:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

i5na5v.jpg

7 pairs. was originally planning on just 2 for myself but finishline made it too easy. maybe the resell of the 5 will cover my two pairs
you probably should pay that phone bill before you buy 7 pairs of sneakers,,,,
PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

i5na5v.jpg

7 pairs. was originally planning on just 2 for myself but finishline made it too easy. maybe the resell of the 5 will cover my two pairs
smile.gif

thanks for being so concerned guys
roll.gif
roll.gif

but heres an update on my phone bill. i just paid it 7 times as well

10i8mpu.jpg

Rolled by memorial city mall in Houston around 6:30 am and they had a big line so I drive off , went to work and ordered my sz 8.5 on FNL ,
I have a order number so hopefully it went thru

Originally Posted by authentic354

smh.....already on CL for $300+
Those prices will come down dramatically in the next week or 2 with the Cavs, Cool Grey 12, Military 4, and Obsidian 12 all coming out in only weeks apart... I remember the Playoffs were the same now you can get common sizes for $200 here in the Bay Area. We got one of the highest reselling prices out here too.
I just don't think the hype on this are as high as the Playoffs, specially with all the other releases coming up with steeper prices. Maybe everyone is just running out of christmas money and tax refund money. LOL, I'm already stacking up for all the Nov/Dec release.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Rolled by memorial city mall in Houston around 6:30 am and they had a big line so I drive off , went to work and ordered my sz 8.5 on FNL ,
I have a order number so hopefully it went thru

Ill never go back there after what happened to me on the playoff release

i already got my order number from eastbay. this has to be some sort of record.

hope all who wanted a pair (whether to rock or stock) got theirs. hope all who copped to resell get beheaded.

Originally Posted by super23freak

smile.gif

thanks for being so concerned guys
roll.gif
roll.gif

but heres an update on my phone bill. i just paid it 7 times as well

10i8mpu.jpg
no date. ducktales.

happy.gif

love getting to the store 10 mins before they open and walking right in and grabing my size. Just like the good ole days

I checked on eBay and it seems like I will be getting my pair
After the royal blue 10's came out/sold out I Feared the future like everyone else but the game seems to be changing for the better or resellers have given up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i already got my order number from eastbay. this has to be some sort of record.

hope all who wanted a pair (whether to rock or stock) got theirs. hope all who copped to resell get beheaded.
this. first time in three years i been able to buy a release day purchase from eastbay. Pretty much if you had a gameplan this morning you were able to cop. Might double up when resellers return these back.

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

yeah they run a half sizes smaller

You sure? I thought I read some earlier posts that said they ran 0.5 size bigger, glad I stayed at my true size 9.5 then if what you're saying is true.

Is the 'half size smaller' thing true for these? Went to two local non-mall stores and neither got a 13 so I settled for a 12.5.

Back
Top Bottom