Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, that was for 2 pairs...

just because they didn't hit me with customs fees today doesn't mean a bill won't come later tho.

but like i said b4, that happened b4 with a different carrier and i just didn't pay it. they don't have your SS# so it can't mess up your credit, they prolly just won't deliver to you ever again until you pay it.
Sorry for so many questions, but here's one more:

What different carrier hit you with a customs bill?  and was that value the same or more as your package?  Was there GIFT marked anywhere on the label? How much was the custom fee that u didn't pay?

I know the post office doesn't have your SS#, but CT has my paypal, and paypal has my bank, and my bank has my SS#, so technically they do. 

smh, ive tried looking everywhere and im trying my hardest not to give up.....but things aren't looking to good.
I cant believe the @*@# employees did for this release

i remember ordering the spacejams from snipes and it took a month and a half before i received them, and when i did i had to pay custom charge of $78 for two pairs. never again.

i remember ordering the spacejams from snipes and it took a month and a half before i received them, and when i did i had to pay custom charge of $78 for two pairs. never again.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

on all pairs i received, dates read 7/13/11-10/10/11
got one EU order in.....the UK order got stopped,gotta fill out a customs form and other papers
30t6p3b.gif

Me too, got an email from FedEx saying I gotta fill out a custom form

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by glove72

For those who made the Snipes order, it went through and you had confirmation....
I was tracking mine on DHL but the moment it left Europe and States began the tracking stopped.  Anyone know who picks it up from there?

I think for H-S, USPS picks it up once stateside.

take the matching/upu code first line under item# and put it into usps.com mine says on dhl " the shipment is being shipped to destination country" and on usps it says "origin post is preparing shipment" both show the last activity being 3:31am (german time) 12/28 being the last activity plz let me know what yours says  

Got it...thank you kind sir.Last update says mine just left Germany by air

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Word...well the customs is because you got 2 pair and time wise I'm not that pressed. As long as I know they are coming.

For those who made the Snipes order, it went through and you had confirmation....
I was tracking mine on DHL but the moment it left Europe and States began the tracking stopped.  Anyone know who picks it up from there?

I'd say relax and allow yourself to come home surprised one day haha.

I can't believe how crazy people are about shipping. OMG 6-9 days how do I track it.....like relax shesh. I just want to find one more size 9.....I'm excited for the shoes to come but I mean as long as I know they're on the way I don't need to refresh tracking every hour.

take the matching/upu code first line under item# and put it into usps.com mine says on dhl " the shipment is being shipped to destination country" and on usps it says "origin post is preparing shipment" both show the last activity being 3:31am (german time) 12/28 being the last activity plz let me know what yours says  

no prob and did dhl say this or usps?

Originally Posted by zmdawg

I can't believe how crazy people are about shipping. OMG 6-9 days how do I track it.....like relax shesh. I just want to find one more size 9.....I'm excited for the shoes to come but I mean as long as I know they're on the way I don't need to refresh tracking every hour.
Oh, not pressed at all...but this shipment from Germany is the key for me swapping for my size so I want to give the dude a heads up on its status...
He's already mailed mine in good faith so would like to return the favor.

The DHL site said shipped by air...the USPS just noted they had received in Germany and accepted.

Man I'm exhausted. Any1 else? So many putting in work not only for themselves but others as well. I waiting to bank on a few more and calling it a year. Big ups to folks for that, and nice to see people finally getting theirs. I say when this is all said and done, we make and official toast and sip one down for the board. Again, good luck to all, hope to see more success stories.

has anybody heard anything from natterjacks, i placed 2 orders with them on 12/24 and received order confirmation for both but no shipping confirmation yet?

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Man I'm exhausted. Any1 else? So many putting in work not only for themselves but others as well. I waiting to bank on a few more and calling it a year. Big ups to folks for that, and nice to see people finally getting theirs. I say when this is all said and done, we make and official toast and sip one down for the board. Again, good luck to all, hope to see more success stories.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

The DHL site said shipped by air...the USPS just noted they had received in Germany and accepted.
damnit i cant figure out how there shipping mine across the water but as far as i could tell there was only one shipping method so im assuming it was air like yours. and thanks for the help

anyone on finishline still have "processing" ? i got a phone call confirming my order but it's still under processing... ?

Originally Posted by zmdawg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 sorry i am pressed im workin the graveyard shift and have absolutely NOTHING better to do 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so until they come im gonna be like a lil kid at 11pm on christmas eve just waitin for santa to come down the chimney

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

Same here. After getting my order cancelled,driving around today in case I got lucky from a restock and lurking this thread 24/7 in hopes of a restock, I just want my pair and thats it. 
tired.gif

My pair from NDC is arriving on Friday (whew). I'm still shocked by how crazy this release was. Concords really brought out the worst in some ppl

i just searched my snipes tracking. the dhl info reads

"Status from Sat, 24.12.11 09:42 hours The shipment is being transported to the destination country

Next stepThe shipment has arrived in the destination country"

and the USPS info with same upu/matchcode reads "Your Item's Status We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece"

SO IS USPS going to deliver this once it gets in the states?

Back
Top Bottom