Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

nikestore NikeStore.com
#Concords update: If you have an Order Number, you have succeeded. Order confirm emails may be delayed.

a1f15eed8ceb7031a2b9e9983a2a5d7bd1484fc.gif

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

EASTBAY let me down tonight!

and I always had their back....

anyways, I was on the phone with a rep and because I called before 9 she didnt want to sell me the shoes. She even tried to rush me off the phone and said she was not allowed to answer any more questions if I was not gonna place an order. When 9 hit, I asked to order the shoes and she said NO I cant order them, I would have to call back. She did me dirty!

Thanks a lot EASTBAY !!!!

I hope a get 1 pair from NDC. I placed an order, Money out my account but when I like in my order history there is nothing!

Has that happened to anyone else?

Now I cant wait till the morning.... Go to my spot and pick up my other 4 pairs. 
yeah my boy order history showed nothing but he got his confirmation email b4 me

Right on...

Never had this happen to me with NDC. No email yet and still nothing in my order history. Only see the money out the account.

Guess ill just have to wait and see. Hopefully its all good.

Benz 2001 so you never fully checked out but got an email , after thinking it didnt work? or did you finally make it all the way through?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

NYC tax on 2 pairs was $31
30t6p3b.gif

I really hope the guys that missed out end up getting a pair..The worst thing is when real diehard Jordan lovers get shut out because of resellers. I have nothing against resellers when dudes are extra lazy and get mad that they didn't get a pair even though they didn't put in ANY work to be in a position to get one. But when guys are on websites for hours or lined up in the cold just to be told that their size is gone, that's when it pisses me off. Good luck to the rest of you guys..I hope your Christmas is complete and you're able to get one in your size
The guy that owns/runs shoezeum struck out on all the sites too....its a cold world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sigh.. no luck online. gottta get my %*% up in the morning to camp for these. (getting too old ). goodluck to everyone that is gonna do the same.

after putting in my CC# on NDC, now the page is just sitting there, with the circle going round and around............is hitting refresh going to mess anything up?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by teemaku

for those who are still looking for them. jimmy jazz has a fsr!

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/...er/378037107?color=White

No they don't. Jimmyjazz crashed at 12 along with everyone else. Try adding them to your cart. Eastbay is the same right now.
my bad. I added 2 pairs to the cart but once you click go to bag, it was removed. I guess only place left is nbastore.com

Originally Posted by manamazing55

after putting in my CC# on NDC, now the page is just sitting there, with the circle going round and around............is hitting refresh going to mess anything up?
Its sold out....

got lucky with nbastore before the link is down

Along with nikestore

I know these mean nothing until they're shipped, but i'm good for now. Drove by my local mall. Not a whole lot camping going on. Just few heads standing in the cold outside mall.

MY dumb self used gift cards and i still got em: thank you based and ndc

Style: 378037-107
Air Jordan 11 Retro Three-Quarter Men's Shoe
White/Black-Dark Concord
Size: 15
1 @ $180.00

Subtotal: $180.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Tax: $14.63
TOTAL: $194.63
Amount Charged to Gift Certificate: $75.00
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $119.63

Got order confirmation email from Ndc and my order # started with an "O". Don't believe the hype.

Back
Top Bottom