:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

The way this is looking this is gonna be a disaster for resellers like the "candy canes" and the stealth X's. I cant wait to sit back and laugh at the auctions ending with no bids lol

Originally Posted by natisfynest

The way this is looking this is gonna be a disaster for resellers like the "candy canes" and the stealth X's. I cant wait to sit back and laugh at the auctions ending with no bids lol

Good 
roll.gif

Im The only person in line. Pretty surprised. Was expecting a line considering how The playoffs went a couple weeks ago, although i get that these are lows and arent an og cw. Its obvious ppl are sleeping (i coulda slept in a little longer), but i think ppl will def regret and these will be sought after. These are clean!

I'm getting too old for this isssh but I'm at my spot, 5th in line and they only got 20 pairs. Good luck out there gentlemen

In line #11 it's just a bunch of wack %** kids in line with me quoting Waka lyrics and %%%* come on 8

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Im The only person in line. Pretty surprised. Was expecting a line considering how The playoffs went a couple weeks ago, although i get that these are lows and arent an og cw. Its obvious ppl are sleeping (i coulda slept in a little longer), but i think ppl will def regret and these will be sought after. These are clean!

Where u waiting @?

Passing on these. I think they are super fresh, but just rather would be here at work this morning then put any energy into buying these.. will check foot locker here in Times Square later, maybe they are still avilable... might cop then.

Back
Top Bottom