:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

I'll try to get one pair. If not, move on, life goes on.

Not looking to pay above retail.

Originally Posted by spOOfy

I don't think anyone sits around saying "Gosh, I would really love to spend as much as possible on these shoes".

No one is "looking" to pay above retail.

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by mrlongong

these low top 11s or the cav 4s next weekend? im on the fence. help me out?

If i could only choose 1? cavs.

I would'nt. Seen Cavs in person. Super ugly and look like some fake variant IV's imo.
but the thing is, they aren't some fake variants...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

How i call footlocker two days ago and the girl was like "oh no we not doing reserve just show up first come first served"
Today I call and they said they handed out all the tickets.......cmon son

This has been happening alot past few releases to me.

One day they handing out tickets at 2, then was told 12 the night before.  The day of, it ended up being 9am. 
indifferent.gif

Twitter RSVP saved me for the playoff xii release.

Just hate all this wristband crap, just stick to lining up Saturday and everyone goes home happy.
Especially they doing this wristband crap in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday when people have to work.

Luckily just called a footlocker 30miles away who says first come first serve, shall see...
eyes.gif

Hilltop?

Naw, sac. dtwn plaza.

Hilltop told me they were yesterday, but decided to do tickets this morning.

Still had some left when I called a hour ago, 8 8.5 and 13

I live in a small town and my spots usually get less than 20 pairs per store. I have 3 stores within an hour that get GR Jordans and only 1 out of 3 are getting them SMH. They only do first come first serve so I guess i'm gonna chance it online and hope NDC doesn't screw me over again. There were about 40 people in line for the 12's when i got there at 7 (opens at 10) and the dude at the spot tells me they have got mad calls on these so her we go again... It's funny how all the sudden everybody is a Jordan fan, just 2 months ago I could roll in a 9 am and be 3rd or 4th in line.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

10 people already lined up at Finish Line.

laugh.gif

They don't open till 9am tomorrow.
Bet you those 10 people get their shoes though! 
Don't look down on people who camp out, I don't care who you are and who you know chances are if you're into Jordans you've camped out before! 

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

I live in a small town and my spots usually get less than 20 pairs per store. I have 3 stores within an hour that get GR Jordans and only 1 out of 3 are getting them SMH. They only do first come first serve so I guess i'm gonna chance it online and hope NDC doesn't screw me over again. There were about 40 people in line for the 12's when i got there at 7 (opens at 10) and the dude at the spot tells me they have got mad calls on these so her we go again... It's funny how all the sudden everybody is a Jordan fan, just 2 months ago I could roll in a 9 am and be 3rd or 4th in line.

im on that same boat fam i recently moved to a small town and every sneaker store is in one mall there is 4 stores in there but there is no type of organization what so ever it's just everybody run in there as soon as the mall doors open.. then each store gets like u said less the 20 pair on a gr release i been lucky enough to get what i wanted online since i been here but it's crazy how they only get that many pair like the playoffs that just dropped i had copped online but tried to go and get a second pair in store as well but all  4 stores only had 12 pair and there was at least 100 plus people trying to get a pair

good luck to everyone going for their pairs tomorrow

this is gonna be a great summer shoe imo

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

laugh.gif

Don't look down on people who camp out, I don't care who you are and who you know chances are if you're into Jordans you've camped out before! 

I'm laughing because all these kids in line.
Don't get me wrong, buy what you like, but lining up already for a non go colorway (being an 11 or not) is a bit excessive.

But to each his own.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

laugh.gif

I'm laughing because all these kids in line.
Don't get me wrong, buy what you like, but lining up already for a non go colorway (being an 11 or not) is a bit excessive.

But to each his own.

It's an ageless thing, I'm 20 & camp out. 
I camped out for the 12's, got my pair. 

Got my pair for the 11's on reserve, so I don't have to this time. 

Which do I prefer? 

Camping out honestly, the thrill, meeting new people, even with the chance of not getting a pair. 

To each their own, as they say!

Just got back from dinner...these came in from DSS today....SO GLAD I DOUBLED UP ON THESE!!!!

I am the last person to be a hypebeast but this is going to be THE summer shoe for me for years to come!
I wear a size 11 and they actually feel a lot like the concords do which is good because I was worried we were going to get a CDP mold.

No hand tag included in mine- but that is expected since these are lows...
Overall...very excited with them and good luck to all trying to get them

pcTxRl.jpg

1pFxCl.jpg

Trilvl.jpg

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Just got back from dinner...these came in from DSS today....SO GLAD I DOUBLED UP ON THESE!!!!

I am the last person to be a hypebeast but this is going to be THE summer shoe for me for years to come!
I wear a size 11 and they actually feel a lot like the concords do which is good because I was worried we were going to get a CDP mold.

No hand tag included in mine- but that is expected since these are lows...
Overall...very excited with them and good luck to all trying to get them

pcTxRl.jpg

1pFxCl.jpg

Trilvl.jpg

Fact you already wore 'em! 
pimp.gif

Guess that blue'##% tint on the sides wasn't just in person, even in the pictures they look pretty blue. 

Not that it's a bad thing though! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by spOOfy

I don't think anyone sits around saying "Gosh, I would really love to spend as much as possible on these shoes".

No one is "looking" to pay above retail.

embarassed.gif

You are correct and also a lot of people will sit around and say "Gosh, I would really love to spend as little as possible on these shoes".

Just saying if I can get em for retail price I won't be owning these shoes. It's not that serious. Some people have to resort to paying over retail for shoes they really want.

Hope you get your pairs if you haven't already. I hope I can too.
smile.gif

@Litflynt: Nice pics! They definitely look good on feet with shorts. Perfect for the summer
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom