:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Originally Posted by rcanent
Gone besides 7.5....do they usually restock over the course of time that was kinda fast... never used nbastore before
unlikely 
frown.gif
hopefully everyon oversleeps 8am...although that is more unlikely...oh well onto the cav's

NBA Store never has any large quantities on big hyped up Jordan releases. Maybe 5 per size.
roll.gif

If you guys want, the Kobe 7 PDF Lakers cw is still available!!!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Today was hilarious.
Keep in mind, we are straight-up NOT allowed to tell how many pairs we got. It has nothing to do with being shady in favor of employees. It's actually against store policy to release that information.
A guy comes in asking how many pairs we got. Of course, I just tell him that I can't release that information. He asks if we got a lot. I tell him that I can't tell him. He was just begging for hints and I just kept denying. He got mad and asks for a manager. I point him to the manager and he tells the same thing. He stormed off hella mad. He can be mad all he wants. I'm not getting fired so customers can view me as the cool guy.

Here's an easy solution I always use: we have the boxes but haven't opened them yet.

I just got here to my local Hibbett Sports because I didn't want to go to the mall & I was surprised to be the first one here. I guess I could have slept a lil bit longer.

Originally Posted by stewpendous1

I just got here to my local Hibbett Sports because I didn't want to go to the mall & I was surprised to be the first one here. I guess I could have slept a lil bit longer.

Same here bro, I'm shocked to be first in line....

That's because xi lows aren't really a must have for most people. The 01's sold, but folks weren't running to the store for them like the cool greys and columbia's. It was pretty much a last resort if you couldn't get the mids. But i personally like the lows.

The crazy thing about my spot is that everytime I come in here, they always tell me to knock off my retros from them & this is my first time. I guess I will be here from now on.

I'm mega surprised about this one, it is all of 10 people here and that includez Senior Citizen mall Walkers. Surprised because they are XIs. South Jersey is the $#*...

True. The XI lows have never had the demand of the highs. Still wish I could have copped the female citrus lows.

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

On another note, anyone else planning to do a lace swap with these, red or black???

I'm gonna try white/red lacesSomeone threw black laces in em and posted the pic in the other thread. Looked awful.

Back
Top Bottom