:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Missed out on these at my spot and online because of what I did last nite. Might go check the mall later to see if they still got em. If not, oh well. Resellers can have these and I'll wait until I can catch a pair for retail. No biggie. I don't NEED these like other shoes releasing this year. They'll be yellowed in no time anyways. Too much white on these.

PEOPLE FORGET A LOT OF SPOTS OVERSEAS DIDN'T GET THESE. COLLECTORS OVER THERE TRYING TO SATISFY THEIR THIRST AS WELL.

Spending over $215 for these is ridiculous.
I know they are true 11 lows, but they're too plain, IMO.

It's just my opinion.

i been buying jordan's for 13yrs with my own money......too poor as a kid to ever get em, started really hustling....not selling shoes, i mean selling stuff to where i eventually did go to prison.....in my area ill b honest, i have so much disdain for punk resellers who overmark up the price, that the ones that post on cl, usually get them taken.......the shoes arent put out for punks to try and make a fortune off of re-selling them......i mean hey make an extra 50 bucks off the pair, but this 100 dollar mark up......nah bro......on my side , in my city, not going down......certain folks are getting sick of all the folks who swoop in and jus swallow up the shoes like crack on the 1st.......id stick to pushing these on ebay friends.....its safer........man i remember back in the day, id go in the morning and cop shoes for me, call one or two people see if they wanted a pair and if they did cop em for em and do it cus they were fellow jordan heads.....nowadays the shoe game is like the dope game, mfer will charge his own blood an extra 100 bucks for a pair......lol....man....keep driving up the price and watch what happens, when you can buy certain things and mark them up so much and create a good profit margin, its gonna eventually draw into the mix the bad people.....ill b real I'm a career crimnal, i jus have morals and wud never hurt nobody cus i respect all living creatures, but a lotta folks in my line of work dont respect nothing or value nothing.......near future if the prices stay this way ull start having organized crime start moving in and camping out at spots and buying up all the damn shoes to sell for profit......imagine going to camp out young punks and u get there with ur chairs and ur moms waiting in her mini-van, and a hr later bunch of dudes show up who jus punk u out of the line and let u know its time for u to go home and if u want the shoes u can buy from them at there mark up......believe me it will happen if all this madness keeps up.......to make it clear tho, i have mad love for all shoe heads of all ages, im down with u if u rock ur kicks, i dont cae what color or creed are, but a greedy bastard i can't get down with......ur shoes are a way to express urself and show the world around u, your style and swag......to all the youngster out there trying to get money, man i don't advocate doing anything illegall to make money, id suggest starting a lawn mowing business and a car wash business.....i did both in highschool and made a couple hundred bucks every week.....taught me hard work and values......but those two traits aren't that popular nowadays.........

Originally Posted by infulfx

This made me laugh. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/clo/2997428204.html

5I5s8.png

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

two pairs on NDC ordered no sweat
pimp.gif

Good sh*t man you got yours!!
It's nice to see a lot of success stories in here! It's been awhile. But just cos you got conf. from Nike means nothing until it's shipped! My playoff order got cancelled 3 days later by ndc. Just keep it in mind. But props to everyone who copped with ease
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onlitwo

wow cant believe ppl are making so much profit off of these

In the end, they're not. $160 after tax for most. Say you get $240 on ebay. You're net is about $200 flat after fees. $40 a shoe is still good but you have to have at least 10 pairs to make it profitable for the time you put in waiting in line, etc.

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by AJBrandIX2008

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

^ That link is dead lol
I think this is coming to a halt quickly, be lucky all that got confirmation did...might have been easy to start but I am to assume there were be a lot out there looking for these on ebay...have a good day!!!
Honestly after you first post about getting them to sell on ebay I am glad your order fell thru its karma 
QFT!! What a idiot saying that in here. Oh well, Karma -1, AJBrand - 0 
roll.gif

My local spot only had total of 12 pairs but after employees got their it was down to 9 and I got the only size 9 9.5 10 and 10.5. Two for me two goin bye bye

I hate saying this but i have no better way to describe this release. For me atleast this was an easy cop. Copped one pair while on the phone w/ nike @ 8:10. Went To my cousins communion, went to the mall around 11:45 to get my cousin a gift. Decided to walk into footlocker out of curiosity. They still had most sizes including my size. Didn't cop because i had already ordered my pair on the phone w/ nike. I left the store like damn, i miss when you can go to a store in the afternoon and was able to find your size.

