:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

It was so easy on NDC, I snagged 2 pair & a pair of lebron floridians just cuz! Very easy release. Why the hell are NT's doing RSVP for these, seems like there isn't the demand...

Why the hell wouldn't they?
It's an XI at the end of the day.
Not everyone wants to wake up or stay up til this time to order online when you can sleep in and just go in and pick up your reserved pair.

how the hell did i miss out?  got on at 5:00am and every size has run out?  !+*. 

still waitin on that email for my sz 13s, but i was surprised how smooth it was to get thru on NDC

my eastbay wait was over an hour

Originally Posted by odp31

Originally Posted by AJBrandIX2008

Looks like my order fell through...dang!!!

there always ebay
You are right there always is ebay...I am not happy here my order did not go through...hopefully others who say it was easy get confirm, now I am having trouble adding them back on nikestore, footlocker says they were sold out even before I added to cart, and I didn't find them on Finishline...awesome!!!  Hopefully this is not some big hoax here!!!

Originally Posted by penalize

does ndc not work well with google chrome? my order would not go through......

then i switched to internet explorer and it went through with ease.
Sometimes the "next step" button won't work when I use google chrome, but that's a once in a blue moon occurrence. Only time it happened was with the Easter release and the Playoffs. With that being said, I guess google chrome just started to be somewhat incompatible with NDC? I never had the issue until the April release.

Either not a lot of ppl wanted, they had a lot of pairs, or changing the time was their best idea.

I hope it's the time so that I can cop all my shoes easily.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

still waitin on that email for my sz 13s, but i was surprised how smooth it was to get thru on NDC

my eastbay wait was over an hour

u waited over an hour? it hasnt even been live for 30 min yet... what have u been waiting on lol

To the people who said their orders from ndc fell through: how are you determining this? Did they send you an email? If you go into "order status" it should tell you it's in progress and give your order #. I haven't received any emails from NDC, just making sure everything is good on my end.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by penalize

does ndc not work well with google chrome? my order would not go through......

then i switched to internet explorer and it went through with ease.
Sometimes the "next step" button won't work when I use google chrome, but that's a once in a blue moon occurrence. Only time it happened was with the Easter release and the Playoffs. With that being said, I guess google chrome just started to be somewhat incompatible with NDC? I never had the issue until the April release.
ndc never works on my chrome. just spins and spins when i click anything. cant even sign in. my gf has ie on her comp and it always is smooth for her.

Eastbay.com still isn't working.

NDC I got through the checkout process a few times, each time it told me after filling everything out that they were no longer available despite the FSR.
Ended up getting mine through FNL, surprisingly.
eek.gif

Goodluck to everyone still on the hunt!

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

^ That link is dead lol
I think this is coming to a halt quickly, be lucky all that got confirmation did...might have been easy to start but I am to assume there were be a lot out there looking for these on ebay...have a good day!!!

So weird, with Firefox on FNL the link kept telling me product not available and not showing sizes. Switched to IE and just got thru for my 9.5 ....well hopefully.

Lol can't believe I got a pair of XIs so easily. Started getting ready for work, had no interest in these shoes because of probable chaos. I went on FNL and ordered an 11.5 so easily and quick. No website crashes nothin, I love this new time strategy. Peace NT headed for work
happy.gif
so happy.

Back
Top Bottom