Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I think jordan should raise the price to these to $399. I would hate it but this will reduce the crowds. Make them more exclusive like it was before in the 80s 90s. $200 aint nothin these days. When i was in high school, only like 3 or 4 people can afford jordans. The rich kids and drug dealers. Last night it seemed like every high school kid was out there. If girls can pay $600 for shoes and purses, guys can pay $400 for shoes.

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

NT Chicago had a ton of people but it was well organized. Shout out to the TGI Friday's across the street too... got some apps delivered to me while I waited
smile.gif

We're always organized. Thats just how we do it. Over 1000 people waiting in the cold, and no problems.

I think I got a 10... somehow I doubt it though. Crosses fingers... I usually wear size 9.5, with a 9 fitting snug. Anybody know if 10s will fit too big?

Did any1 receive a confirmation email and STILL got their order cancelled from FNL? Please confirm. Because i received a confirmation email and order #

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Straight up hood. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes like this are the reason i'm selling mine.

I live in Houston but originally from France and i can tell you my friend that Houston is a sh^thole ! nothing but ghetto folks like that running around everywhere robbing , raping and killing and living on welfare checks that my taxes pay for from my hard work !
For those who copped, just wait till these hoodlums mess up their pairs from runing in mud puddle from being chased by the police or not cleaning them after every wear lol.

To be honest it went down hill after Katrina. Bill White opened the city to Nawlins and that really set us back big time. We had our really bad spots (ie 3rd ward some of the 5th and others). They came and standards dropped considerably. That vid make s me sick inside. That vid is why I am TEAM FOREVER ALONE. 
6 Years isn't long enough for people to have dropped the New Orleans accent and picked up a Texas Drawl. I'm tired of Texans blaming New Orleans for everything ghetto since 2005. Most of the people I know that transplanted to Houston did so to get away from all the BS in New Orleans and that's why they never came back.

I honestly dont know why you guys are wasting your time on ct. You'll most likely get your order cancelled or even worse you'll have to go through the hassle of filing a paypal dispute since they wont have your order in their system even though you got the order confirmation and everything.

Wow. That video.

Strange times, indeed. Had these OG in 1996 and I played ball in them, indoor and outdoor. Imagine that.

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

I think jordan should raise the price to these to $399. I would hate it but this will reduce the crowds. Make them more exclusive like it was before in the 80s 90s. $200 aint nothin these days. When i was in high school, only like 3 or 4 people can afford jordans. The rich kids and drug dealers. Last night it seemed like every high school kid was out there. If girls can pay $600 for shoes and purses, guys can pay $400 for shoes.
Or move the release date to a point in the month before welfare checks come in.

Kinda wish i got overnight shipping or something a little faster, now the waiting game on cancellations or shipping confirmations lol.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Or move the release date to a point in the month before welfare checks come in.

Agreed

I copped a pair online from Finishline . com while in the Apple store at Arden Fair mall, I was on two iPads and one iMac. The iPad got through and i got my confirmation e mail on the spot. Copped another one at Footlocker in the mall and even copped extra pairs for a few people who needed me to for their loved ones. Got every single pair I needed and then some. Good luck to all the NT fam still looking or waiting for e mails. These are hot
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, Merry Mother F'in Christmas
smokin.gif

One pair of 11.5's went for 519.99 on ebay.Another went for about 559.99.19.99 shipping on both.NONE of us imagined they'd reach THAT high.Wow.Just, wow.

DID ANYONE COMPARE THE RELEASE SHOES TO THE ONES BOUGHT FROM EARLY RELEASE SITES?????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

tumblr_lk52yccEI81qfxq87o1_500.gif

Put in work son. 

PTI did their odd makers segment. both said 100% chance Jordans wont matter in a few years and people wont riot/camp for them. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by spizike231

I copped a pair online from Finishline . com while in the Apple store at Arden Fair mall, I was on two iPads and one iMac. The iPad got through and i got my confirmation e mail on the spot. Copped another one at Footlocker in the mall and even copped extra pairs for a few people who needed me to for their loved ones. Got every single pair I needed and then some. Good luck to all the NT fam still looking or waiting for e mails. These are hot
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, Merry Mother F'in Christmas
smokin.gif
Lol Genius. I think I'll try this next hyped up release

I am 0-4(Space Jams, Anniversary, Cool Grey, and Concord) when it comes to Air Jordan XI releases
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

I was better off staying at home and keep trying online that was the most unorganized release I have ever been to. Damn shame that one release can turn every mall into a hood mall.
tired.gif

I have seen about 6 pairs of sz 12 concords on Ebay going for atleast $600. You can still get a pair if you add $201 on top of YOUR suggested msrp.

Back
Top Bottom