Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by casper90403

and where's Nooblee?

QFT......where is this guy.......SO LET DOWN
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by wkej

Still waiting for shipping confirmation from wellgosh
anyone with me ???
I have shipping just not tracking, and im waiting for shipping from hanon

I spoke with H-S just this morning. They said that they shipped the majority of their orders already. The few that they have left at the shop will most likely be shipped out this Tues. 
-Drew

the email i just got back from CT makes no sense, it says "the team is available monday to friday 9 am to 5 pm and will get back to you within 24 hours" lol those 2 cant coexist

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by wkej

Still waiting for shipping confirmation from wellgosh
anyone with me ???

I spoke with H-S just this morning. They said that they shipped the majority of their orders already. The few that they have left at the shop will most likely be shipped out this Tues. 
-Drew

I spoke with them also but what I dont get is if you have them and its ok to sell them why not ship them today and give tracking

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

the email i just got back from CT makes no sense, it says "the team is available monday to friday 9 am to 5 pm and will get back to you within 24 hours" lol those 2 cant coexist

Don't worry, I got the same e-mail too. 
laugh.gif

It's automated.

-Drew

image.jpg

^(pic from nydailynews.com) http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pun...s-sneaker-stampedes-rage-u-s-article-1.996338
I feel sorry for this dude right here. Instead of getting his hands on a pair of Concords he got his hands into a pair of a handcuffs. I wonder if he still plans on buying em when he gets back home.

man just maddness pretty muchEVERYWHERE and every statefor these, possibly the release of the decade. This video the craziest I seen so far. Kids getting ran over aint nobody even care just ran right over them for da concords.These people in Indianapolis ain't playing
eek.gif

Yea, but the point he is making is that if you contact them at 6pm on Friday, they can't get back to you within 24 hours.

-Drew

I spoke with them also but what I dont get is if you have them and its ok to sell them why not ship them today and give tracking

I have no idea man. 
laugh.gif

My best guess is that the delivery offices are closed. I don't get why they shipped one of my pairs already and not the other, but hey I'm patient.

-Drew

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Anyone get shipping confirmation or updates from Opium?

I got a shipping notice from oqium.com, i don't know if you are talking about oqiumstore.com
Yup oquimstore.com. When did you get it?

hopefully its nothing and its a typo.... but in the FedEx tracking for anyone with ENDCLOTHING... how many LBS does it say on the weight? mine says 0.9lbs?!?

usually when i get shoe packages its around 3.9lbs

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

After cops and security telling everyone to leave mall property and not come back until 4am to line up, then showing up only to find out they got tired of sending everyone away and allowed the line to form at 2:30ish i realized it was gonna be a bad situation. Ignorant people could not figure out how to form a single file line so cops came out around 5:30am (shoe stores set to open at 6am) and said "due to unfortunate circumstances these shoes are not going to be sold at this time" and booted everybody out of the mall. Nobody left the parking lot, cops came out and told everyone to leave but nobody would WTH??? So at 8am when the entire mall opened everyone crowded footaction again so they said "we will not be selling the XI today" again WTH??? Then they proceeded to shut the gate and turn out their lights...while the entire mall was open...2 days til xmas. Finally decided to leave, planned on going back at noon. My girl went at 10am to see if she could cop for me and surprise me on xmas day but they apparently decided after telling everyone they wouldnt sell today that they'd sell shortly after i left. Btw, they also claimed they were just going to ship them to another store. So F footaction! This would be so avoidable if tickets were given out as the line formed so ppl who arrived at 2am or so could know they wouldnt be getting a pair there and have AN OPPROTUNITY to go elsewhere instead of a one-time crapshoot. Thats what pisses people off at 6am, waiting all night with no way of knowing if they even have a chance. Simple solution to an EXTREMELY UNNECESSARY PROBLEM!!! So i had to cop off uptempoair.com for 319 but oh well, already got my shipped email with tracking number so its not worst case scenario for me.
You are silly for believing footaction. 
Sounds like the Galleria in white plains smh

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i feel like a little kid again, cant wait to get my pair next week. wish i had the money to buy another pair to stock as well but eh i shouldnt complain.

Yo ZYZZ!!!  glad things worked out for you bruh...real talk!

Are you gonna do a comparison video or pics with your SDS pair???  That would be greatly appreciated by the community Im sure...i know i would like to see it

well now what im thinking is if the team is only available monday to friday then they have no one to send us shipping confos so they possibly could just be shipping them without sending any notifications.

I can't find the earlier post, but someone mentioned going through the Twitter link and getting their pair because it was a different link?

There may be something to this. I couldn't get onto NDC right away, but one of my tabs had Hotmail open, and I got the Nike email with a link, and got in through there. Ordered my pair, then posted the link in another forum, and someone else got in and got theirs, and we're talking about 12.30 am or so (EST).

-Drew

I have no idea man. 
laugh.gif

My best guess is that the delivery offices are closed. I don't get why they shipped one of my pairs already and not the other, but hey I'm patient.

-Drew

You already have one man Wish I can say the same congrats thou
pimp.gif

Man my dads pair has an UGLY #%% glue stain on the right shoe on the leather right next to the Jumpman, what should I do to take it off? It %!%$**$ annoys him as much as me...@%$@!+#! #%% Jordan Brand

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by philaflava1

to the dude in canada who copped 9 pairs. congrats, you still live in canada though.

not sure what that means......if that was supposed to be a diss than you're one of those 'merican's who have never left their border.......get a passport bro!!!  "You aint been nowhere huh"?
laugh.gif
i only got 8 pairs...canada still sucks though
Ya you're right...I'd much rather be in the U.S. right now......things are going so well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

8 pairs huh....thats it????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Smh @ Foot Locker at Oakridge. I heard Great Mall handled the release pretty well except for a door being broken & some dude being arrested.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

As KG21 said, all the phone lines are thrown into one queue and calls are taken in the order they are received.  The main benefit of the Loyalty Club is the free shipping, which is based on the level you select.  No where does it say you get priority on new releases.

We had over 250,000 people trying to order the Concords from us, so our phone lines were very busy after the website crashed.

EastbayRep - Ray
when i joined the Platimum Loyalty Club, EastbayRay, i received an email listing the "perks." one was, and i quote, "Exclusive Platinum Club 800 LINE for member-only customer service." clearly, as you yourself admit, that is not true. if we don't have our own member only line, as you told us we did, then just say so...don't make it sound like a perk exists when it doesn't. not cool.

Back
Top Bottom