Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

finally..all the uncertainty paid off.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spoiler [+]

I'm not feeling the Concords and my pair went straight to Ebay after I got off of work. The patent cut on my Space James is way higher than these. This was probably my last dealing with Jordan Brand. If I want some more I'll have to spring for 01's or DMPs.

Any word on natterjacks? I ordered a pair from them on Tuesday before the link was posted for all to see.

i missed out. dont have the hunger or time to camp out, especially here in the city of angels. I can't even stand in line for one hour at Disneyland.

Had my finishline order get cancelled after first getting confirmation. a couple of NT'ers said they would hook me up after i notified people about the black cement early release on nba.com. They disappeared, but i expected it.

Got the funds to cop on eastbay, but with the early release debacle, i dont trust anything i see. I fully expect to see people post legit shoes, than swap them for the early release garbage. Who cares about someone posting a pic of the receipt? That means nothing.

Oh well. At least i copped pairs for my boys (5 year and 9 months). At least someone in the fam will be rocking them!

Congrats to everyone who copped online, I'm jealous. Please wear them.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I just compared my SDS early release pair to my retail pair, and [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]they are identical[/color], [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]other than the "JOQDAN" and the scratches on the carbon fiber and the imperfections (raised bump or two) on the white midsole part.[/color] Everything else was on point, guess I got a good pair.
2119751-jackie-chan-meme.png

nah man, look careful, theres a significant difference. even the blue tint on sole is different. 2 3 in the back isnt stretched out on legit pair. patent leather is symmetrical. yellowed lace loops. I can spot them on ebay by just looking, if they posted real pics and not stock pics.

Like the one in our selling lounge right now...

I wish it were like that here in Southern California...

MIKEBDAGR8 wrote:

if u search you shall find... Sz 11 and 11.5, retail @ mom and pop store this morning.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Any word on natterjacks? I ordered a pair from them on Tuesday before the link was posted for all to see.

Natterjacks was connecting with folks that lived in the US to confirm address'. I got confirmation I was getting the pair I ordered from them. You might want to shoot them an email.

I got overdrawn on my bank account by $1000+ because of stupid *%% Finishline.

I tried to order the kicks about 7 times but every time there was an error and I had to go back and do it again. I checked my account activity and it said I was debited and then IMMEDIATELY credited back the money.

But when I woke up today, all I saw was that I was debited all those 7 times and the credit back was GONE.

SMFH

What the hell can I do to fix this?!

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

I hope I don't ever have to go through all this again with the Colombias.

Doubt the Columbias will have the level of hype as the Concords.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Buyer's beware...

I'm seeing a LOT of early release pairs on eBay and the sneaker forums being sold. Do your homework and ask for tagged pics of the receipt. Dudes looking to dump early release pairs.

My boy showed me his SDS pair and I burst out laughing compared to my finishline pair. So many slight differences and he paid double. If I didn't buy my pair in store I would of passed. Lot of dudes about to get over.
Good point but they could always show you a receipt from a legit pair.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

well i didn't cop, but i'm gonna stack my bread up and cop me some Prada's. kinda tight but Prada >>>> any J's anyday.

I'm making that transition myself...Gucci sneaks available to everyone go for what Concords go for on their best EBay day...
I applaud those who keep the game going though...

On another side note, a convo I'm having with my cousin right now...for the guys who have OGs and previous retros; do ya'll have a problem with the rerelease of these grails?  I mean Space Jams, Cool Grey, Concords, Cements, Infareds, GR all in the last year or so.

Used to be these joints were rare...what seperated an average collector from the elite.  For instance I had an ok collection but just got the ones listed above in the past year.  There's nothing someone owns that now everyone doesnt have. 
I know this was some pages back but had to comment..... Personally as far as the more mature footwear I'm looking at some Aldens next year and some Nice wing tipped boots so yeah I feel you guys... As far as devaluing the collection..... Hell yeah they are!!!! JB doesn't care about the sneaker  connoisseur this release  was  an excuse to print money from a brand that has not innovated or excited anybody with anything other than the retro's in a decade. And as the Last shots demonstrate not all retros are created equal. These guys are charging $180 and reselling has these as high as $500 for a shoe with 20 year old tech and one you just know they will re-re-re- retro soon. Look these are fresh one of the classic designs but this is nowhere near a collectible. Buy them to wear these will have no value in years to come. 

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

whats the deal with CT, the email i got like last week said it will be dispatched the 23rd and still hasnt shipped

would like to know this too

Rumor is that a store near me in Miami will get a restoc k (just talked to my connect), and I was told NDC had a full size run in till 12:45AM if you used the twitter link, supposedly it was different from the regular NDC link

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

I got overdrawn on my bank account by $1000+ because of stupid *%% Finishline.

I tried to order the kicks about 7 times but every time there was an error and I had to go back and do it again. I checked my account activity and it said I was debited and then IMMEDIATELY credited back the money.

But when I woke up today, all I saw was that I was debited all those 7 times and the credit back was GONE.

SMFH

What the hell can I do to fix this?!

Dang man
30t6p3b.gif
...that's rough, and right at Christmas. Only thing you can do is dispute the charges with you bank and make it a point that they were limiting customers to two pairs each. Did you get hit with an overdraft fee for each transaction too man?
nerd.gif
that'd be horrendous

Anyone else get their finish line shipping yet? i got my confirmation asap but still no shipping after 2 days...
i checked my order status and it says processing

ahhh man finishline kept giving errors when u ,ade the purchase but now they went through my account has madddddd pending charges but i have no confirmation emails and no order history on their site

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

No other Jordan will have as much hype unless its black red XI and doubt it will be out anytime soon. Next big hype shoe is yeezy 2

Yeah, I doubt the columbias will be this epic. 

Back
Top Bottom