:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Wow, how come the playoffs werent easily accesabile as this release? Every sec there's a restock especially ndc. I have a feeling I'm gonna find these at an outlet for dirt cheap. Either that or everyone is holding out for the major releasesss.

laugh.gif

keep thinking that

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Will ndc send out a email when they decide to ship them out? And will my order status change from "processing" to "shipped" or something similar to those lines??

They will send out an email. However, there's been a few times when I never got the email and my order still said processing the same day that they showed up on my doorstep. 

Word. Cool thanks

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Wow, how come the playoffs werent easily accesabile as this release? Every sec there's a restock especially ndc. I have a feeling I'm gonna find these at an outlet for dirt cheap. Either that or everyone is holding out for the major releasesss.
3 retro releases this month and 2 next month... People are spread out and a lot of resellers are still stuck with their Playoffs. I think it will slowly die down until the holiday releases at the end of the year.

I'm praying for a miracle that it just dying out period.

Yes, the fact is, the releases are too damn close together. The Playoffs a month ago. The Home and Away Elites a week after that. These XIs and Floridians just last week. The Cavs and Taxis on the SAME #$*%%!# DAY this coming Saturday. And then the South Beaches 2 weeks after that. Add to the fact the Elites also retail for $250...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by BayArea23

3 retro releases this month and 2 next month... People are spread out and a lot of resellers are still stuck with their Playoffs. I think it will slowly die down until the holiday releases at the end of the year.

I'm praying for a miracle that it just dying out period.

Yes, the fact is, the releases are too damn close together. The Playoffs a month ago. The Home and Away Elites a week after that. These XIs and Floridians just last week. The Cavs and Taxis on the SAME #$*%%!# DAY this coming Saturday. And then the South Beaches 2 weeks after that. Add to the fact the Elites also retail for $250...

can you confirm taxis?

Sunny 70+ degree weather in LA today after two weeks of wonky weather. You know I'm wearing these with khaki shorts and a white tee.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Sunny 70+ degree weather in LA today after two weeks of wonky weather. You know I'm wearing these with khaki shorts and a white tee.

pimp.gif

That's exactly how I'm wearing mine today down here in Sunny San Diego
pimp.gif

ndc has a restock   8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.5 .11, 11.5 goodluck

This annoys me beyond belief
frown.gif
.. im never gonna get a sz 8 im done with jordan brand again lol see y'all in another 4 years. koudieluv <333333
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chinaurge

If I worked at a Niketown, I would give out the info to friends beforehand too. Who wouldn't? It's like insider trading with no SEC to monitor, look at Martha Stewart.
This system has got to go. Imagine the limited releases like Bin23 and Doernbechers with this system. It would be a complete joke and no "outsiders" would get a single pair.
The same thing happened before. Niketown Miami would tweet for people to line up outside the store to get wristbands. Insider were tipped off before, too.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

frown.gif
.. im never gonna get a sz 8 im done with jordan brand again lol see y'all in another 4 years. koudieluv <333333
smokin.gif

Wish you would have gotten at me before...

Originally Posted by babyJs23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i hate you both its 65 & raining hard here.....

Originally Posted by babyJs23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That's how I'm gonna be wearing mine once this weather heats up a lil' bit...

Originally Posted by PTone

frown.gif
smokin.gif

Wish you would have gotten at me before...
me too lol hearing that makes me more sad
frown.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by NikeRider

It will pay off for you in the long run bro so don't worry. Actually, you should be able to get most of your money back on the 11's in time. 
The idiots who post and laugh at this are morons, they are not as smart as you. They can't understand the complex ways me and you think. They are not on our level bro. I love you. Building connects is the most important part of the game these days

My man
pimp.gif
. Of course I'm a lil' upset at the lack of vaseline they used when pricing these for me, however, they did what I asked of them to do which was lock down the shoes for me. I'm already expecting to pay a lil' more every time someone holds a shoe for me so it's no big deal. But with so many releases coming out that I plan on copping, I'm gonna need to start getting these on hold for me like seriously. They see I'm a serious buyer and I came through on my end so this shall strengthen our relationship in the future...

It's the same way I used to get PE's. Cats was getting PE's for free sometimes and then sell them to me for $500-$800. I know they got them for free but I still considered them a connect because they had access to what I desired and could not get on my own w/o their assistance. Was my *+%$ sore after some of the pricing I paid for the PE's? Of course. However, they came through on their end which was providing me with the shoes I wanted...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What the hell are you talking about?

You think your weak connects are going to charge you retail next time?

You are comparing general releases to player exclusives?

Lil homie, you are all over the place.

You sound challenged, which somewhat justifies why you bought four shoes at a $50+ premium that weren't your size

Oh yeah, that's cute, you have a second account.
indifferent.gif
What second account? I've had this 1 account for almost 11 years. And I purchased 3 shoes, not 4. 2 weren't my size, 1 was. And you're missing my whole point but you'll see as future releases come out. I don't mind paying a lil' extra to GUARANTEE me a pair of shoes...

frown.gif
smokin.gif

brah, you will find a pair for near retail soon enough.

pimp.gif

Amen! Come Nov-Dec we'll still be wearing these with shorts 
pimp.gif
 Gotta love Cali!

. They're not restocks tho, people keep cancelling orders, they will not hit outlets unless some random bgrades are sold, even then that's only a couPle pair

Originally Posted by BigPoint

pimp.gif

Amen! Come Nov-Dec we'll still be wearing these with shorts 
pimp.gif
 Gotta love Cali!

rub it in why dont ya!

Jordan Retro 11 Low Restock! Men's sizes 7.5 to 15.

Phone orders only! Call us at 1.800.826.2205.

Mention SKU#28895101.

From Eastbay's facebook

Originally Posted by slickp42189

. They're not restocks tho, people keep cancelling orders, they will not hit outlets unless some random bgrades are sold, even then that's only a couPle pair

exactly... these are prbly a lot of peoples backup pairs that were ordered if they couldnt cop in person....but they could so they cancelled the ndc order..... OR resellers cancelling orders thinking they would make x2 per shoe & that isnt happening..... or a combo of both......./

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Mention SKU#28895101.

From Eastbay's facebook
Not online, call, remember no tax, free shipping etc. so better than any deal you could get unless you got a hookup

Mention SKU#28895101.

From Eastbay's facebook
Not online, call, remember no tax, free shipping etc. so better than any deal you could get unless you got a hookup
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. just got two pairs.. i gottttt two perrrrrrr, i got tooo perrrrrr lmaooo idk if im saying it right, but i dont give crap, im od hype
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@solesearchin i love you man, your my boy blueeeeeeeeeee
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif