Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Fraydog313 - concord on deck video.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...xCyi2a-k&feature=related

Judging by the comments, I'm guessing he's not legit.. lol
I wouldnt cop from him just cause of how annoying he is.......this dude thinks hes the sneakergod.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Look at the most recent comments......and hes selling promo mars IV's....not a good sign.

Lol. Yeah I was reading the comments. Seen a couple dudes saying they been waiting since september. Smh.Too bad.

I must say I'm never using sneakersaver for another release again. My tracking said at delivery depot and now changed back to in transit after they updated it to say awaiting Custom fees and taxes.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

It's almost better to pay a little more just to never have that doubt in your mind. But don't give up, because unlike many of those that "scored", I still think restocks are happening. I came in here on Monday and said between Thurs-Sat and so far a few restocks have already happened. Wait it out and you should be fine. It's tough though, I know.

yeah I believe a few are left out there. My girl went to st charles mall in waldorf md Wednesday and called me if alny shoes were releasing? I was llike no not today. She said it was like a zoo in front of dtlr . I lmao and told her they must of restocked concords. She asked somebody in line and sure eneough it was. So hold out just a little more there are probably a few left

My shoes still didn't ship so I emailed CT and they said I was one of the last ones to order and they will ship out my shoes soon
mad.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Anyone who ordered from CT and opted for the free shipping, post up and let us know if you guys received your kicks today. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Mine came yesterday. I'm in NC

I've never in my sneaker buying life had to pay a custom fee before from international shipments (no matter how high sneakers cost me). What is Endclothing doing differently than every other store? With Wellgosh and Ranshop shipping I've never had to pay customs either.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I've never in my sneaker buying life had to pay a custom fee before from international shipments (no matter how high sneakers cost me). What is Endclothing doing differently than every other store? With Wellgosh and Ranshop shipping I've never had to pay customs either.

they are claiming the actual value of the shoes. if its over $250 you will get charged customs fees.

dont know why everyone is ignoring that and keep asking the same thing.

^^
That's the thing though even when stores claim the actual value I still never have to pay fees. Do they mark it as gift?

Originally Posted by rcanent

Originally Posted by nyk110283

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

good for you guys! hope you can save more children from getting ammonia!
+1 
roll.gif

all the boasting about people cus they got x many pairs for a lower price, is just as bad as the people crying they dont have any pairs

wasn't meaning to gloat. this was in response to peeps who said the pm list didn't work. it did if you worked with the right people. then when i said how it worked in getting x pairs, haters came out
haters-14.jpg

^^
That's the thing though even when stores claim the actual value I still never have to pay fees. Do they mark it as gift?

No, they are not marking it as a gift...they are marking it as merchandise.  I've ordered from overseas before and either have seen it listed as a gift or under the $250 limit...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they are claiming the actual value of the shoes. if its over $250 you will get charged customs fees.

dont know why everyone is ignoring that and keep asking the same thing.
THIS!!!!!!!

^^
nope

I finally got my CT pair today with the sneakersaver option. I pre-ordered and I'm located in NC.

Nice pics.
pimp.gif
  I am loving mine, actually very comfortable.  Going to wear them again tonight, dinner with the wife.

Hello all,

I pre-ordered my XI's from EC. My friend ordered his pair on release date and received his pair before me. I finally received my size last week. Have not been hit with a custom fee (yet). I only purchased one pair from them.

Here's my experience with "early pre-order." I ordered from myoslife, a link which was posted in this thread. I was paranoid about the release, so I shelled out 259 shipped for a size 10. The paypal order went through. Later on the evening of the release I was able to score 2 pairs of Sz 10s on the Nikestore Twitter link. I thought I was going to have an overpriced pair that I would have sold, but the order was cancelled and I got a refund. This was without any email explaining why they cancelled. I had to check their facebook page to see that they cancelled because they were not able to get enough pairs from their supplier. All in all I was happy with the pairs I got.

ordered 1 more pair on anyconline and got it today. lol.

And I also got my NDC gift card today.

good day!

My CT order just arrived This pair is flawless! I preordered mine Dec 19, used the sneakersaver shipping method! I'm n az btw

Back
Top Bottom