Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Man I struck out at store after waiting for 8 hours smh footaction and footlocker said they were out of stock but when you got in the store they tried to charge me $350 for my sz

I was 75th in a line at champs in briarwood in Ann Arbor after they got to about number 30 they were out of everything (including my size 13/14) but a 8, 7, 7.5....Every single person ahead of me got out of line, but I didn't, I didn't need a 13 I just needed a pair 
devil.gif
 ....I've never been a reseller and I won't be in the future but i don't understand how 45 people ahead of me didn't think about putting a pair on eBay...oh well 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I live in Houston but originally from France and i can tell you my friend that Houston is a sh^thole ! nothing but ghetto folks like that running around everywhere robbing , raping and killing and living on welfare checks that my taxes pay for from my hard work !
For those who copped, just wait till these hoodlums mess up their pairs from runing in mud puddle from being chased by the police or not cleaning them after every wear lol.

To be honest it went down hill after Katrina. Bill White opened the city to Nawlins and that really set us back big time. We had our really bad spots (ie 3rd ward some of the 5th and others). They came and standards dropped considerably. That vid make s me sick inside. That vid is why I am TEAM FOREVER ALONE. 
6 Years isn't long enough for people to have dropped the New Orleans accent and picked up a Texas Drawl. I'm tired of Texans blaming New Orleans for everything ghetto since 2005. Most of the people I know that transplanted to Houston did so to get away from all the BS in New Orleans and that's why they never came back.

. A lot of the ghettoness/crime is unfortunately because of new Orleans bro.... Don't mean to burst you bubble, but I live here and have gone to shoe releases and I can see why some people are just completely racist to black people. I'm hispanic btw, so I'm in the minority also. Houston is a ****hole for these Jordan camp outs guys, you have to see to understand. These people are straight savages, remember a black guy seemed like he wanted to mug me for the SJ release. I was by myself too a lil middle schooler just getting His Jordns. Had to act like I was making a phone call and was *!%#$#@ bricks. SMH. Point is that crime has gone up greatly comparing to before Katrina happened. I'd say about 30-90 percent are these people in the video, at camp outs.... Depending where where you are at.... Jordans down here are looked down upon because if these people in the video. Screw it up for everybody. SMFH

I just placed another order from Crooked Tongues about 20 minutes and got a confirmation #. They posted in their Twitter about an hour ago that they sold out already but I had the shoes added to cart way before then. Just had a bit of trouble checking out since the website was so slow. Hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled.

The hype for these. smh
30t6p3b.gif
This was supposed to be an easy cop.

I came out empty handed. What a waste of time.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

I think jordan should raise the price to these to $399. I would hate it but this will reduce the crowds. Make them more exclusive like it was before in the 80s 90s. $200 aint nothin these days. When i was in high school, only like 3 or 4 people can afford jordans. The rich kids and drug dealers. Last night it seemed like every high school kid was out there. If girls can pay $600 for shoes and purses, guys can pay $400 for shoes.
Or move the release date to a point in the month before welfare checks come in.

hahaha u mad? got 4 pairs from my grandmas welfare check

This is crazy. Yall are talkin about your malls sellin out to 30 people? I was at least 200 people back in Arden and when I got to Footlocker, the manager said they were good on all sizes. Sellinem like hot cakes and they were the only store with any batter left. Sorry to hear 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RV019

The hype for these. smh
30t6p3b.gif

I'm feeling the same way today. After hearing how peeps picked up the CGs last year at Seattle Niketown and even the local mall with relative ease I didnt think this release would be the frenzy that it was. While I did expect more hype I still thought it I went 3-4 hrs early I'd be good. Came up empty handed from two spots last night. I know another thread with complaining and whining but real talk, the stores should have been more prepared for this release. Still don't know why Seattle NT didn't do wristbands, would have saved so much trouble.

Obama needs to step in and mass produce these shoes...i mean, cmon JB, you know fully well that this limited crap incites riots and all that and are they not concerned that people are dying for a pair of shoes???? I got my pairs but this riot and police stuff is too much

Originally Posted by waverder

Wifey's pair I copped from Finishline Cerritos CA. early this morning..  GS size
I'm from Cerritos.  Didn't get to make it out to FNL though.  Was it crazy camp out city at Cerritos Mall?

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

I think jordan should raise the price to these to $399. I would hate it but this will reduce the crowds. Make them more exclusive like it was before in the 80s 90s. $200 aint nothin these days. When i was in high school, only like 3 or 4 people can afford jordans. The rich kids and drug dealers. Last night it seemed like every high school kid was out there. If girls can pay $600 for shoes and purses, guys can pay $400 for shoes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy, LOL.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

DID ANYONE COMPARE THE RELEASE SHOES TO THE ONES BOUGHT FROM EARLY RELEASE SITES?????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea bro, huge difference.

Overall shape is different
patent leather cut at toe box, overall cut is cleaner
JOQDAN is JORDAN.
lace loops dont appear as yellow as early pairs
Blue tint on sole is different.
And the Carbon Fiber plate is way different. Feel and appearance

Originally Posted by RV019

The hype for these. smh
30t6p3b.gif

Why did you expect the biggest release since the XI/XII CDP to be an easy cop? 

Extremely stupid idea. 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

My man here is ALWAYS 100% correct!!!
ya mans there stated the obvious
nobody wanted to hear it when i said this a few days ago 

I was one of them. The hype around this release is unbelievable. I was thinking $300-350 was a little too much for this shoe, but for those who missed out last night with no alternatives, paying anywhere between $400-500 for a retail release pair with a receipt is going to be expected. Good luck fellas. I don't see prices dropping anytime soon, they may actually increase. Side note, NIKE stock was down 94 points yesterday, this morning it was up 95 points...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Extremely stupid idea. 
Agreed; this has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say.

Stiil no email confirmation from FNL , I guess it will be canceled..... Can anyone provide link or website were can still get them?

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Obama needs to step in and mass produce these shoes...i mean, cmon JB, you know fully well that this limited crap incites riots and all that and are they not concerned that people are dying for a pair of shoes???? I got my pairs but this riot and police stuff is too much

they wont do that. they love the publicity these releases cause. Bad and good. Michael Jordan himself dont care. He only cares about his money. Seeing people die doesnt bother him. He dont give a ____ unfortunately.

where's a good facepalm picture when you need it?
tired.gif

Got my pairs I wanted, but not easily. Nike and Finishline refreshing on 2 computers for 90 minutes finally worked out. This was the craziest release I've been a part of.

Any guess on when the Finishline re-stock will be? Usually on Monday am right? Now I'm trying to help some friends track down a pair.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Extremely stupid idea. 

Back
Top Bottom