Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by ThaGr8NorthWest541

I got my pair from Finishline and my right shoe says (07-13-11 - 9-20-11) and my left shoe says (06-08-11 - 08-18-11)....Is it normal to have 2 different prod. dates on each shoe?
Yes, it is normal. I got different production dates on both left and right shoe on my concords which were brought at the Nike Store on release date. I also have other pairs of Jordans with the left and right shoe have different production dates.
IMO some1 probably went through those pairs switched (left/right pair) the ones that looked the best for them...
Yep, I'm guilty of and/or known to do swap out shoes. Due to my connect and relationship with the store that I buy from, I'm able to look at all size 13's before hand.. This way I get 2 perfect pairs. I could care less about production dates (what are production dates?...Lol!). I care more about how my 2 pairs of shoes look more than anything. You shouldn't worry about production dates either, especially if you got them from a reputable dealer like Finish Line. Like I said I don't pay attention to production dates, but I do have shoes from a long time ago, before my connect and most of those shoe have different production dates too. Some have the same, but most of my shoes don't. It's hit or miss. Dates mean nothing to me honestly.

Originally Posted by karxken

Someone wants to trade cdp xi. Used once can pass as ds. For my concords straight up. Should I ? I'm just thinking it's easier to get concords than breds rt now

Hey, do me a favor.... GET OFF OF NT AND COMPLETE THAT TRADE ASAP!!! LOL I would do it bro, thats a pretty good deal for you. 

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

LOL, bro, I got my pair at midnight, went back at 12:56 and bought a size 13. Yall were sleeping.

Yes right we all slept. u want a cookie for ever easy pair u got?

I'm just saying if you been in the game long enough from when the internet was around, you know that the only place to be gurrrented a pair at midnight is NDC. Stop messing with eastbay and footlocker and finishline or footaction or Richards sporting goods. Just wait at midnight on nikes twitter. Click that link, try to get 1 pair first, add that mug to your cart, PAY WITH PAYPAL, forget about the free shipping(shipping is not that serious I just want the darn shoe), place that order, dont referesh the page, let that shun load, and bam you got a pair.

IF you need a second pair, get it AFTER you got your first pair. Nike NEVER FAILS.and get fios internet too. I'm just saying. I'm 10-1(missed cannons cause I was on the toliet)

yea you right.I got 3 pair of cool grey easy last year in different sizes.This year I was on my phone and lucked out.I guess I'll pay reseller price for a pair

Someone wants to trade cdp xi. Used once can pass as ds. For my concords straight up. Should I ? I'm just thinking it's easier to get concords than breds rt now

Keep the Concords. CDP XI suck. Next year (2013) will probably get Black/Red again.

Originally Posted by Vuey

these are just sitting in Sydney - Australia !

just kidding !
roll.gif

they sold out in about 3 days !!! a first for an Air Jordan Retro in Australia ! there were midnight releases at some of the major Footlockers, even a few fights broke out for people wanting these !!! Its bought alot people out of retirement this particular shoe !

picked mine up on the Saturday afternoon without fuss, there were still one of each size left at that stage.

You guys are probably shocked cause it sold out in 3 days...we ( US ) are shocked that it lasted 3 days! Then again...you guys had cool greys still sitting in the shelves mid of last year. Nice place you live in my friend...beautiful country, beautiful women with accents to die for and unlimited amount of Js! (except the cords)

I'd pay 225 over 500 shun. Austrlia is a very overprice country which is so funny cause they right next to china so they get things cheaper than we do. I seen shirts in austrlia for like 60 dollars that cost 20 in the states. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

They charge $225 for Australia though

Yeah, but when you consider the exchange rate for what they earn, it all works itself out.  Just cost us more to exchange dollars over to their side.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by Vuey

these are just sitting in Sydney - Australia !

just kidding !
roll.gif

they sold out in about 3 days !!! a first for an Air Jordan Retro in Australia ! there were midnight releases at some of the major Footlockers, even a few fights broke out for people wanting these !!! Its bought alot people out of retirement this particular shoe !

picked mine up on the Saturday afternoon without fuss, there were still one of each size left at that stage.

You guys are probably shocked cause it sold out in 3 days...we ( US ) are shocked that it lasted 3 days! Then again...you guys had cool greys still sitting in the shelves mid of last year. Nice place you live in my friend...beautiful country, beautiful women with accents to die for and unlimited amount of Js! (except the cords)
I wish i could walk into a store and still see the white cements and black cements there 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Originally Posted by bigruss

one of my pairs of concords i ordered from ndc has a small cut in the patent leather. do you think nike will replace it?

replace them with what?

My pair from crooked tounges was all $$%%%% up on the front left shoe. The patent leather had several scratches that wouldnt come off and are deep in the patent leather
30t6p3b.gif

Don't know if this was posted but this pic was taken by JStar25 of a pair of concords one of his friends bought and balled in, twice. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

7zf4c1

Here's another pair someone bought off of Eastbay.

80cn29

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by KMante

My Space Jams have two different production dates.
My Concords have the same production date.

Space Jams purchased at FL.