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

So here is my story get to my local FL (got 15pair manager hid 3) at 8:30, 5 kids younger than me on line got there with chairs at 3:30am I ask what sizes they getting the 2nd kid says " I don't know I wear sizes 9 all the way to 11." The best is when all of their moms show up to pay and then the moms cop pairs as well. This is what the game has come to in 2012, for some LOWTOP XIs.
I wear sizes 9-11? what a fool. I would not let that go down. Thats terrible. I just went to my local mall after a long night and was able to pick up pairs for my friends who missed out. I personally dont even like these 2 much.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

So here is my story get to my local FL (got 15pair manager hid 3) at 8:30, 5 kids younger than me on line got there with chairs at 3:30am I ask what sizes they getting the 2nd kid says " I don't know I wear sizes 9 all the way to 11." The best is when all of their moms show up to pay and then the moms cop pairs as well. This is what the game has come to in 2012, for some LOWTOP XIs.
I wear sizes 9-11? what a fool. I would not let that go down. Thats terrible. I just went to my local mall after a long night and was able to pick up pairs for my friends who missed out. I personally dont even like these 2 much.
Reading this really got me heated..I wouldn't have been able to keep my mouth shut. I woulda told those kids off and their mom to go sit on one. I'm glad I was able to cop on NDC with ease 

So I had a Win/Lose situation for me. I'll cliffnote it:

-After Playoff XII fiasco, I realized I'll have to get some connects for future releases.
-Spent the last week networking and located 2 future connects
pimp.gif
-Yesterday, connect #1 says his store still didn't have them in yet so I call connect #2.
-Connect #2 would be able to come through except for 1 problem, they already pre-sold every sz.12.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-I say eff it and go up there and cop a sz.13. Son charged me $220
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I figured I'd cop and trade for my size 12 and have the other person pay for all of the shipping.
-Fast forward to today, I go jump in line at FinishLine this morning and got my size 12
happy.gif
-I get back home and Connect #1 hit me like "We got them in this morning. I wasn't able to get that 12 but I did get a sz.11. Come get it NOW before I get in trouble for holding it for you."
-Seeing as how I just established this connect, I didn't wanna ruin it immediately and tell him I was cool because I'll definitely need him in the future. I didn't want him to think I was a flaker. I get up there and end up running son $200
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
for a sz.11.
-Now I have my sz.12, an 11, and a 13 that I paid $440 for that I do NOT want!

2rr147n.jpg

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

i been buying jordan's for 13yrs with my own money......too poor as a kid to ever get em, started really hustling....not selling shoes, i mean selling stuff to where i eventually did go to prison.....in my area ill b honest, i have so much disdain for punk resellers who overmark up the price, that the ones that post on cl, usually get them taken.......the shoes arent put out for punks to try and make a fortune off of re-selling them......i mean hey make an extra 50 bucks off the pair, but this 100 dollar mark up......nah bro......on my side , in my city, not going down......certain folks are getting sick of all the folks who swoop in and jus swallow up the shoes like crack on the 1st.......id stick to pushing these on ebay friends.....its safer........man i remember back in the day, id go in the morning and cop shoes for me, call one or two people see if they wanted a pair and if they did cop em for em and do it cus they were fellow jordan heads.....nowadays the shoe game is like the dope game, mfer will charge his own blood an extra 100 bucks for a pair......lol....man....keep driving up the price and watch what happens, when you can buy certain things and mark them up so much and create a good profit margin, its gonna eventually draw into the mix the bad people.....ill b real I'm a career crimnal, i jus have morals and wud never hurt nobody cus i respect all living creatures, but a lotta folks in my line of work dont respect nothing or value nothing.......near future if the prices stay this way ull start having organized crime start moving in and camping out at spots and buying up all the damn shoes to sell for profit......imagine going to camp out young punks and u get there with ur chairs and ur moms waiting in her mini-van, and a hr later bunch of dudes show up who jus punk u out of the line and let u know its time for u to go home and if u want the shoes u can buy from them at there mark up......believe me it will happen if all this madness keeps up.......to make it clear tho, i have mad love for all shoe heads of all ages, im down with u if u rock ur kicks, i dont cae what color or creed are, but a greedy bastard i can't get down with......ur shoes are a way to express urself and show the world around u, your style and swag......to all the youngster out there trying to get money, man i don't advocate doing anything illegall to make money, id suggest starting a lawn mowing business and a car wash business.....i did both in highschool and made a couple hundred bucks every week.....taught me hard work and values......but those two traits aren't that popular nowadays.........

real shiiii bruh

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Just got back from Niketown.
Look at my box...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Like, I wanna be mad, but I can't...
laugh.gif