:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Don't mean to sound like an @%$% but I just don't see how ppl couldn't get these if they really wanted them....seems like majority slept on this shoe and TONS of restocks online
Yeah these were way to easy to get. I got two pairs on NDC and that was one at a time. 

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Just received Shipping notification from NDC

NO WAY

I placed my order on launch day right when they went up for sale and checked out less than 1 minute then got confirmation with 7 minutes and i still didn't get a shipping confirmation?

Me too, only it me like 90 mins to get my confirmation email. Still says in progress on ndc and still says awaiting payment amount from merchant or whatever on my bank activity wall.Come on ndc... Hurry the f up.

NDC's email system is slow. Copy your order number from NDC, go to UPS.com and do look up by reference. Your order number is the reference number.
Haven't gotten my shipping confirmation email yet either, but just looked it up the way I typed above, shows it shipped.

Originally Posted by button999

NO WAY

I placed my order on launch day right when they went up for sale and checked out less than 1 minute then got confirmation with 7 minutes and i still didn't get a shipping confirmation?

Me too, only it me like 90 mins to get my confirmation email. Still says in progress on ndc and still says awaiting payment amount from merchant or whatever on my bank activity wall.Come on ndc... Hurry the f up.

NDC's email system is slow. Copy your order number from NDC, go to UPS.com and do look up by reference. Your order number is the reference number.
Haven't gotten my shipping confirmation email yet either, but just looked it up the way I typed above, shows it shipped.
i feel like someone explains this process every release

^^^^^^
I guess it was my turn to explain it then
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

Went into five guys with my mom after work to grab dinner and saw Al Harrington at five guys wearing these 11's and was pretty bummed that I missed out on this release since I didn't get lucky with RSVP or morning nikestore. Finished up eating and decided to buy my mom a new pair of nike free run 3's for her work out shoes and while checking out, noticed the jordan xi box behind the counter. Someone returned it during the day and happened to be my size so got super lucky and picked up my pair. Maybe its good karma for wanting to buy my mom some new shoes. In the end, came out with a pair for her and a pair for myself and both are happy!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
And FIVE GUYS!!! What a night!

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Ahh ok. Thanks.And so what?? I've never ordered from ndc. So, now I know.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

Went into five guys with my mom after work to grab dinner and saw Al Harrington at five guys wearing these 11's and was pretty bummed that I missed out on this release since I didn't get lucky with RSVP or morning nikestore. Finished up eating and decided to buy my mom a new pair of nike free run 3's for her work out shoes and while checking out, noticed the jordan xi box behind the counter. Someone returned it during the day and happened to be my size so got super lucky and picked up my pair. Maybe its good karma for wanting to buy my mom some new shoes. In the end, came out with a pair for her and a pair for myself and both are happy!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
And FIVE GUYS!!! What a night!

Charles,

Is this you?

The size 10.5 and 11 I ordered from NDC is showing as shipped finally as of today. The size 11 I ordered from Finish Line showed it was shipped yesterday. Can't wait to get these!

NO WAY

WOW your right!! thank YOU

LOL right after i tried the order number they added the tracking number on the order status LOL

Ahh ok. Thanks.And so what?? I've never ordered from ndc. So, now I know.
happy.gif

better not see you asking again then!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

JK!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Wow, how come the playoffs werent easily accesabile as this release? Every sec there's a restock especially ndc. I have a feeling I'm gonna find these at an outlet for dirt cheap. Either that or everyone is holding out for the major releasesss.

laugh.gif

keep thinking that
Let him troll man let him troll
30t6p3b.gif

If im a troll then what are you? Everytime i read one of youre messages its a post similar to this
eyes.gif
. Now tell me son, what does that previous comment have to do with this thread? 
laugh.gif
 Now that i think of it are you in a race with Future D. Hughes for the most post count? PLz stop stalking me on NT, Everytime i comment on a thread youre quick to quote me. Just so you know every thread has a topic, if you dont have input on that topic, then simply leave. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

keep thinking that
30t6p3b.gif

If im a troll then what are you? Everytime i read one of youre messages its a post similar to this
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 Now that i think of it are you in a race with Future D. Hughes for the most post count? PLz stop stalking me on NT, Everytime i comment on a thread youre quick to quote me. Just so you know every thread has a topic, if you dont have input on that topic, then simply leave. 

