Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

6592524773_081f005748_b.jpg

Safe To Say Anything Purchased From RONDRIZZLE Will Come PreCreased And Farted On.......
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Originally Posted by ccastro02

No kids were in school two days before Christmas.
A manufacturer of a good, releasing an item during Christmas holiday. Oh my god!

Next year JB releases $100 retro Spacejam/Concord/Bred pack, on Christmas day. And to spice the release up a bit, no online releases allowed. Then you guys can go ahead and complain.

roll.gif
NYS schools were open that friday. I guess thats the excuse you told mom and dad.
And by doing so jb creates unnecessary hype that the shoe doesn't need; Being that it is by defualt a hyped up shoe.
I had no clue schools were open that soon to Christmas, my mistake.
But a Saturday Christmas eve release would have been even worse. Saturday a week earlier, maybe better, but I'm thinking would still been horrible for this particular release.
It's all good brah. Thats why i said that Jb could've released it in october or in november. Something a little more low key. Hell, even switch up the release of the last shots, with the concords.

Im not saying that it's all JB's fault because it's not, but to say Jb had NO fault in this is a bit naive. The stores handled this release very poorly, and the malls security handled this release very poorly. Just saying that there are things JB could've done differently with this release.

For those that ordered from Offspring, I just got this email..

Dear *******,

Thank you for your email.

On checking your account, I can see that your order has been despatched on the 24/12/11.

You will be able to track this from your despatch email.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Emma Brown

Customer Help

Mail Order Team

Office

www.office.co.uk

Contact us:

By telephone - call 08450 580 777 Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:30

By e-mail - simply log on and click "contact us"

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

End Clothing finally shipped mine out, I guess it takes a little bit of chewing them out to get them going.
Got my confirmation too. I emailed them and took it to their FB page. I was prepared to be let down today.....good thing they came through
grin.gif

Here's to hoping that CT made a mistake and expedited my shipping...
laugh.gif

All you dudes getting your pairs from CT got me startin' to believe the hype...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

JB IS at fault with this release.

- Releasing a popular sneaker amongst teens on a school day is weak decidion by JB. They knew that the only way kids were going to get these shoes, is if they didn't attend school that morning. Jordan brand knows which age group their selling too -- why not cater to that age group, and release it on a saturday so this way you keep kids in school AND you give all students a chance to cop a pair. Completely JB fault.

- You release one of your most popular shoes two days before christmas? As if the shoe wasn't hyped up already, Jb creates unnecessary hype by releasing their most popular model ever on one of most busiest reatil days of the year. Kids that don't even buy jordans will attempt to but these because the will designated the christmas shoe of the year. Why couldn't Jb scheduled the release of the concords to be, say, in january, or in october? Was two days before christmas necessary?
No kids were in school two days before Christmas.
A manufacturer of a good, releasing an item during Christmas holiday. Oh my god!

Next year JB releases $100 retro Spacejam/Concord/Bred pack, on Christmas day. And to spice the release up a bit, no online releases allowed. Then you guys can go ahead and complain.

roll.gif
NYS schools were open that friday. I guess thats the excuse you told mom and dad.
And by doing so jb creates unnecessary hype that the shoe doesn't need; Being that it is by defualt a hyped up shoe.

You obviously have ZERO knowledge about this business. Sorry bro, but you're being a completely naive idiot if you think Nike doesn't know EXACTLY what it's doing for each and every release. The hype = news stories = a shoe's "legendary" status = EVERYBODY wanting a pair = more $$$ for Nike. Don't be dumb, it's not that hard. Regarding your post about how each store should get 80-100 pairs, RIDICULOUS. This goes back to the hype Nike WANTS to garner for these 12/23 releases. If they make these pairs more readily available and easier to obtain, sure it might make more money for Nike on THIS release, but Nike isn't Puma. Meaning they don't need the money. They are looking at the big picture. Hype right now = people talking about Nike = people buying Nike products = more $$$ for Nike down the road. C'mon man, wise up.

