:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Eastbay tweeted that they are sold out of 8 - 11.5. Was on hold with them for close to an hour and nobody picked up. Was still able to cop on finishline. I gotta tell ya... this is a sneaky release. I saw these in person at NTLA when I picked up my playoff 12's. I would have traded my 12's for these low 11's in a second. They were a must have as soon as I saw them in person. Lots of folks gonna regret skipping these.

i5na5v.jpg

7 pairs. was originally planning on just 2 for myself but finishline made it too easy. maybe the resell of the 5 will cover my two pairs

It seems this was the norm for all:

Eastbay- Not able to cop online. Checked the website at 5:01am PST, and all sizes were sold out, even size 18. Still now at 5:51am, no sizes available. So now they only take phone orders??!?
NDC- Easy cop. I finally got my email confirmation at 5:40am PST. Per Twitter, even though the sizes are still showing up and you are able to add in cart, once the system updates, you will not be able to check out. Since it has been SOLD OUT at 5:17am PST.
Finishline- Didn't even have to try, but it was easy cop for most people as well.
NBAstore- losing faith with them. A few copped from there. It seems they only have very limited pairs.

Did anyone cop from dicksportingoods.com?

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

i5na5v.jpg

7 pairs. was originally planning on just 2 for myself but finishline made it too easy. maybe the resell of the 5 will cover my two pairs

smh.......resellers
devil.gif

i5na5v.jpg

Sickening............ You should be banned for posting that.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

i5na5v.jpg

Sickening............ You should be banned for posting that.
They mad at you bro lol 
I'm just happy i got one 

Plus i never get thru with FNL or Footlocker anyways 
grin.gif

i5na5v.jpg

Cool story!

tebow_gif.gif

i5na5v.jpg

you probably should pay that phone bill before you buy 7 pairs of sneakers,,,,

Originally Posted by authentic354

iswearimcool wrote:

i5na5v.jpg

smh.......resellers
devil.gif

not like it's official.....fnl cancel orders sometimes

Confirmation email received.. very easy cop, I was shocked especially cause it took me like 5 minutes to check out
ohwell.gif
. NDC ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

I don't know if I'm tripping but it seems like Nike still has a full size run

they proably havent updated there system, i think these run small like the high version. im gonnna find out today when i go to a mom and pop shop, keep yall posted.

Resellers rarely take a loss when it comes to sneakers that sell out first day (especially xi's). Eventhough i've never bought that many of one sneaker because it's others out there to buy..... I really can't blame dude for buying 7 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom