Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I'd be more petrified buying on eBAY than some of the many sites we've discussed on here. Even if they provide a receipt how do you know it's not from another pair?
THIS!!!
That is why you need to get photos of the production date of the shoes and make sure that they send you the exact shoe with the production date tags if you are satisfied with the sneakers. Trust me, people have multiples of the official release and early release and are trying to get rid of their early release pair. I'm not saying that you would be 100% safe, but at least you will be even more safer.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

img3743kw.jpg

So here are my pairs... But one is from Crooked Tongues and the other is from Ebay. Ebay 

pair suppose to be from NDC.  I have concerns and need the NT Fam's opinion.  Do yall think 

I got a early release garbage vs. NIKE crappy quality control?  All and any comments welcomed 

& appreciated!  THANK YOU!

img3746w.jpg
img3752m.jpg
img3747s.jpg
img3744d.jpg

img3748i.jpg

img3749rt.jpg

Other issue is the pair from Ebay has different colored stitching?  The CT pair had black 

stitching in the shoes.  Has anyone seen this in legit shoes?

img3756ur.jpg

img3757v.jpg

This is the tag from the so called NDC pair... Legit?

img3759c.jpg

Well if they are B-grades vs. early release vs. legit pair. I decided to wear them.

Again thanks for your input and expertise.

img3760ox.jpg
Hey Bro, did they include the receipt? They both look good to me, but I don't know all the ins and outs of production date etc, but judging from a visual standpoint, they look on point. 

I think they look fine.

The stitching that restoremysneakers got one pair was silver and the other pair was red if I remember. I wouldn't lose sleep over that pair. Everything looks good to be unless someone can chime in and let me know if I missed anything.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^ NikeDealer is 100% on point. People confuse being unbiased for having a hidden agenda.

What makes you think you're the only one who's unbiased? Because he agrees with you?

I didn't order a pair of kicks from Mental Kicks and never have.

Regardless of what you want to call it. Selling sneakers as authentic when they're not is fraud. Not telling someone who paid $320 that they're really paying for some early release pairs is unethical.

If you go buy meat from the grocery store, do you expect to get re-labeled meat with a different expiration date? That's kosher to you?
Will you stop with the boring and juvenile analogy'? Whatever MK charges is what they want to charge. People didn't seem this hell bent when Milk increased their prices or the other dozen UK sites. Supply vs. Demand. Now if you want them to label the sneakers Pre-orders or b-grades then that is a separate issue. It's authentic but it's not flawless.

Last time I'm going to respond to you because you just seem to have a real hard on for MK. Either they cancelled your order or an Asian girl snubbed you one time at a club. Let it go.
This is pure comedy!!! man I'm LMAO!!

Originally Posted by All Ready

so is it true magic eraser works on the mesh of the 11's?

NOOOOOO!!! DON'T DO IT!! I did a tutorial in august on how to whiten mesh on a pair of ds 2000 concords.
Here are the results:
Originally Posted by ccastro02

And here are the final results guys. this is after 5 applications of the rit.
Before:

After:

I used RIT.
MIX ratio i used:

1 Cup of boiling hot water w/ 1/4 cup of rit whitener and brightener (liquid)
1 Cup of boiling hot water w/ 1/4 cup of Color Safe Bleach
1 Cup of boiling hot water w/ 1/4 of laundry detergent
1 Cup of warm water

1st i used the applied the safe bleach mixture, than the rit, than the detergent. Than i got all the soap out with water. Make sure you wait about 5-10 minutes between each interval to allow each mixture enough time to soak into the shoe and do it's work. DO NOT RINSE YOUR SHOE BETWEEN EACH INTERVAL! Only rinse out the shoe at the end.

I took an old t-shirt and and tried to get as much water out as i can. After that i put the shoes out it in front of a fan so they can dry. Let dry for about 6 hours. Than repeat the process about 4-5 times.
Should take about 3-4 days.

Items i used were a soft toothbrush and a white sponge. Applied each mixture 1st with the toothbrush than the sponge. Order makes no difference. Please don't scrub hard.

to many men watching other men, its lame!
who cares about the next man, if he wants to purchase from unauthorized sites let it be.

i dont care if the shoes are real,fake,b grades,grey area,white area, black area, who cares!

i know where i get my shoes from and it shouldn't matter to anyone but me.

if someone buys shoes early from air randy and their fake it shouldn't matter to anyone but the person who bought them.

the sneaker police role is wack,some of you grown men sound like clowns-" the PL cutt is too low"," the carbon fiber isnt carbon", "the 23 isnt aligned with my 2002 pair", "the production date is not matching with the date on my pair"

i wish we put more effort into ourselves than hating on the next man! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

So here are my pairs... But one is from Crooked Tongues and the other is from Ebay. Ebay 

pair suppose to be from NDC.  I have concerns and need the NT Fam's opinion.  Do yall think 

I got a early release garbage vs. NIKE crappy quality control?  All and any comments welcomed 

& appreciated!  THANK YOU!

Other issue is the pair from Ebay has different colored stitching?  The CT pair had black 

stitching in the shoes.  Has anyone seen this in legit shoes?

This is the tag from the so called NDC pair... Legit?

Well if they are B-grades vs. early release vs. legit pair. I decided to wear them.

Again thanks for your input and expertise.
Hey Bro, did they include the receipt? They both look good to me, but I don't know all the ins and outs of production date etc, but judging from a visual standpoint, they look on point. 

I think they look fine.

The stitching that restoremysneakers got one pair was silver and the other pair was red if I remember. I wouldn't lose sleep over that pair. Everything looks good to be unless someone can chime in and let me know if I missed anything.
Just like he said, they look fine. At least your end production date tags were a month later than my pair which I picked up at the Nike Store on release date. I do not think that the color of the stitching is a big deal. Based on your pics, they still look good to me.
Oh yeah, on another note, the production date tag on the left and right shoe of my pair did not match, but that happened with some of my other shoes.

Thanks to the person who posted the MK pair comparison pics. I just canceled my order from the recent restock and they sent me the refund already. Does anyone know if california-sole sells early release pairs too?

Sp00fy-bravo my friend, bravo!!! Great pics and great post. Btw your username is ironically, very similar to air Randy's username-he was/is "spoofyo" or something:frown: haven't seen him on here for a whilllllllllle:smile:

NOOOOOO!!! DON'T DO IT!! I did a tutorial in august on how to whiten mesh on a pair of ds 2000 concords.
Here are the results:

Before:

After:

I used RIT.
MIX ratio i used:

1 Cup of warm water

1st i used the applied the safe bleach mixture, than the rit, than the detergent. Than i got all the soap out with water. Make sure you wait about 5-10 minutes between each interval to allow each mixture enough time to soak into the shoe and do it's work. DO NOT RINSE YOUR SHOE BETWEEN EACH INTERVAL! Only rinse out the shoe at the end.

I took an old t-shirt and and tried to get as much water out as i can. After that i put the shoes out it in front of a fan so they can dry. Let dry for about 6 hours. Than repeat the process about 4-5 times.

Items i used were a soft toothbrush and a white sponge. Applied each mixture 1st with the toothbrush than the sponge. Order makes no difference. Please don't scrub hard.

appreciate the info but i just have one lil black mark on one of my pairs on the lace loop

what move should i make?

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

who cares about the next man, if he wants to purchase from unauthorized sites let it be.

i dont care if the shoes are real,fake,b grades,grey area,white area, black area, who cares!

if someone buys shoes early from air randy and their fake it shouldn't matter to anyone but the person who bought them.

the sneaker police role is wack,some of you grown men sound like clowns-" the PL cutt is too low"," the carbon fiber isnt carbon", "the 23 isnt aligned with my 2002 pair", "the production date is not matching with the date on my pair"

But see it does matter because as a whole it is ruining the sneaker game/culture whatever you want to call it. The marketplace and ebay will be/already is flooded with these fake pairs, I am hesitant to purchase off of the marketplace and ebay now. This goes for any jordan, because people have been buying from AR for years.