Hope yal are being safe out there if your doing meet ups. People are getting robbed by gun point.

Hey, let the man take pictures of 30, 40, 50, even 100 pairs.
Just no planking - seriously...who still does that? Might as well be saying "Whaaasuuuuuup?" into the camera while doing that stupid Soulja Boy dance.

The only people that *could* be upset (and I'm not even saying they should be) would be people that tried to, but didn't get them from the same source he did. If he's in Seattle, and you're mad living in Florida, what does it matter to you? You weren't getting them from his connect anyway. So none of those pairs were potentially yours.

For full disclosure, I do have an NDC shipment en route, but I missed out on Space Jams and never got heated at people who did their thing better than me. And if I miss out on Cement IVs, I won't either.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

its not Jordan Brand..you dudes need to stop crying..it's the retailers who are to blame...from what I've seen and heard Nike Towns had the best and most organized release...Its major Retailers like FTL that didn't have proper organization at malls for release..didnt coordinate staff nor security for release and now with this restock didnt allocate pairs properly...

I was at my local spot for the release (after trying 2 other spots) and these idiots let people line up all night..just opened the door..didn't organize the line...said were taking 12 people at a time..let the first 12 in...then came outside and said all sold out....C'MON SON...and this was a MAJOR local not a mom and pop...

I managed to grab my pair and put my people on yesterday to spot in Jersey that never recieved there INITAL order until yesterday...but MOST FTL affiliated store ARE getting restocks...they should be on there in bounds this week or early next week...most stock is between 8 to 10 pairs of random sizes not given during the initial shippment...Honestly keep calling around and your gonna have to get lucky...

For my NYC heads...stay outta Manhattan...selling sneakers is a business..and some kid getting paid $8.00 is NOT on your side..there's a reason 300 kids was in the street yesterday BEFORE the shippment even got there...You gotta fight through KIDS..RESELLERS...HOMELESS dudes getting paid to camp..SHADY $$% employees looking to get paid...Long Island and Jersey even West Pennsylvania is your friend...

Good luck everyone..
JB IS at fault with this release.

- Releasing a popular sneaker amongst teens on a school day is weak decidion by JB. They knew that the only way kids were going to get these shoes, is if they didn't attend school that morning. Jordan brand knows which age group they're selling too -- why not cater to that age group, and release it on a saturday so this way you keep kids in school AND you give all students a chance to cop a pair. Completely JB fault.

- You release one of your most popular shoes two days before christmas? As if the shoe wasn't hyped up already, Jb creates unnecessary hype by releasing their most popular model ever on one of most busiest reatil days of the year. Kids that don't even buy jordans will attempt to but these because the will designated the christmas shoe of the year. Why couldn't Jb scheduled the release of the concords to be, say, in january, or in october? Was two days before christmas necessary?

- Despite all the hype JB created. They still didn't have enough pairs to meet demand. If you're going to treat it as a christmas release and have kids cut school to get these, why not make sure every store gets a minimum of atleast 80-100 pairs? Try to meet your demand. In my area (Long Island) champs, footlocker, and footaction, had a combined inventory of about 50 pairs, and there was about 200 people waiting since midnight for these. Jb could've done a lot better with this release. I've been collecting since 01' and i can tell you, this is easily the worst release i've ever seen.

I think some of you dudes blaming JB/Nike need to get a better understanding of the "business" that is sneakers...Nike/JB is simply a wholesaler..WE (with the except of NikeTown an NDC) are NOT Nikes customer...Nike sells directly to Footlockers, Sports Authority, Dr Jays, Macy's etc...product is created based on anticipated order based on past or prior orders...this production is then "ordered" by FTL etc...Nike doesn't even take stock of the items..they are drop shipped straight to the vendors (large orders only)

My point to all this is...I agree lining up a spot to only find out they got 12 pairs is STUPID...but that's not Nikes fault...Retailers KNEW this was gonna be crazy and should have ordered enough pairs to go around...But it's easy to judge on this side of the fence...in case you haven't heard we ARE in a recession...and orders cost capital...So basically they played it safe...I'm sure the order was MUCH larger then the typicall order..yet they didnt OVER order either...the last thing you want as a purchase manager is to get sucked into the hype...Look at Thosr horrid Air Carnavores which dudes was CRYING to have retro'd..order a TON and have them brick out...Not saying that would have happened..But all you need is a snow storm...Stock Market crash...Or some other nonsense and your P/L goes right out the window...

