:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

ugh...went to the mall last night sold out everywhere. So someone rocking them and they look pretty nice on feet. Not paying resale prices for these if I find a lucky restock then cool if not than on to the next one.

just got off the phone with eastbay and ordered my pair size 10.5. called them to see if they had any in and they had a 9, 9.5, 10.5 and i think a 17.

I just cancelled my JJ order for an 8.5

I managed to secure a pair locally for my little cousin. I hope someone can grab it if they are still on the hunt!

Will ndc send out a email when they decide to ship them out? And will my order status change from "processing" to "shipped" or something similar to those lines??

Wow, how come the playoffs werent easily accesabile as this release? Every sec there's a restock especially ndc. I have a feeling I'm gonna find these at an outlet for dirt cheap. Either that or everyone is holding out for the major releasesss.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

these lows are the closest things to the history of flight 11's that they displayed at Niketown

air-jordan-xi-11-history-of-flight-sample-2.jpg

If these released there would have been a big hype...I wish JB would have....

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Wow, how come the playoffs werent easily accesabile as this release? Every sec there's a restock especially ndc. I have a feeling I'm gonna find these at an outlet for dirt cheap. Either that or everyone is holding out for the major releasesss.
3 retro releases this month and 2 next month... People are spread out and a lot of resellers are still stuck with their Playoffs. I think it will slowly die down until the holiday releases at the end of the year.

I'm praying for a miracle that it just dying out period.

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

these lows are the closest things to the history of flight 11's that they displayed at Niketown

air-jordan-xi-11-history-of-flight-sample-2.jpg

If these released there would have been a big hype...I wish JB would have....

Yes!
Its because they're mids!!

pimp.gif

Just cancelled my NDC order for 2 size 9.5 for anyone still looking. I was able to get them through eastbay...no tax free shipping FTW

YES! Got my sz 9.5 from eastbay just now. Thanks for the info NIKETALK. I was able to use a free shipping code too. Love it.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Will ndc send out a email when they decide to ship them out? And will my order status change from "processing" to "shipped" or something similar to those lines??

They will send out an email. However, there's been a few times when I never got the email and my order still said processing the same day that they showed up on my doorstep. 

Originally Posted by BayArea23

3 retro releases this month and 2 next month... People are spread out and a lot of resellers are still stuck with their Playoffs. I think it will slowly die down until the holiday releases at the end of the year.

I'm praying for a miracle that it just dying out period.

yep!

Eastbay did not have the shoes up on the site. You had to call. When I Asked what sz they had left, he did say he had a 10.5. GO GET IT.

i called eastbay about 20 min ago, they said they just sold out. but they had 11 12 10.5

**edit**

just called again they do have it

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

i called eastbay about 20 min ago, they said they just sold out. but they had 11 12 10.5

**edit**

just called again they do have it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Eastbay did not have the shoes up on the site. You had to call. When I Asked what sz they had left, he did say he had a 10.5. GO GET IT.

thansk! got mine!

Find them at an outlet? HAHAHAHA, yeah, riiiite!

Back
Top Bottom