Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I hope End comes thru for everybody. I can't bring myself to pay 100 over retail but I'm all for the 280 price sticking it to the fool resellers asking 400-500 for these

just ordered off endclothing for some friends....cant believe they upped the price to $265+shipping
30t6p3b.gif
when they had them for retail on RD
30t6p3b.gif

oh well, still a good price compared to the $350-400+ theyre going for in the sizes I ordered.....hopefully I dont get hit with a customs tax

Originally Posted by proballer

^^^^ End has mad sizes now

Good looking out! Finally got my true size 13...I'll sell my 2 pairs of Snipes/size 12.5 to offset the price for my actual pair I guess.

damn me tryin' to be cheap googling coupon codes, somebody snagged them 10.5's
laugh.gif
, but it's ok order 2 size 11's, hopefully they have em in stock and everybody orders go thru.

Completely unrelated but EastBay just restocked the 3's. Every size. Remember when people were going nuts over these a month ago?

beat me to it, can't bring myself to buy a 12 when I'm a 13. Someone else can actually wear them..

The real question we should be asking is where did these shoes appear from all of a sudden? Canx orders? Can't be this many...maybe small restock rumors for online sites are true...

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

beat me to it, can't bring myself to buy a 12 when I'm a 13. Someone else can actually wear them..

damn dude...i know how hard it is to find a 13...If I see anything, I'll PM you...

Told you guys small restocks would happen today. Hold tight, more to come and I'd say $240 will be the lowest they are.

Endclothing notified me when I placed my 2 orders on rd (or was it before rd?) that they would DEFINITELY be receving MORE stock after January 1st,they just didnt know when....Im just surprised they upped the price since they usually charge retail or less on almost everything.....i guess eu/uk sites will be upping prices on releases like this because they know they will still sell out....price is still decent (below $300)....already got my confirmation e-mail, hopefully shoes arrive by next week

YES!! I got a pair from end too 1st pair! yes did not have to deal with the resellers yeah $265 is about $85 over retail but I was willing to wait until the summer and pay $250 for a pair of used ones! $15 more dollars for a new pair and my birthday is tomorrow YES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

damn me tryin' to be cheap googling coupon codes, somebody snagged them 10.5's
laugh.gif
, but it's ok order 2 size 11's, hopefully they have em in stock and everybody orders go thru.

u find any discounts?

Back
Top Bottom