Midnight- there always has to be someone to do stuff like this. These people typically have no lives and get jollys from making asinine comments. Just laugh at him, feel sorry for him if your a nice person
laugh.gif
and keep it moving bro. He was probably picked on as a child and has unfinished business.

Good for you man, Momma always comes first! And good karma comes fast!

mattwhite2385 wrote:

TheprinceofDE wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Midnight- there always has to be someone to do stuff like this. These people typically have no lives and get jollys from making asinine comments. Just laugh at him, feel sorry for him if your a nice person
laugh.gif
and keep it moving bro. He was probably picked on as a child and has unfinished business.

you're absolutely right, thanks for the insight. By the way i manage to snag my correct size from the ndc restock.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

I know dickssportinggoods drop at crazy times too

i can never find the retro new releases on dsg.com, where do you look? i look under the jordan shoe section but the retros never show up for me.
Every time i check the site i be clueless also... but i see you in Houston where you heading tomorrow ? 
Any information on how to look it up when shoes drop on Richard's?

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Thats cute you taking up for your bf, and yea you do troll due to the fact you clearly have no knowledge about anything that has to do with sneakers. I've been on NT for almost a few years with other SN and been lurking for forever. 
Your in a race of your own for not knowing what you are talking about when it comes to sneakers thats what so annoying about your numerous post, I thought D hughes was annoying at times but you take the cake at least he knows a little something. People like you are the reason why the JB section has went down hill. 

So how about you stalk a sneaker history book and learn something. If you have no real knowledge on a topic which you usually don't maybe you should just leave you'll be doing us all a favor thanks 
wink.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Thats cute you taking up for your bf, and yea you do troll due to the fact you clearly have no knowledge about anything that has to do with sneakers. I've been on NT for almost a few years with other SN and been lurking for forever. 
Your in a race of your own for not knowing what you are talking about when it comes to sneakers thats what so annoying about your numerous post, I thought D hughes was annoying at times but you take the cake at least he knows a little something. People like you are the reason why the JB section has went down hill. 

So how about you stalk a sneaker history book and learn something. If you have no real knowledge on a topic which you usually don't maybe you should just leave you'll be doing us all a favor thanks 
wink.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Don't mean to sound like an @%$% but I just don't see how ppl couldn't get these if they really wanted them....seems like majority slept on this shoe and TONS of restocks online

you know how some people didn't like them at first but then they start seeing people wearing them and want a pair too LOL.

thats how it is sometimes
Somehow, someway, comcast had a service interruption the night before they released and it went all the way through 10am.  So my internet was out and I had to used my phone. I woke up and tried to get them on the phone and the sz 9 kept showing sold out eastbay, and this was at 7:01 Central Time.   I wasnt going to go and wait in line, so I went back to sleep and went to the mall at 11.  All gone except a sz 11, so Im using that as trade bait on CL right now.  Houstons bad now, people are just lining up to line up now.  Its cool to buy shoes now and just to try and resell.   Im exaggerating on that statement, but damn, thats what it feels like now.

TheprinceofDE wrote:
^ Thanks for making my point for me. Carry on
laugh.gif

Stalker Alert,  I don't mind if you like standing in my shadow but bro when the sun is gone, how are you going to follow me. I guess in this case you could call me Mr miyagi and you're danielson.shouldnt you're mom be checking your homework again before you head to school. you're not worth my time, if you have anything to say pm me,  if not your not worth my post or my time...

Back
Top Bottom