Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

^ we've heard your rant before. No one stores their sneakers on a podium in direct sunlight in the middle of the swamp. My cool greys are in my closet. Its cool, its dry, its dark. Try again.

lol You dont have to get all roseanne on me. You guys are the ones complaining. These shoes aren't exactly scrolls from Noah's ark. Just wear them. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ we've heard your rant before. No one stores their sneakers on a podium in direct sunlight in the middle of the swamp. My cool greys are in my closet. Its cool, its dry, its dark. Try again.

lol You dont have to get all roseanne on me. You guys are the ones complaining. These shoes aren't exactly scrolls from Noah's ark. Just wear them. Problem solved.
I complete agree with you. However, a lot of people have more than one more and they are just trying to keep the other pair as new as it can stay 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

I complete agree with you. However, a lot of people have more than one more and they are just trying to keep the other pair as new as it can stay 
tongue.gif

Understood. Keep in mind though, the leather in shoes needs to breathe and air carries moisture. The soles yellow due to oxidation. There's absolutely no way to prevent your shoes from either falling apart or the soles turning yellow. Best you can do is keep them in the closet as far back as possible. They'll still yellow over time.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

tongue.gif

Understood. Keep in mind though, the leather in shoes needs to breathe and air carries moisture. The soles yellow due to oxidation. There's absolutely no way to prevent your shoes from either falling apart or the soles turning yellow. Best you can do is keep them in the closet as far back as possible. They'll still yellow over time.
haha give or take. lifes goes on. it's just a pair of shoes. 

Thanks for the End heads-up. Just copped a pair. Hopefully it goes through. Came out to $226 shipped which is awesome.

And for those who thought I was MK or was an apologist.

Hello Philaflava.com,

www.mentalkicks.com just sent you a refund

www.mentalkicks.com just sent you a full refund of $289.00 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact www.mentalkicks.com.

The refund will go to your PayPal account.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Thanks for the End heads-up. Just copped a pair. Hopefully it goes through. Came out to $226 shipped which is awesome.

Hello Philaflava.com,

www.mentalkicks.com just sent you a full refund of $289.00 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact www.mentalkicks.com.

u got a pair from end for $226? how?

Hello Philaflava.com,

what email address did you use to contact them?? Because these guys shipped my shoes after I sent an email to info@mentalkicks.com and the email bounced back saying the email address didn't exist or some !%%@. I made sure the email address was typed the exact way they listed it on their site.

My ct order tracking finally just updated to waiting for consignee info or duty payment
I haven't been contacted in any way
Any one else got this. Ideas on what to do?

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by KMante

Yeah my Nordstroms gets the XI's every year they've been out. 

Pleasantly surprised!
Your lucky because the 4 different Nordstroms in my area never has anything good...
mad.gif
Yea.. The Nordstroms in my area get XIs every year.
But they only get a select few JB releases besides that. 
They never do midnight/early releases
smile.gif

For the most part.. Only people that do their Hw know about them.
So I usually hit them up after I secure my pairs from other spots and sometimes I get lucky.
When the Space Jams released..
I was able to scoop two pairs of SJs from them about 15min after the store opened
pimp.gif

I tried to do that this year when I left Champs 6am release..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Over 120 people in line for 45 pairs of shoes
sick.gif

wow so people actually lined up at Nordstroms???

I used info@mentalkicks.com as well and they responded pretty quick to tell me to send the shoes back and when they receive it, they'll issue me a full refund. Problem now is, the shipping quote I'm getting to ship back is $40+ at all the major shippers. Emailed asking them if they can issue me a prepaid label or if they will refund the shipping and still haven't heard back.

I might just sell my shoes locally on CL or something if I'm forced to shell out more than $40 bucks for shipping.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by woodro

Hello Philaflava.com,

178 euros comes to 223 US. I included the Fed Ex shipping charge in that 178.

Hello Philaflava.com,

I also would like to know! My total came out to $283!  

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by kob8

Your lucky because the 4 different Nordstroms in my area never has anything good...
mad.gif
Yea.. The Nordstroms in my area get XIs every year.
But they only get a select few JB releases besides that. 
They never do midnight/early releases
smile.gif

For the most part.. Only people that do their Hw know about them.
So I usually hit them up after I secure my pairs from other spots and sometimes I get lucky.
When the Space Jams released..
I was able to scoop two pairs of SJs from them about 15min after the store opened
pimp.gif

I tried to do that this year when I left Champs 6am release..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Over 120 people in line for 45 pairs of shoes
sick.gif

wow so people actually lined up at Nordstroms???
I didn't know they still sold them, but for all the retros up to the 23s, I used to wake up at be at Nordstroms by 10 and always had luck. Good to know they still sell them occassionally.

https://www.google.com/#h...1662e5e&biw=1280&***=896

or type in EUR to USD in Google.

The US dollar today is 1.2701 to the 1 (Euro).

Originally Posted by debs 168

Hello Philaflava.com,

what email address did you use to contact them?? Because these guys shipped my shoes after I sent an email to info@mentalkicks.com and the email bounced back saying the email address didn't exist or some !%%@. I made sure the email address was typed the exact way they listed it on their site.

For my refund I emailed the info site and the email address that gave me my order confirmation. I think the email address that provided the order confrimation is who responded with my refund.

Hello Philaflava.com,

@+%...did the price drop after they gouged me on the restock? No hate...nice pickup...you will avoid the customs tax fee for sure now too...Won $100 on the Bronco game last night so I dont care about the tax fee anymore lol

Originally Posted by pyboy28

END has a sz 8 up

and 11.5

Good Looking Out man! Had it not been for your post, i wouldnt have even went to the site. Now just to wait on my shipping confirm and im done with my one pair struggle muahahaha!
laugh.gif

Waking up early to nketlk has its perks, it was 5:41am MST when I saw the post. Aphexacid, I owes ya.

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

I lso would like to know! My total came out to $283!

Paypal would tell him the exact amount charged...that's what it would come down to...Yo...you AF? what base?

Originally Posted by glove72

I lso would like to know! My total came out to $283!

Paypal would tell him the exact amount charged...that's what it would come down to... Yo...you AF? what base?

Yea I checked out my paypal invoice for total amount sent. AF all day man, at Cannon AFB, NM now. 

I also would like to know! My total came out to $283!  

Because he's a noob that confuses the pound sign for the euro sign.

Back
Top Bottom