Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Legend123

Sneakerape have full size run. But is the Site Legit or Not

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I just compared my SDS early release pair to my retail pair, and they are identical, other than the "JOQDAN" and the scratches on the carbon fiber and the imperfections (raised bump or two) on the white midsole part. Everything else was on point, guess I got a good pair.
Honestly if this is the only difference I'm re-thinking copping a pair from Air-Randy and just pulling the trigger. At the end of the day, B grades are sold @ Nike Outlets so eff it. Thankfully I won't deal with all this crazyness next year cuz I can care less about the Carolinas but if the Breds come out in 2013 then I'mma just pay extra to some mom n pops for early. By that time I'm sure Js will be $200 retail  
tired.gif
 but after experiencing all this madness the extra $$ is hella worth it for piece of mind. 

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by hostos

hows the patent cut on the shoes people who have received them?

anyone get any lebron cuts?

laugh.gif
I dont get why he doesnt just shave his head???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea my right shoe has a lil lebron action going on
Funny think is half the kids now today dont even know that Jordan had an even worse hairline before he shaved it bald just the sides and back nothing uptop. 
laugh.gif

I got a great text message today, had a great laugh when i saw this 
roll.gif
finally someone has some balls been talking about doing this for a while. 
6565936339_c01dd1948e_o.png

Originally Posted by Zyzz

that doesnt look like white paint, looks like part of the phylon got stuck on the patent.

How would I remove the phylon then? I need to get that *@% off my shoe. Thanks

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Negative, it specifically says "2 per consumer." Aka, person.
From the website...

There is a quantity limit of 2 per consumer on the adult style (387037-107). There is no quantity limit on the kids styles.
dude, they only code the software to enforce it at the checkout cart.  i guess theyre hoping for the honor system from there on out?  lmfao....over half the people who purchased these were meeting with a caseworker in the welfare office earlier in the day and this was just their late night hustle.

hhahah. Why is it that everyone in the news trying to get these "black and white space jams" were of a certain race?
They have processing personnel check all of the orders before they go out, canceling any excessive orders. I guess mine slipped through since there were so many orders. It's impossible to catch all of them. 
yea, i think theyre so slammed at the holidays that a lot of bs slips through.  i got an email from nike this morning letting me know that i still had items in my cart and wondered if i needed any help completing the order....  yes, increase your damn bandwidth.

lol You people are trying to convince yourselves that these aren't selling. If some of you did some work before hand or just paid the $250, you wouldn't be in here complaining. I got 4 pairs on ndc. And it's supposed to be 2 per person limit! Orders were 30 minutes apart too. All you have to do is try, that's all I'm saying.
its limit two per order.  you can try to get as many separate orders in as luck allows.
Negative, it specifically says "2 per consumer." Aka, person.
From the website...

There is a quantity limit of 2 per consumer on the adult style (387037-107). There is no quantity limit on the kids styles.

You didn't say you got kid styles. Your post read as if you were bragging because you got four pair. Which was misleading.

I don't think anyone up here cares about kid styles.

dude, they only code the software to enforce it at the checkout cart.  i guess theyre hoping for the honor system from there on out?  lmfao....over half the people who purchased these were meeting with a caseworker in the welfare office earlier in the day and this was just their late night hustle.

hhahah. Why is it that everyone in the news trying to get these "black and white space jams" were of a certain race?
They have processing personnel check all of the orders before they go out, canceling any excessive orders. I guess mine slipped through since there were so many orders. It's impossible to catch all of them. 
yea, i think theyre so slammed at the holidays that a lot of bs slips through.  i got an email from nike this morning letting me know that i still had items in my cart and wondered if i needed any help completing the order....  yes, increase your damn bandwidth.
lol Now they want to help. You'd think Nike would be able to un%$%% themselves with all the money they receive from their buyers. Instead of spending it on a future prodigy that's 12 years old right now, how about fixing your damn website.

Any knowledgeable and reliable shoe heads in London, Paris, or Barcelona? Making a trip there in a few days and looking to grab 11s (concord or cool grays) if possible. Looking for good spots.Thanks. 

Zyzz wrote:
that doesnt look like white paint, looks like part of the phylon got stuck on the patent.

eek.gif
 Yep. 

Wow, Ive never seen that before. Quality was piss poor on these. Im glad I copped in-store so I could inspect my pairs personally. One pair I looked at had a HUGE glue stain all over the side/toe area. I mean HUGE, it stretched from the third eyelit all the way to the middle of the patent toebox. It looked like there was excess glue that was wiped off by hand in the factory while it was still wet.

NDC has shipped, after I get them I'll look and decide if I want to dump. Maybe dump and look for older ones for a bit more later in the year to have

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Zyzz wrote:

eek.gif
 Yep. 

Wow, Ive never seen that before. Quality was piss poor on these. Im glad I copped in-store so I could inspect my pairs personally. One pair I looked at had a HUGE glue stain all over the side/toe area. I mean HUGE, it stretched from the third eyelit all the way to the middle of the patent toebox. It looked like there was excess glue that was wiped off by hand in the factory while it was still wet.

How do I get them off my shoe?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

The hype for these is ridiculous!
For the Space Jam release I got at my local FL at 6:00 a.m. and was first in line. By 7:30 there were only about 5 of us in line and 13 by the time the store opened.
I did skip the Cool Grey release (they just don't do it for me). This time I got to FL at 7:00 a.m. this year and there were already 40+ people and the store apparently got 20 pairs give or take. I dipped immediately and went to my local Nordstroms where the line was about 25 deep, but they said they were getting 36 pairs.  I waited and prayed that all the people ahead of me didn't have a size 13 foot. 
laugh.gif

I got lucky this time around and got a 13 from Nordstroms, but their shipping truck is late, so I won't get them till Tuesday at the latest.
Still glad I secured a pair! 
pimp.gif
Blame social media and people in line calling everybody they know
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerp

Zyzz wrote:

eek.gif
 Yep. 

frown.gif

C'mon bro, How many answers do u need? Its goo gone or nail polish its up to you.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

NDC has shipped, after I get them I'll look and decide if I want to dump. Maybe dump and look for older ones for a bit more later in the year to have

I saw several icey ds pairs of the 01's throughout the year for $300-350. Wish I copped now but I think somehow after this release older pairs will go for less than the recent ones

Zyzz wrote:

eek.gif
 Yep. 

frown.gif

Jesus man, there is no magical cure. You have been given all of the options. Try one and hope for the best!

I have 8 digits on my CT order number.... hopefully they send tracking number soon. Think their sending it on the 28th according to their website 

Originally Posted by jeremiahpwebb

eek.gif
 Yep. 

frown.gif

Jesus man, there is no magical cure. You have been given all of the options. Try one and hope for the best!

http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/...=watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Back
Top Bottom