Concords purchased at Nordstrom. 
Daaang, Nordstroms still sells Jordans? I remember when the originals released in '95, Dillards, Nordstroms, J.C. Penney all sold them. Got my first two pair of Columbias and Black/Red's from J.C.

For real, do they still get retros?
Yeah my Nordstroms gets the XI's every year they've been out. 

Pleasantly surprised!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Daaang, Nordstroms still sells Jordans? I remember when the originals released in '95, Dillards, Nordstroms, J.C. Penney all sold them. Got my first two pair of Columbias and Black/Red's from J.C.

Pleasantly surprised!
Your lucky because the 4 different Nordstroms in my area never has anything good...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Blazilla

Did I read correctly that the paper in the boxes contributes to yellowing? My coolgreys have just started to turn a bit and they have been in the box since Rd. Any info would be great.

I dunno, but for years i've been using acid free tissue paper for all my sneakers. I fold the original paper and place it at the bottom of the box and then place the acid free paper on top, and then wrap the shoes in it.

My 2010 cool greys still have a little yellow spotting on the bottom of the soles.

img0095800x600.jpg

Originally Posted by kob8

Pleasantly surprised!
Your lucky because the 4 different Nordstroms in my area never has anything good...
mad.gif
Yea.. The Nordstroms in my area get XIs every year.
But they only get a select few JB releases besides that. 
They never do midnight/early releases
smile.gif

For the most part.. Only people that do their Hw know about them.
So I usually hit them up after I secure my pairs from other spots and sometimes I get lucky.
When the Space Jams released..
I was able to scoop two pairs of SJs from them about 15min after the store opened
pimp.gif

I tried to do that this year when I left Champs 6am release..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Over 120 people in line for 45 pairs of shoes
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Far from easiest cop on Nike. If you got lucky and got thru right away thats great. but it took me about 45 min to check out. Easy for you, got through right away? thats great. The DB4s were a alot tougher

LOL, bro, I got my pair at midnight, went back at 12:56 and bought a size 13. Yall were sleeping.

Yes right we all slept. u want a cookie for ever easy pair u got?

I'm just saying if you been in the game long enough from when the internet was around, you know that the only place to be gurrrented a pair at midnight is NDC. Stop messing with eastbay and footlocker and finishline or footaction or Richards sporting goods. Just wait at midnight on nikes twitter. Click that link, try to get 1 pair first, add that mug to your cart, PAY WITH PAYPAL, forget about the free shipping(shipping is not that serious I just want the darn shoe), place that order, dont referesh the page, let that shun load, and bam you got a pair.

IF you need a second pair, get it AFTER you got your first pair. Nike NEVER FAILS.and get fios internet too. I'm just saying. I'm 10-1(missed cannons cause I was on the toliet)

vertical horizons fios is one if not the best however there prices are too damn high
got time warner rr, great pricing yet fios is much better

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by Blazilla

Did I read correctly that the paper in the boxes contributes to yellowing? My coolgreys have just started to turn a bit and they have been in the box since Rd. Any info would be great.

I dunno, but for years i've been using acid free tissue paper for all my sneakers. I fold the original paper and place it at the bottom of the box and then place the acid free paper on top, and then wrap the shoes in it.

My 2010 cool greys still have a little yellow spotting on the bottom of the soles.

img0095800x600.jpg

where'd you buy acid free paper from?

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Don't know if this was posted but this pic was taken by JStar25 of a pair of concords one of his friends bought and balled in, twice. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

7zf4c1

Here's another pair someone bought off of Eastbay.

80cn29

damn son! dont mind the upside down jumpman.... but the torn "thin" patented leather cant be properly restored =\

Store your sneakers in a cool dry place away from sunlight. This will take care of your yellowing problem. Wasting all that time and money on products won't save your shoes. Plus the leather needs to breath otherwise say bye bye to your shoes when and if you decide to wear them. If you don't want to go through all the hassle anymore, do what I do. Wear the damn things. It's what they're for. Also, stop complaining about every little descepancy, they're shoes. They're the first thing that get dirty and worn out while on your body. Sorry for the rant, there's alot of complaining and senseless fear in here.

So mental kicks shipped my shoes. I specifically emailed them at info@mentalkicks.com and apparently the email address doesn't work because it bounded back. now I gotta call Amex and see what they can do. I want my 309.00 back.

^ we've heard your rant before. No one stores their sneakers on a podium in direct sunlight in the middle of the swamp. My cool greys are in my closet. Its cool, its dry, its dark. Try again.

@kingkong8624 i buy acid free paper from the container store. They come in a pack of 20 sheets for 9.99$. HUGE sheets. I still think its a good idea for sneakers since the cheap paper they put in the boxes contains all kinds of chemicals. Not that it will help icey soles from yellowing though.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

^ we've heard your rant before. No one stores their sneakers on a podium in direct sunlight in the middle of the swamp. My cool greys are in my closet. Its cool, its dry, its dark. Try again.

@kingkong8624 i buy acid free paper from the container store. They come in a pack of 20 sheets for 9.99$. HUGE sheets. I still think its a good idea for sneakers since the cheap paper they put in the boxes contains all kinds of chemicals. Not that it will help icey soles from yellowing though.
oh haha that's good too know. At least the shoes isn't rubbing against the box. 

Back
Top Bottom