:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Nike "rules" clearly state the person must DIRECT MESSAGE them....so if people simply retweeted or replied to their post, is that technically "direct messaging"?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nike "rules" clearly state the person must DIRECT MESSAGE them....so if people simply retweeted or replied to their post, is that technically "direct messaging"?

I DM'ed first and then joined the masses tweeting......figure its fail proof then unless you get DQ'd for tweets......who knows.

since they are getting hundreds to thousands of DMs, who knows if some of these DMs dont get lost in the virtual world. it possible

I personally like this tweeting thing. It allows me to cop at my two Nike stores, and online.

Originally Posted by dontae

40916e5164c0132bfa646cb14bc850d2c09576e5_r.jpg

So beautiful!!!! Rocking them tonight!!!!

very nice pic of them
pimp.gif

^ man these look clean in this pic to bad im passing but i just cant do lows  these are killing em for the summer time

didn't get a confirm from NT NYC and I sent my DM about 3 minutes after their tweet.? skeptical that many people could have beat me to it in 3 min, so maybe they go by random lottery? who knows

Hate waiting for the rsvp. Worst of all, you only have 3-4 minutes to send the DM or you missed out. The more they do these rsvp's, the more difficult its gonna get to cop.

Did mine in 30 seconds and they dm me moments after saying they closed dm's and were sending out confirmations.

I dm'd playoffs, and these in less then 30 seconds and got confirmations...missed first Roosevelt nikestore by a few minutes and didn't get confirmation seems legitmate first come first serve.

also roosevelt field does a rsvp the day of for extra pairs and then first come first serve around 6 oclock for playoffs

Clean pic up there^ Hope to get my hand on a couple pairs. There are NO Nikestores around me at all so the RSVP thing doesn't come into play for me so I gotta do the old school method and hope and pray! COME ON NDC DON"T FAIL THIS TIME AROUND!

Starting to think this DM %!#! is rigged if dudes who DM 2 minutes after arent getting em

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Did mine in 30 seconds and they dm me moments after saying they closed dm's and were sending out confirmations.

I dm'd playoffs, and these in less then 30 seconds and got confirmations...missed first Roosevelt nikestore by a few minutes and didn't get confirmation seems legitmate first come first serve.

also roosevelt field does a rsvp the day of for extra pairs and then first come first serve around 6 oclock for playoffs
good to know, thanks

Why doesn't JB make all their low XI's with patent leather? It looks a million times better then the other lows.

i dm'd roosevelt 2 minutes after the tweet and nt 1 minute after and didn't get the rsvp. at least now i know im going to a place to line up.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

i dm'd roosevelt 2 minutes after the tweet and nt 1 minute after and didn't get the rsvp. at least now i know im going to a place to line up.
This is what will happen with every release from here on out. 

Any cell phone can get notification's sent via text on twitter. You don't need a smartphone and you can subscribe to nike.

I did this and then as soon as i get it log on to my computer and hasn't failed me yet (size 13) bit easier

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by Sdot73

This is what will happen with every release from here on out. 
yeah, im sure. i got the 12s no prob with rsvp, but now I'm having my doubts. with the NDC drops, 8am is stupid, i wish they would just randomly tweet they're being released now, at least that would catch people off guard and the servers wouldn't immediately crash. just an idea.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Any cell phone can get notification's sent via text on twitter. You don't need a smartphone and you can subscribe to nike.

I did this and then as soon as i get it log on to my computer and hasn't failed me yet (size 13) bit easier
You really think its easier to cop a sz 13? I would think they limit the bigger sizes.

yeah they are a size 11.... thanks everyone they are going to be a nice pair to wear in the summer with the sun shining!!!!

Just do what I do:
Set it so that your Niketown's Tweets automatically get sent to your phone via text
Have a tab open with your Niketown's page with a DM box up and everything and type in the # to save yourself a whole second
Open up Word/Pages and type your name and size and copy it
Open up a separate tab to browse NT or do whatever and just wait for that text
As soon as you get that text, go to the tab with your Niketown's page that has a DM set up and everything and type the hash they provided and paste your name and size from Word/Pages
You would have secured your pair within about 5 seconds after they Tweeted.

Back
Top Bottom