Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by alexpak94

Okay, i'll admit it, 90% of the highschoolers camping and shiet are all hypebeasts, but man theres a small percentage that's not. WE don't resell and if we do it's never rape prices, a good solid make back what I paid for. I'm a highschooler, but I've watched almost every game jordan has played (my dad was a huge fan...weird for a korean dad -____-'), my dad recorded every game on VHS and showed it too me. I know what these concords mean, and I was waiting for the whole year. I'm so excited right now, and i can't wait to put them on my feet. Yes my feet not some other dude for money, i'd camp alone too but that's risky at hilltop. So yes i'm taking a couple of friends, and we planned this **$+ months before doing our homework. and my friends are in the shoe game for the love not the money, they actually have it better too, a dad that understands the shoe game.

Conclusion? We gettin the shoes for the history and the player that became a legend. not all highschoolers are hypebeasts. I'm just saying.
Funny you say that. Was Kim Jong II your dad.
"Kim was a big basketball fan — and an even bigger Michael Jordan fan. Madeleine Albright, former secretary of state, presented him with a ball signed by Jordan and Kim is said to have owned a video library of nearly every game Jordan played."

from the Washington Post

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by Nron

Passed by hoh in Orlando. Cats in line with tables playing cards and connect 4. Good 100 people in lawn chairs smh. Every kid out here rockin a backpack, fitted, and them corny looking reading glasses.
2s8qtt2.jpg

vampedo sighting in florida????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the great Wil Rivera aka "the king of Niketalk" getting grimey for these too???

ps - this guy runs the shoe game 
laugh.gif
I thought it was this guy who ran it...
photo+2.JPG

Originally Posted by alexpak94

Okay, i'll admit it, 90% of the highschoolers camping and shiet are all hypebeasts, but man theres a small percentage that's not. WE don't resell and if we do it's never rape prices, a good solid make back what I paid for. I'm a highschooler, but I've watched almost every game jordan has played (my dad was a huge fan...weird for a korean dad -____-'), my dad recorded every game on VHS and showed it too me. I know what these concords mean, and I was waiting for the whole year. I'm so excited right now, and i can't wait to put them on my feet. Yes my feet not some other dude for money, i'd camp alone too but that's risky at hilltop. So yes i'm taking a couple of friends, and we planned this **$+ months before doing our homework. and my friends are in the shoe game for the love not the money, they actually have it better too, a dad that understands the shoe game.

Conclusion? We gettin the shoes for the history and the player that became a legend. not all highschoolers are hypebeasts. I'm just saying.
good for you young'n!!  Seriously!

Your Dad did you a great service by showing all that footage.  It's nice to see you doing it for you and you know the background and history as opposed to being drawn in because your favorite rapper is wearing them!

Good luck dude I hope you come away safe and happy!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

2s8qtt2.jpg

vampedo sighting in florida????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the great Wil Rivera aka "the king of Niketalk" getting grimey for these too???

ps - this guy runs the shoe game 
laugh.gif
I thought it was this guy who ran it...
photo+2.JPG

nah, vampedo is the president. that dude is just the treasurer.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

^nah, vampedo is the president. that dude is just the treasurer.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Btw once you get your pair people be on the lookout for That Guy...he is watching you, waiting for you...just run home as fast as you can
1rgY9.gif

Just sent my cousin out to Serramonte Mall to get a wristband and he said there was a good 1000+ people in line. Went from the wall by Target all the way to Macys!!! That's bay @+## for you.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I could tell dude was MAD cause he called me and said... I was an A-Hole and hung up. When I sent him out there I told him there was only like 200 people in line and he should be good. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ END told me yesterday via email that they were scheduled to receive them today and would begin shipping out orders so who knows..

Check the END Clothing Facebook page. There's info on there as well as a picture of all the Concords lock away!

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i usually wear beaters to buy new shoes but fam has on the ms vi's
eek.gif
my ms's dont even leave the box if its not 80+
laugh.gif

I worked night crew last year and went straight from work. I showed up in some black sweatpants, an ivory colored shirt, some white/navy diamond turfs that were beat in 2005 let alone last year. Everyone was looking at me funny. I dont need other dudes to stare at my sneakers during a release. I dont wear them for you.

so when do you need other dudes to stare at your sneakers?
jokes.
i understand when people come straight from work or have to go to work but i'm wondering when some people actually wear their shoes. i were mine whether i'm going out to the bar, going to the post office or going to the supermarket.
of course i try to avoid wearing white mesh and icy soles in the rain or snow but other than that it's whatever. and i take very good care of my shoes.
i know people that buy shoes consistently, keep most ds in a closet and wear beaters or random stuff daily. just curious when they'll ever wear the stuff they buy.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

degrees?
why's that?

i wear all my shoes no trophies but im not wearing a mostlly all white shoe(ms vi) to a release

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Eastbay "Limit 2 pairs per customer"
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  one should be the limit.

