCAL SPOT THAT I BUY KICKS FROM (WHICH I FIGURED WOULD HAVE SOLD OUT) DUDE SAID  "I KNOW WHAT YOUR HEAR FOR" AND PULLED OUT  PAIR OF 15'S!
eek.gif

AND I PAID RETAIL!!! THESE MOM N POP SHOPS WERE CHARGING UPWARDS OF 300-350 AFTER 12PM ONCE THEY SAW THE MAYHEM IT WAS CAUSING...

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Straight up hood. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes like this are the reason i'm selling mine.
they sound like such idiots on this video

Lol! while she was right about stupid people bringing their babies out to get a stupid pair of shoes.  But she had me rolling when she said "what if your child get AMMONIA for a pair of shoes" 
roll.gif

I saw someone selling a pair for $600 on Craigslist. Haha. Good luck with that one...esp when everyone else is $300-$400.

Anyone here able to cop off CT? Somehow I managed to get two size 11s and received confirmation. They announced on twitter about 45 minutes ago that they sold out. I hope my orders don't get cancelled
tired.gif

to the dudes who copped off FNL
i got my Conf number in literally seconds but not my tracking any one get their tracking yet?

i was fortunate enough to be 8th in line for the midnight release at HOH. The manager handled everything smoothly and real organized. Kept on checking the sizes that everyone wanted, and announced which shoes were already sold out. I feel bad for the others who decided to go FNL in my mall b/c all they did was give 70 people tickets, but it didnt guarantee the size they were going to get smh.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Man, last night... smh

First let me say congrats to those who got pairs. I Ended up pretty much staying up all night missing on NDC then driving to the mall to find a line already too big, then trying to get thru on random sites until about 11 est when I finally ended up biting the bullet and copping off MentalKicks, well I hope I did/goes thru.

Used paypal incase they are fake so it would be easy to send them back

Even if they do come thru I feel pretty bittersweet about the whole thing. Its a shame what the sneaker game has evolved into. I Can't believe all the pairs on ebay this morning. People were just waiting to come up. I dont blame THEM per se, but for someone like me who just wants a pair to rock, it certainly adds a little salt to the wound. Then seeing the news/reading stories on here, we just need to step back and put the whole thing in perspective. Kids are starving in america and we're seriously fighting over a pair of shoes? What part of the game is that?

As much as I have been loyal customer to nike, and it hurts to say, but #%#+ them. THEy KNEW ahead of time how popular these shoes would be and should have produced more. I know this would potentially take away from their 'hype creating' business model, but looking at all the chaos, was it really worth it? It would have prevented people from being beat up, stabbed, mugged, shot, pepper sprayed etc. Nike should be responsible and own the fact they carry some of the blame for the violence.

Like I said I've %$!%#* with nike since day 1, all the way back in elementary school, but they certainly could have handled this release exponentially better.

/rant

Couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by airsully

THANK YOU i got so much SMH here for paying $280 WEEKS AGO !!
wore mine to bed last night and slept great
tired.gif
tired.gif

still alot buddy but good for you

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Straight up hood. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes like this are the reason i'm selling mine.

I live in Houston but originally from France and i can tell you my friend that Houston is a sh^thole ! nothing but ghetto folks like that running around everywhere robbing , raping and killing and living on welfare checks that my taxes pay for from my hard work !
For those who copped, just wait till these hoodlums mess up their pairs from runing in mud puddle from being chased by the police or not cleaning them after every wear lol.

Hey man its not THAT bad. There's crime any and everywhere you go. You make it sound like Houston is Beirut or some !!$!

Back
Top Bottom