As far as kids in school..stop it...you really think it mattered???? These little bastards was coming out regardless...And again...release date had nothing to do with what time retailers opened...Besides the Internet basically levels the playing field so I fail to see your point...

Originally Posted by Predata08

I dont know many schools that are open 2 days before school. In VA, school close at least a week before XMAS. Stop blaming a company for people not knowing how to act civilized. Yeah I wanted the shoes just as bad as anyone else, but under no circumstance was I going to run, push, or yell at anyone over a pair of sneakers. Personal accountability is out the window now a days.

This...People on some OCCUPY JB right now...Damn you 1% with your multiple pairs!...and damn the shoe companies for making a profit off of us? (sarcastic) C'mon people, you chose this life to be a sneakerhead. You are paying $180 for a shoe it cost a company $20 to make. I am too. Their job is to maximize profits. That means they have to create a demand. If JB made this a limited release ya'll would complain, they make it general and ya'll complain. If you don't like the way the game is played you need a new hobby. Disney does the same thing releasing their movies for limited times and they even take it off shelves after a certain date. You dont see suburban moms punching cops in the parking lot over a Cinderella DVD.

Wow, just called CT and that was pointless. I gave the lady my confirmation numbers on both and she told me that it will be forwarded to the customer service department and they will email me the status. I've already emailed them, I want to talk to them on the phone. SMH.

Edit: For anyone trying to track their CT order and it won't come up, use parcelforce.com, I've been trying to track it through USPS along with the link they provided in the shipping confirmation email.

anyone who order from nikestore and being shipped to california, is your tracking updating? mine says it will be here tomorrow but it still says departing Tennessee.

For the Snipes order folks: Just got my DHL shipping confirmation on my second order that they previously had cancelled and but never refunded. So whoever posted that is pn point, they are using individual store inventory to fill the cancelled orders it appears.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Anyone try black laces with these ?

yes I did off the bat because I knew everyone and their mommas would be rocking them.. used my space jam laces and didn't like the look.. Prolly has to do with my eyes not used to seeing the shoes with black laces.. and it kinda makes them look variant..Plus I like to rock my Js like MJ with double socks on, Black NBA high socks then black low nike socks over them.. just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Wow, just called CT and that was pointless. I gave the lady my confirmation numbers on both and she told me that it will be forwarded to the customer service department and they will email me the status. I've already emailed them, I want to talk to them on the phone. SMH.

HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED A TRACKING # FROM CT THAT DOESN'T WORK?

I did so I e-mailed them and this is the response I got:

Hello ronizle,

Thanks for your email.

I’ve checked your order details and I can see that it was dispatched on 23/12/2011 using our Global Sneakersaver service. We advise that this service can take up to 11 working days to reach you, so your order is due to be with you on 12/01/2012.

If it still hasn’t arrived, we kindly ask that you wait a further 11 working days from the due date above to allow for any postal delays that may have occurred in your area. If you’ve not received your order by 27/01/2012, please check with your neighbours and any safe places that a parcel might be left.

A tracking number is unavailable with this order.

If you have any further questions about this delivery, please let me know.

All the best,

Ozzie

I had the wrong email on my paypal account when I ordered from WG, so I have been in the cold as far as shipping information. Couple that with the fact that they dont respond to emails, so now Im hoping that I get mine today and all will be good.

Back
Top Bottom