:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by darealjkid

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Concords Spacejams are a non OG colorways... you're trying way too hard to be "cool' 
grin.gif

Uhh.......concords were definitely the 1st og colorway
Y'all still know what he meant. 
Regardless, there a lot of non OG colorway's people go crazy for!

I don't understand why people believe that if it's not an OG Colorway it's not worth getting or trying to get! 
tired.gif

Also, the Black and Reds 11's were the first OG Colorway.

They released in April of 95', while the Concords released in November of 95'. 

Bingo and I ment COOL Grey and Spacejams.. 

Originally Posted by darealjkid

Uhh.......concords were definitely the 1st og colorway

I don't understand why people believe that if it's not an OG Colorway it's not worth getting or trying to get! 
tired.gif

Concords = november 95
Breds = April 96

AKA the playoffs because MJ rocked em in the playoffs and won his 4th championship on father's day 1996 in em shortly after his dad passed away. Get your history game up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by babyJs23

These look way better in person...now to go find those red laces that Sniper put on his shoes
wink.gif

those are the red laces to support aids research i believe ...i have a pair somewhere in my house 
laugh.gif
.... i bought them from a outlet
NDC has 'em for $4, but only 'small' and 'medium':

http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-307448
yeah i just noticed that ... but i also saw them on ebay if you search "lace up & save lives" but they are double what ndc is charging

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Some people will sleep and regret...and all bcuz it's a low. Tsk, tsk. So glad I copped. Even better in person.

Naw, I'm good I hate the shape of them and how flat they look.
My exact sentiments. After seeing them next to mids, I was glad I passed.

i like how people who don't like these take the time to enter this thread and comment on how they're glad they passed

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Some people will sleep and regret...and all bcuz it's a low. Tsk, tsk. So glad I copped. Even better in person.
Hecka fatness

Originally Posted by leirlic

i like how people who don't like these take the time to enter this thread and comment on how they're glad they passed
because its a message board.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by leirlic

because its a message board.
i guess its just me when i dislike a shoe i have no interest whatsoever to even enter its' thread. but i guess everyone is different and some feel they have to share their dislikes. gee, i mean i just love it when people tell me their likes and dislikes, really. it really influences my own thoughts, that way i know whether i should get a shoe or not, if someone says they like them. 

So the thread should just be full of people posting the same shoe over and over again, and nobody could voice their opinion on how awkward the shape is or just how bad the overall quality has gone, or how ugly the shoe is.

This is a message board, this isn't an "gem" of a post to only post positive thoughts and be sheep....ISS is that way.

So the thread should just be full of people posting the same shoe over and over again, and nobody could voice their opinion on how awkward the shape is or just how bad the overall quality has gone, or how ugly the shoe is.

This is a message board, this isn't an "gem" of a post to only post positive thoughts and be sheep....ISS is that way.

i specifically said, "..i like it when..". How did you perceive that? As, "there should be only positive posts"? That is my opinion about consistent dislike opinions, am I not allowed to do so? I thought this was a message board

thats fine, but don't be so defensive when people post anything negative like you have anything to do with making the shoe you're just a customer.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

tired.gif

Concords = november 95
Breds = April 96

AKA the playoffs because MJ rocked em in the playoffs and won his 4th championship on father's day 1996 in em shortly after his dad passed away. Get your history game up
pimp.gif

James Jordan died in 1993. I wouldn't say the 1996 is SHORTLY after his dad died.
eyes.gif

thats fine, but don't be so defensive when people post anything negative like you have anything to do with making the shoe you're just a customer.

you're right, its just that they seem to come off as people who do not like chocolate always saying, "i haaate chocolateeee". 

Was able to grab 2 pair and a kids size, wasn't hard to get at all

Overall please with them, one pair did seemed warped a bit but oh well

Originally Posted by sniper

Very easy cop. My spot had a good size run where they handed out tickets before opening. Line was short so they just asked if anyone wanted doubles. It was just myself and a few others who wanted more as I needed to see how they fit and they definitely run a half-size big...
Also, I went with a lace-swap and I'm definitely feeling them more now...

photo33.jpg
can you post more pics of that?

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Concords = november 95
Breds = April 96

pimp.gif

James Jordan died in 1993. I wouldn't say the 1996 is SHORTLY after his dad died.
eyes.gif
touche'

This release in some aspects reminds me of the cough drop foams. Everyone passed and hated on how the didnt have the solid red sole. Now...cd foams cant be had forless than 250. These will be the same...you will be sorry you slept

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Concords = november 95
Breds = April 96

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
touche'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like this cuzz I never had any patent lows xis in my closet / hope they hit the outlets so I can scoop another pair / this really sold well in my area

Originally Posted by inter1032

Very easy cop. My spot had a good size run where they handed out tickets before opening. Line was short so they just asked if anyone wanted doubles. It was just myself and a few others who wanted more as I needed to see how they fit and they definitely run a half-size big...
can you post more pics of that?

+1

photo33.jpg

I like it.
pimp.gif
i dunno about the flat laces, but I like it.When I get mine from ndc I'm gonna try some white/red laces in mine.Will post pics

Back
Top Bottom