Yeah, on a release like this, I agree 1 should be the limit.  I think things would run smoother.

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Concords are gonna be $110 at the NEX on base cant beat that.

Where you located? Was trying to ask my NEX but they said they don't know what or when they get them.

im in VA beach fam

do people also line up at the nex on base? is it one pair per serviceman? how does that work?

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just sent my cousin out to Serramonte Mall to get a wristband and he said there was a good 1000+ people in line. Went from the wall by Target all the way to Macys!!! That's bay @+## for you.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I could tell dude was MAD cause he called me and said... I was an A-Hole and hung up. When I sent him out there I told him there was only like 200 people in line and he should be good. 
laugh.gif
lol, i was going to head to serramonte for the kobe 7 christmas release, because i knew it will be too late for the concords.

have NEVER heard of a place asking for a copy of ANY of my other bills ?? WATCH OUT --- RED FLAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always laugh seeing some of y'all with your sentimental stories of what these Jordans mean to you or whatever. It's a shoe, made out of materials. Obviously Jordan Brand doesn't care about your stories because they raised the price of this shoe 2 times, original retail was $125, then $175 and now $180. Stop being fooled, Jordan only cares about making a profit. So I suggest you stop complaining about so called "high schoolers" who you claim know nothing about what this shoe means, and supposed hypebeasts. As for resellers, what are you gonna do, its part of the shoe game everybody tryna make a buck just like JB sadly even if it comes at the buyer's expense. Best advice, I got for everybody is do what you gotta do now, call places, hell line up like a fool now if you really want a pair or make sure your ONLINE game is tight. ALL MEN & WOMEN FOR THEMSELVES! TRUST ME Don't let anyone fool you about how crazy this release will be. Good luck!

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Concords are gonna be $110 at the NEX on base cant beat that.

Where you located? Was trying to ask my NEX but they said they don't know what or when they get them.

im in VA beach fam
Hey zdawgz which NEX did you try to ask?  I called the one in Bethesda Maryland and the lady didnt seem to have any idea what i was talking about...anybody know any info for that one?

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I worked night crew last year and went straight from work. I showed up in some black sweatpants, an ivory colored shirt, some white/navy diamond turfs that were beat in 2005 let alone last year. Everyone was looking at me funny. I dont need other dudes to stare at my sneakers during a release. I dont wear them for you.

When I was in line for the Blk/cement 3's at HoH, there where 2 dudes with them on already, they had bought them from Finishline which opend early. They where in front of me and where like yea these are to fresh I keep them clean I was like u just bought them like 2 hours ago lol,they where like doing leg stretches just to flash the shoe hypebeast to the MAX, once HoH opend they got of line and didn't even cop the shoe. I got there at 1am they had to be there since 10pm HoH opend at 3am, they wasted 5 hours just showing of the shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif

My word to the wise would be to stay away from the midnight releases at the local malls...cat's in TX been posted up since Tuesday...It pays to shop at the smaller venues...TRUST ME

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
lol, i was going to head to serramonte for the kobe 7 christmas release, because i knew it will be too late for the concords.
apparently this is serramonte a couple hours ago
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Greensboro NC Friendly Center Foot Locker has no mens sizes. Is that the employee store or something?

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ END told me yesterday via email that they were scheduled to receive them today and would begin shipping out orders so who knows..

Check the END Clothing Facebook page. There's info on there as well as a picture of all the Concords lock away!

Beautiful. Glad I have my pair already locked in from them. Their website is gonna be crazy slow tonight, along with CT and HS among many others. Can't wait 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by airsully

have NEVER heard of a place asking for a copy of ANY of my other bills ?? WATCH OUT --- RED FLAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think someone will be alright as long as they line out all important information and show proof of address. Which they are looking for.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

^nah, vampedo is the president. that dude is just the treasurer.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Btw once you get your pair people be on the lookout for That Guy...he is watching you, waiting for you...just run home as fast as you can
1rgY9.gif
GIF had me dying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back