Here are the results:

Before:

After:

I used RIT.
MIX ratio i used:

1 Cup of warm water

appreciate the info but i just have one lil black mark on one of my pairs on the lace loop

what move should i make?

soap and water SHOULD do it. I'de be so reluctant to use anything else on the mesh. Optimums might know a bit more about the affects of a magic eraser and mesh. Shoot him a pm.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION
early releases pair :
makes senses, right ?
if its produced around june/july
that's why they have been selling since summer...
jpehit.jpg

legit/general releses pair :
sept/october
late production, better Quality Control
w02tz7.jpg

RECEIPT MEANS NOTHING..

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

But see it does matter because as a whole it is ruining the sneaker game/culture whatever you want to call it. The marketplace and ebay will be/already is flooded with these fake pairs, I am hesitant to purchase off of the marketplace and ebay now. This goes for any jordan, because people have been buying from AR for years.
Some of there nters been here for years, if you cant tell where to and where not to buy your sneakers from you deserve to get got!
i personally would never buy for AR, and i made that conclusion way before cats on here were bashing him, i made that decision way before the 45 on the jordan xi.

i never thought AR shoes were fake but i grew out of having to have the shoes early, so that's why i never bought from him. 

Here are the results:

Before:

I used RIT.
MIX ratio i used:

1 Cup of warm water

Good looking out on that tutorial.  I am working on restoring my 2000s right now.  I tried cleaning the mesh and was somewhat disappointed but then see that you did the process 4-5 times.  My soles are coming along well though. 
Link
http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../12137570#...-12137570

Originally Posted by alsquared

Thanks to the person who posted the MK pair comparison pics. I just canceled my order from the recent restock and they sent me the refund already. Does anyone know if california-sole sells early release pairs too?

Yes they sell early release pairs.

Originally Posted by bignosemark

FOR YOUR INFORMATION
early releases pair :
makes senses, right ?
if its produced around june/july
that's why they have been selling since summer...
jpehit.jpg

legit/general releses pair :
sept/october
late production, better Quality Control
w02tz7.jpg

RECEIPT MEANS NOTHING..

This is false.  I have a pair I bought from Hinnetts and the production date is from June.  It looks nothing like the early release pairs from SDS and AR.

Natterjacks still hasn't sent me a tracking number. The guy I emailed said they would give them out this weekend.

Snipes tracking is stuck at 60% for the last week and a half...

so is the consensus that early production dates mean early release aka AR, MK, and so on?
Because my finishline pair has production date of 06/08/11-08/19/11 and my CT pair has a production dates 07/13/11-10/10/11

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Natterjacks still hasn't sent me a tracking number. The guy I emailed said they would give them out this weekend.

When did you order from natterjacks?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

@DRO3000...I read your post without realizing who it was that posted at and didn't scroll to the bottom so I was like "Maaaaaaan this clown here..."
laugh.gif
nice to have my pairs all finalized now bro...#feelsgoodman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your pair looks flawless dude, as it should for helping out as many people as you did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SupraTurbo619 those pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Makes me wanna upgrade my camera
laugh.gif

that date on the size tag means nothing. i have 2 pairs. one from FNL.com shipped directly from warehouse in Indy and one from Footlocker and on both tags the date is 6/28/11 - 8/20/11.

Originally Posted by bigboma23

so is the consensus that early production dates mean early release aka AR, MK, and so on?
Because my finishline pair has production date of 06/08/11-08/19/11 and my CT pair has a production dates 07/13/11-10/10/11
Several of my FTL pairs have the same production dates. 6/8/11-8/19/11

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Snipes will continue showing 60% on the DHL site.  You have to begin tracking via USPS.  My first order cleared customs in NJ on 6 January according to USPS.  Just glad the 2 orders shipped seperately so I wont have the dreaded customs fee for the Snipes order at least.

Back
Top Bottom