Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I been on a mission for these over 12 hours and as the employees took over i was on the verge of saying forget it but i worked some magic around the riot lines and managed to cop my pair for the 96! then i was an +#! by putting the box on the dashboard while driving off while the line stare 
roll.gif

So I ordered from mentalkicks earlier this morning

I know I've read some things about them having some bgrade/pre release pairs that were off, but do y'all think the stock they just sold out of was the stock they received from nike?

I just got off the phone with nike, my order has shipped.

Ordered at 930 pst.

Got an email at 1045

Called 15 min ago and they shipped.

Got lucky when the site came down and came back up i guess

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

IDK how CT still had these up earlier today but I was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 and quickly added one shoe to my cart and patiently checked out.
So far so good, got my email confirmation, now the dreaded period if these get shipped or cancelled.
frown.gif

For those who lucked out on their page earlier today... did you guys receive any kind of cancellation yet or what?????

I wouldn't bank on it.  I'm sure EVERYONE ordered last night including me and got a confirmation.  I randomly check this morning and CT STILL had a FSR (#%#) and even in the afternoon around (1:00pm pacific) they STILL had a FSR and I texted my buddy and he ordered 2 pairs with ease. 

Im pretty sure there is some type of inventory issue with CT.  I already had 2 different orders canceled from 2 different UK sites.  I wont be surprised if my CT order gets canceled (I'm hoping not). 

Hell, at this point, I wont be surprised if my NDC order gets cancelled...

Originally Posted by spizike231

Has ANYONE gotten a shipping e mail from Finishlne?
man its going to take atleast 5 days last year when i copped the CG's i was sooooo pissed.

Used to be no better feeling than getting that o-order confirmation.... Now you guys have me all paranoid. Here's to hoping my order doesn't get cancelled (NDC live chat said it should be fine)

Sad to see others' ndc orders getting cancelled. I feel your pain. I got a Confirmation email from Nike last night and bam, cancelled this morning:frown:

And yea I used paypal, but my order was cancelled bc I'm an idiot and had an old phone number on record but didn't think anything of it;update your profile info people!!!! The woman who cancelled my order said a phone number on my account didn't exist.(which is crazy bc my primary number was valid; and this has never been a prob b4) Expensive lesson: lost 2 pair.... Luckily dro3000/"Sandro-Clause" did me a solid and held my pair down! When he could've sold sz 10.5 easily on eBay. Forever grateful my friend(I'm sure the others u helped feel the same)....You even shipped alreadyyyyy!!!!

Now it's all up to random luck and really good timing for those who missed out-RESTOCKS can't come soon enough.

for those calling NDC customer service and finding out your order has "shipped," Did you check the order status on NDC??? Did it change from "processing" to "shipped?"

UPS is having major delay issues, for those that haven't gotten the good or bad email yet, luckily they were like me and UPS just took forever to receive the order!

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Well since I couldn't get a pair I just donated some money to the Doctors Without Borders through NT. I encourage anyone else who was willing to spend 180.00 on these shoes but didn't get a pair. Just reading the comments about the people who died today over this makes me appreciate all the stuff I already have. Merry Christmas. 

bumped, because this post deserves to be seen.

If I could help you out I would.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

It's crazy how much these are going for. I wanted 2 pair but after holding mine vs. looking at how these are starting to sell, it's not worth it.

Does anyone feel underwhelmed when looking at the hysteria compared to looking at their pair(s) now that they've released? I was READY for my pairs, the finished product though...ehhh. I'm content with 1.
Am I alone? Agreement?

SN: That's rough you guys are having orders cancelled, that really sucks
Bro, I got my two pairs.... And I kind of agree with you.  Dont get me wrong, I love them, but the prices these things are fetching are crazy.  But I dont want a come up.  I think I just want to trade off one for a DS pair of Space Jams since I missed out on that one.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Used to be no better feeling than getting that o-order confirmation.... Now you guys have me all paranoid. Here's to hoping my order doesn't get cancelled (NDC live chat said it should be fine)

My order # started with a "o" and I got my "order shipped" email. Hang in there man.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

All the trouble I had to go through and the insanity I witnessed, in retrospect, if I really wanted them I would easily pay $400-500 for a guaranteed retail pair...this release I have never seen the likes of...

If they release the breds in 2013...it only gets worse from here =(

I got my 2 pairs. Release was crazy. People were camped out for 2 days and didn't get their pairs.
laugh.gif

some kids had their moms defending them to get there pairs.

Then there was a fat kid that got his pair in a different size at FTL. He was at line in Sheikh and was trying to get a 2nd pair. My boy got left out and was offering 250 for dudes pair. He was like naw, "money aint even a problem." 60% of Dudes at Oakridge were straight noobs.

Missed out on-line and at mall!!! I have to settle and try to copp off CL..F&%*%# resellers!

Would DS CDP IV + $60 worth the trade? I'm not paying $400++

So... Just checked order status on Nike.com. Order status says pending but on the bottom of the page there's a tracking number. Should I still be concerned?

came out empty handed. congrats to everyone who got a pair. these are amazing shoes and I hope you guys who were lucky enough to grab a pair enjoys them for what they are. that being said, i realized i have limits regarding the "shoe game." my love for these shoes is strong, but some of the events that transpired these past 24 hours was just sad and personally, i couldn't go out there with the crowds, I could never risk an entire night in line, outside, in the cold, with no guarantee of a pair, alsowith the risk of being robbed/cut in line/etc. i tried my luck online and came out empty handed. at the end of the day they are just shoes. this whole experience made me question my entire shoe hobby and the self indulging I have for sneakers. at the end of the day it's our money and time, and we have the right to spend it however we choose, but honestly, there are more important things in the world to be upset about other than shoes. #not salty, just being honest. 

I'm curious as to why some people's orders are getting canceled on NDC. I don't remember the exact time I placed my order but it probably wasn't until 12:15-12:30 and I see people placing orders before that that are getting canceled.

Back
Top Bottom